It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afgha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

originally posted by: network dude

Apparently my ex colleagues in the British Parachute Regiment are scouring the streets of Kabul in land rovers scooping up British citizens

Bravo chaps

I'm glad someone is trying. I have no doubt the US soldiers would do the same, but they can't until they are told to. Orders and all. Ask your friends to look out for yanks as well if they can.

Yeah the 82nd Airborne wanted to join the PARAS and are chomping at the bit but your brass wouldn't let them :/

Are you saying that joe refused to allow 82nd to rescue the Americans he stranded behind enemy lines?

Sounds familiar.

Any democrats want to speak up yet?

It's not too late to reverse what joe just did.

But getting close to that point.

It's entirely on you.

Speak up now or we will accurately say for decades that YOU did this.

History books will accurately portray your willingness to support joe's madness even longer than decades.

Is this what YOU want?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will not be surprised if the upcoming midterm elections will never happen, because a false flag.

Heard the same thing here before the 2016 election and the 2020 election. First Obama was gonna have some scheme to stay in power, then Trump was.

This is about as useful as the guys who predict the stock market is gonna crash every year.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Biden is a reptile. There is no emotion there to appeal to. Compassion to him is just a word.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Apparently my ex colleagues in the British Parachute Regiment are scouring the streets of Kabul in land rovers scooping up British citizens

Bravo chaps

I'm glad someone is trying. I have no doubt the US soldiers would do the same, but they can't until they are told to. Orders and all. Ask your friends to look out for yanks as well if they can.

We are picking up everyone, Americans too, not just brits

They are getting flown to Brize Norton in Oxfordshire England along with Afghans and civvy contractors. A mix match of nationalities
Apparently the US commander had a major shouting match with the British Parachute Regiment commander and he told the yank to fk off in true PARA style, got in land rovers armed to the teeth and have been patroling kabul picking anyone up they can.

I miss my brothers:/ wish I was with them
edit on 19-8-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I spent a large part of my life in the military and I weep for my brothers and sisters.

My father has since passed on, but I feel a little of what he felt when he came home from Vietnam.

I can understand him a little more now.

I posted this on Facebook the other day in reply to a fellow vet's concerns about whether it was worth it. Note, I never personally set foot in Afghanistan. The closest I got was fueling planes in Qatar in 2005 that were flying combat missions into Iraq and Afghanistan, so I'm using "we" in the rhetorical sense:

"It's important to remember that the only realistic military goals we had when we went into Afghanistan were to capture/kill high-ranking terrorist leaders, destroy their camps, and disrupt their training networks. Not to the point where there were no more terrorists, but to the point where they could not execute mass casualty attacks like 9/11. We succeeded. The blood and sacrifice of our brothers and sisters accomplished that mission. All the nation-building and democratization talk was political cover for the realities of the horror of war. We're not responsible for that having failed.

I just hope the nation learned our lesson from the 90s that we can't just stick our heads in the sand and hope terrorism never strikes here. If it reaches a certain point where it's a threat again, we should strike again. That doesn't mean we need to invade and stay there another 20 years. There has to be a middle ground between doing nothing and trying to occupy the whole country. But we don't need to wait for another 9/11 before we act next time."

Sadly, our Vietnam vets didn't even have that level of satisfaction. The Ivy League suits in government that micromanaged their war wouldn't even let them accomplish military objectives.
edit on 19 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

💙 God Bless them!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Bravo chaps

They are getting flown to Brize Norton in Oxfordshire England along with Afghans and civvy contractors. A mix match of nationalities
Apparently the US commander had a major shouting match with the British Parachute Regiment commander and he told the yank to fk off in true PARA style, got in land rovers armed to the teeth and have been patroling kabul picking anyone up they can.

Please thank your buddies for us.

We are ashamed of that commander, and really the entire command chain from joe down.

Very happy, and proud, that our Brit brothers & sisters are stepping up as Americans are forced to to do nothing.

Real heros won't be kept on the sidelines with this many lives at stake.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

President Joe Biden angrily defended his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, saying on Wednesday that chaos was unavoidable and snapping when asked about horrific images of Afghans falling from planes.
That was four days ago, five days ago,' he said, even though the images of people falling to their deaths emerged on Monday.
The combative moment came during an interview with former Clinton White House official George Stephanopoulos for ABC News.

www.dailymail.co.uk... _article-masthead" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afghans falling from planes in Kabul and claims US could NOT have gotten out 'without chaos ensuing'

Wow just wow.

Apparently there is a statute of limitations on deaths and disasters and its 5 days, but he couldn't even get that right as it was 2 days ago.

This man has no compassion and is willing to let thousands of Americans rot behind enemy lines.

