It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions to everyone concerning the modern Jew

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some things to consider.

In Genesis 48 and 49 it was predicted that the tribes of Israel were eventually to become nations. With Ephraim to become a multitude of nations. This along with the olive tree parable of Romans 11 it's obvious that the ultimate aim of the Jewish God was to make all the humans of the world have a link back to Abraham through Jacob/Israel. Whether by genetics or adoption.

Also Jesus Christ makes a often overlooked prophecy in Matthew 21.

33Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

I would propose that the Ashkenazi Jews are the recipients of the prophecy. Jews but not Semitic Jews. And not guilty of the crime of killing the heir.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
1) they didn't use family names as we do today so they often used nicknames. they dubbed that one Simeon 'Niger'. Thomas was called 'Didymus' (twin); there was a Simon called 'Zealot' for his political enthusiasm, and of course there was Simon Peter (rock). nothing about all Jews being black.

2) Israel was scattered and exiled more than once. sojourn in Egypt, taken by Babylon, today's diaspora.

3) many of the scriptures you quote are New Testament and refer to the Christian church, not Jews.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope

1) So who are the true Jews? Everyone of African descent or only certain tribes?
2) If someone of African descent who isn't a Jew wants to be a Jew who has the authority to grant that?
3) If someone of African descent who isn't a Jew wants to be a Christian, must he or she convert to Jewness and Christianity at the same time?

What if, as some people say, all humans are descended from Africans?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

1) So who are the true Jews? Everyone of African descent or only certain tribes?

If you are a descendant of the slaves who were thrown across the Atlantic ocean, then you are the physical descendant of Israel. Not counting the DNA results showing that a ton of the so called "Negroid" are direct descendants, there was a law passed stating that the slaves actually had to be born in Spain and Portugal of sub-Saharan descent. When the Spanish inquisition started, they were beaten, stripped naked, and thrown mostly to the African slave coast among, "with a yoke of Iron upon their neck". Turns out that they were not only black of course, but they were Jews. They had the Torah, and practiced the rituals in it daily. And a lot of their names had "YAH" in it, clearly Hebrew names, before they had their heritage and identity taken from them.

The Law

Also, about the slave coast. Here is a map of Africa from 1710 from Princeton university. Look at the name where the green arrow, the slave coast. It says "Whydahh or "Fida". In French, the word means JUDA, or JUDAH.

The map

originally posted by: pthena

What if, as some people say, all humans are descended from Africans?

Well, according to the Bible all humans aren't, LOL. We are all descendant from Noah's sons, who branched off into different parts of the world. And not every black man is a descendant of Jacob either. You can convert, but you are getting your conversion from imposters assuming someone else's identity, for one. And for two, salvation is in Jesus/Yahshua, not in your heritage or culture. His atonement is Israel's only way back to the promised land. He had to deliver Jacob from its spiritual captivity in sin first. The physical captivity from among the nations in the midst of their enemies comes next. You repent of the sins of not only your own, but of your forefathers if you don't want to suffer what comes after that. Because when Yah judges, he judges you all as a nation or people, like he did Israel many times. And in Revelation, he judges the nations, and then each induvial soul according to their own works later t the lake of fire judgement. So again, if you don't want to be part of the former judgement, then you know what to do pal. Only the gentiles that recognize who the true seed of Jacob is, and have repented of all their woks, past present, for the ancestors included will be coming with us.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Welp...with a giant *facepalm* and heavy sigh I will reply.

Let me tell you something. In the past had I been alive and able to, I would have marched for the civil rights act. I would have stood with my sisters so they could have the right to vote. I would have hid the Jewish folk, aswell as shipped them away from the nightmare holocaust. I would of done these and so much more, why? Because I am a champion of equal rights, for all peoples on earth to be equal.

History is replete with examples of slavery and genocides. From Greek slavery, to Roman slavery, Japanese internment camps, the slavery of Women, The Holocaust, etc. Your going to sit there and tell me those are null and void because of skin color? Really??? How about no, actually hell no. The suffering of those people matter as much as yours does. This isn't a pissing contest, this is real life and real atrocities.

Further if your going by modern day examples of abuse towards certain groups of people, well no one suffers more currently than Women and the LGBT community. So if you want to fight for those most oppressed today then i would suggest you shift your focus to those two groups.

Type "a yoke of iron upon your neck" into google and see what kind of images pops up. There is only ONE very specific group of people who fits those curses, and I'm pretty sure it ain't you

Type in Scold's Bridle into a search engine and see what pops up. These were almost always used on a certain group of people, and I'm pretty sure it ain't you.

Recompense is coming soon.

What about Affirmitive action? I guess that weirdly doesn't count. But then again...

