It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinvasion of Afghanistan. Refugees on their way. Pandemic? And derpity derp derp....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan in one of the most clusterf**k ways possible.
Left s**t loads of vehicles and weapons that are now in the hands of the Taliban as are all bases that had been occupied by the US and the Brits. They don't want Americans to have guns, but sure...let the Taliban have them instead as they kidnap and rape little girls across the country.
He left state department personnel with little protection and now they need rescuing.
Now he is deploying thousands upon thousands of military (he is adding more as of today) and intel personnel to not only rescue Americans but as of today he has said, secure our interests over there.

I have ordered our Armed Forces and our Intelligence Community to ensure that we will maintain the capability and the vigilance to address future terrorist threats from Afghanistan.

We are literally going to REINVADE Afghanistan. Literally. This is what is happening. Show me how this is NOT what is happening.

we have conveyed to the Taliban representatives in Doha, via our Combatant Commander, that any action on their part on the ground in Afghanistan, that puts U.S. personnel or our mission at risk there, will be met with a swift and strong U.S. military response.

THEY HAVE OUR WEAPONS AND VEHICLES - THERE WILL BE A FIGHT. And now that China is over there and probably Iran....it could be a lengthy and DEADLY fight. This is not a quick IN AND OUT job...like a quick rescue would be.

He will be sending THOUSANDS of refugees HERE during an alleged 'pandemic'. (if this doesn't tell you there is no pandemic it SHOULD NOW)

I have placed Ambassador Tracey Jacobson in charge of a whole-of-government effort to process, transport, and relocate Afghan Special Immigrant Visa applicants and other Afghan allies. Our hearts go out to the brave Afghan men and women who are now at risk. We are working to evacuate thousands of those who helped our cause and their families.

Oh. And it's Trump's fault, according to Biden.

Statement by the Former Vice President of the Broken States of America

I am pissed off. Are you? Is the country??? Where the HELL IS CONGRESS ON THIS???
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: Title punctionation

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As a Veteran of a foreign war, I will only say this... WAR IS A FUC.. RACKET

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

This is the most blatant destruction of an attempt at peace we have ever seen.

The Taliban now have 2.5 million dollar eagle drones.

More black hawk helicopters than 166 + countries (forgot exact amount)

And are about to take Kabul.

The puppet master are quite pleased with Beijing Joe's ability to "lead".

Nice going lefties.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Nice speech, I wonder who wrote it though.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
and we have that fkn black man in charge of the military who now demands pink barrack rooms for the .... yep no bs on this one

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This is the most blatant destruction of an attempt at peace we have ever seen.

The Taliban now have 2.5 million dollar eagle drones.

More black hawk helicopters than 166 + countries (forgot exact amount)

And are about to take Kabul.

What the actual flying #, are you serious? I haven't been paying very close attention to the proverbial "move-out" mess left behind, but perhaps I should have. Holy hell. That's an unconscionable amount of arms and vehicles to leave behind for the enemy. Jesus H Christ

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

A BBC news report showed the Taliban often just brainwashed boy's and young men showing off there new US made rifles and other equipment while two supposed child kidnappers were dangling from a street light behind them.

They say they wont accept anything but an Islamic government.

Other reason for a strong redeployment (though an Ex British Soldier whom was wounded there and left with PTSD having also lost a great many friends in that attack said he felt betrayed seeing the Taliban occupying places he and his buddies had spilled there own blood to take) is to secure the Region from a growing Chinese expansionist threat, China would roll in at some point make no bones about it and they would NOT be concerned about wiping out civilians just to take out a few Taliban, they would also freely use banned weapons off the camera to do so.

But this MORONIC withdrawal has created one of the worst humanitarian crisis of this century so far with the name BIDEN Stamped all over it.

I do not know if Boris over here would be willing to redeploy though as we have spent many lives there and for what, the US under Biden to withdraw and waste all that work, blood, sweat and tears as to reverse our own pull out would be problematic for him politically speaking.

But my Guess is with Boris being Boris we will if the Yank's go back in we will.

On another note though it has allowed these mad mullah lunatics to get there hands on new weapon's it has also allowed a rare opportunity, circle the bloody Taliban and take them out at the point's were they last retreated if that is possible, use it or lose it.

edit on 14-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan in one of the most clusterf**k ways possible. Left s**t loads of vehicles and weapons that are now in the hands of the Taliban as are all bases that had been occupied by the US and the Brits.

His boss did the same with Iraq .
See a pattern developing ?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oops, didn't see that one. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As far as the equipment goes, exactly the same thing happened with ISIS in Iraq.

“One of the most important facts that mainstream media ignores time and time again is that ISIS was able to grow so fast, because of all the U.S. military equipment they were able to seize – equipment that our military left in Iraq,”

Source

Incoming false flag anyone? Covid compliance through a renewed terror threat?

edit on 14 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Biden pulled us out of Afghanistan in one of the most clusterf**k ways possible. Left s**t loads of vehicles and weapons that are now in the hands of the Taliban as are all bases that had been occupied by the US and the Brits.

His boss did the same with Iraq .
See a pattern developing ?

It's okay. They can just blame Trump.

Obama promised it thirteen years ago but Trump is a more recent scapegoat so it's his fault.

History is indeed repeating and just like in the 80's, the (Muhajidine)Taliban have some cool American toys to play with.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Left s**t loads of vehicles and weapons that are now in the hands of the Taliban as are all bases that had been occupied by the US and the Brits

Let's see some of those items left behind now in the hands of the Taliban.

I paid for those, the U.S. taxpayers paid for that.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The US hasn't won a war since WWII.

Don't know where our balls have gone, but they are missing.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Do we know for sure that the Taliban actually are the ones behind this?
I mean, I wouldn’t put it beyond the government to drum up some propaganda in order to stay in the country.
But what do I know, I live in Canada.

The Taliban could show up here, bomb our Parliament and our PM would apologize to them.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thanks for posting those images. Pisses me the Eff off.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Do we know for sure that the Taliban actually are the ones behind this?
I mean, I wouldn’t put it beyond the government to drum up some propaganda in order to stay in the country.
But what do I know, I live in Canada.

The Taliban could show up here, bomb our Parliament and our PM would apologize to them.

Well, valid point.
With the way things are going, our own bozo administration could be behind it all.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
EDITING TO ADD:
*ACTUALLLY, reading further down, this may be from Lebanon* So disregard.

TWITTER: Street fighting has begun in Kabul as the helicopters are trying to evacuate the US embassy

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
who cares they won`t fight to defend themselves they never have ,ameica doesnt belong there,let them live like they want to live.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
america has never tried to win a war since world war 2, america has tried to nation build since world war 2 and they are really bad at it.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
"Taliban enter Kabul: Shots heard near presidential palace as extremists reach outskirts of capital but insist they 'do not want to take city by force' - HOURS after marauding Islamists seize Jalalabad just 80 miles away
Jalalabad fell under Taliban control without a fight early Sunday morning when the governor surrendered " www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 15-8-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good job on training the Afghan army how to eh, fight America.

What were yiz doing over there for 20 years?

20 years and 88 billion dollars spent and for what?

Yiz strengthened the Taliban immeasurably and if yiz go back in yiz will be killed by your own weapons.

Job well done huh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join