Surely the average hard working and intelligent Americans can no longer put up with this heartless child sniffing buffoon.

He is making America look fair game and weak to her enemies and his actions have emboldened China and may have started a chain reaction that could start ww3.

I am at a loss for words

Just wow

He also said he knew it was going to be "complete chaos" and that that was built into "the plan", LOL. Complete opposite of what he said two weeks ago. A train wreck doesn't even begin to explain this.

The guy is such a lier, he doesn't even remember what he said two weeks ago. That's the thing about liers, they are so used to lying about everything and anything that it doesn't even phase them .

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thank You from all patriots in the US and around the globe.

Bravo chaps

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I got nice news for you china senile biden has won the elections for the next decade, you most be soo happy to hear that.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Mission accomplished, Democrats gave back Afghanistan to the Taliban, yep something to think about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

President Joe Biden angrily defended his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, saying on Wednesday that chaos was unavoidable and snapping when asked about horrific images of Afghans falling from planes.
That was four days ago, five days ago,' he said, even though the images of people falling to their deaths emerged on Monday.
The combative moment came during an interview with former Clinton White House official George Stephanopoulos for ABC News.

www.dailymail.co.uk... _article-masthead" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">'That was four or five days ago!' Biden snaps in car-crash interview after being asked about Afghans falling from planes in Kabul and claims US could NOT have gotten out 'without chaos ensuing'

Wow just wow.

Apparently there is a statute of limitations on deaths and disasters and its 5 days, but he couldn't even get that right as it was 2 days ago.

This man has no compassion and is willing to let thousands of Americans rot behind enemy lines.

Surely the average hard working and intelligent Americans can no longer put up with this heartless child sniffing buffoon.

He is making America look fair game and weak to her enemies and his actions have emboldened China and may have started a chain reaction that could start ww3.

I am at a loss for words

Just wow

He also said he knew it was going to be "complete chaos" and that that was built into "the plan", LOL. Complete opposite of what he said two weeks ago. A train wreck doesn't even begin to explain this.

The guy is such a lier, he doesn't even remember what he said two weeks ago. That's the thing about liers, they are so used to lying about everything and anything that it doesn't even phase them .

Even worse, lying Democrats know they can lie and 90% of the media will just back them up.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think the invisible/ignored elephant in the room, and this is just Pakistani Jihadists in the US. The question of course being: have they been emboldened by the outcome in Afghanistan?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

We will know in a few months, but I am sure they are praying to Ala for having a senile president in the white house now, let see what happen next.

The biggest question is when the Taliban terrorist will use their new found richness in Afghanistan to get nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Humanitarian of the decade🤮

Yep
Destined to win the UN award .

Just like Obama's laughable Nobel peace prize for nothing

It wasn't for nothing. He got it for being black. You know, because of white privilege, or something.
edit on 19 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan
We'll be lucky if we don't end up at war over this. This entire situation is fubar and was completely preventable.

Now that we have announced that we left Afghanistan China and Iran have already stated that they have an interest in helping Afghanistan "stabilize" and rebuild. China has a huge interest in Afghanistan for resources, mainly lithium.

So true, and I love the apologists who pretend the Taliban won't work with China. "But look how China treats Muslims!" Since when have Islamic terrorists given a damn about Muslims? They kill more Muslims than any other group.

So now we have upwards of 10,000 Americans and God knows how many Brits stuck behind enemy lines and our government is already claiming that we don't have the resources or "capability" to rescue them?

Sadly, we had plenty of capability to rescue them. Biden pulled that capability before he pulled the civilians.

A) capability to evacuate civilians

B) civilians

Which one should we pull first, Mr. President? And he goes with A.

The "educated" liberals thought Trump was stupid. Biden is so #ing braindead I don't have words for it. Gates was right.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think the invisible/ignored elephant in the room, and this is just Pakistani Jihadists in the US. The question of course being: have they been emboldened by the outcome in Afghanistan?

No shocker considering how Muslims in general feel about extremism. As I posted here, it has much more approval in the Muslim community than the media and academia want to admit.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Biden snaps today, "No one's being killed!".

www.foxnews.com...

How does he know this

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

He got it for not ramping up the drone strikes and for having not conducting extrajudicial death penalties on US citizens in violation of the US Constitution (because he was a Constitutional Scholar)...yet. But things chance after you win an award sometimes.

Kinda like how Marlon Brando won and then declined an Oscar for The Godfather but then have a look at The Island of Dr. Moreau...leaving people with the question of was this guy ever an actor?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden snaps today, "No one's being killed!".

www.foxnews.com...

How does he know this

Wow

He is deluded or deranged or both.

He is useless pos and responsible for every drop of blood spilled

That lying cretin needs to go before he drags the whole of the free West to hell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join