Really, I could have just left you all to your good times White Jesus and went on my way. This is just my way of ensuring that YOUR blood will not be on my hands when he comes back.

And there it is! Your not actually looking for recompense, but for revenge.

You can either go down with them, or you can repent of the sins of your forefathers for what they have done and come with us in the second exodus.

How about no. I don't believe that one should suffer for what their ancestors did. The sins of the father should not be passed to the child. Further I know that I have lived a life defending the rights of others, unlike some who want to be superior to others. So, if your prediction is right I will stand tall in the face of this "god" of yours and tell them. If they still decide to butcher me then I will die with a clean conscious.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Judaism was originally tribal, but the whole bloodline get diluted big time, espeically with like pagan worshipping Italians.

Hell, there is a rehtoric belief that the Slaves are Muslims.
edit on 14-8-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainep

Your going to sit there and tell me those are null and void because of skin color? Really???

Yes, this is about Israel..all others come second to God. So, you can get in line, or get run over, its as simple as that.

(Amos 3:1-2) "Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, [2] You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

(Isaiah 40:15) "Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing."

originally posted by: RainepWhat about Affirmitive action? I guess that weirdly doesn't count. But then again...

So, despite the trillions they owe "blacks" in reparation's for the 250 years of free slave labor, and 100 years of Jim Crow, sharecropping, lynchings, bombings, mass incarceration, the deliberate targeting of the black family unit for destruction, the only thing you can come up with is Affirmative action? Hate to break it to you, but affirmative action mostly benefits white women statistically, not blacks. No, it doesn't come close to what is required to restore what was taken from my people.

originally posted by: RainepAnd there it is! Your not actually looking for recompense, but for revenge.

🤷 Well...yes, what do you think "recompense" means? "Forgive and get over it"? It means REVENGE, payback.

(Revelation 6:9-10) "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: [10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?"

originally posted by: RainepHow about no. I don't believe that one should suffer for what their ancestors did. The sins of the father should not be passed to the child.

🤣 Alright cool, then accept the judgement you got coming to you. The most high Yahweh will be more than happy to oblige your wish soon. Makes no difference to me personally in the end as I'll be up out of here with my Hebrew family anyway. Just to remind you, that you are getting a double portion of everything your forefathers did to my people, and continue to do to this day. Good luck to you. Your blood won't be on my hands. 👍👍

(Revelation 13:9-10) "If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

(Jeremiah 16:14-18) "¶ Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; [15] But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

[16] ¶ Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. [17]For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. [18] And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things."

(Revelation 18:4-6) "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. [5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. [6] Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double."

Oh, and, by the way, your iniquities and the iniquities of your forefathers will be avenged back on your head for the blood you have spilled of others as well. Why do you think Australia is getting the business right now from that mouse plague for instance? They have been getting their asses handed to them so bad that they are practically rushing to pay reparation's to the Aboriginal people now. And yes, we know what they did to those people as well, the genocide they committed. Don't think Yahweh will just brush over your iniquity. He will see to it that you receive your just reward sooner or later. So don't come running to me or any of my Hebrew family members claiming we didn't warn you when Yahweh starts really getting down to business and dropping bodies left and right. You ain't seen nothing yet, he's just getting started. 🙂 👍

(Revelation 18:23-24) "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. [24] And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

edit on 14-8-2021 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I wrote this:

History is replete with examples of slavery and genocides. From Greek slavery, to Roman slavery, Japanese internment camps, the slavery of Women, The Holocaust, etc. Your going to sit there and tell me those are null and void because of skin color? Really???

And you replied this:

Yes, this is about Israel..all others come second to God. So, you can get in line, or get run over, its as simple as that.

"..."

So, despite the trillions they owe "blacks" in reparation's for the 250 years of free slave labor, and 100 years of Jim Crow, sharecropping, lynchings, bombings, mass incarceration, the deliberate targeting of the black family unit for destruction, the only thing you can come up with is Affirmative action?

Yes I listed one program, if your interested in learning about others than I suggest you look them up yourself.

Hate to break it to you, but affirmative action mostly benefits white women statistically, not blacks. No, it doesn't come close to what is required to restore what was taken from my people.

Yeah I mean it's not like white Women have been oppressed or anything *massive eye roll* But it's all about you and your plight amirite?

Well...yes, what do you think "recompense" means? "Forgive and get over it"? It means REVENGE, payback.

Recompense -
1a: to give something to by way of compensation (as for a service rendered or damage incurred)
1b: to pay for
2: to return in kind

I was going with the first definition, it appears you were going with the second. Which segues nicely into a brief talk about reparations, are you for them? It appears to me that you are "beyond" reparations and that only violence and death will alleviate your twisted desires. I bet you would get a thrill out of seeing others suffer, a true sadist.

when Yahweh starts really getting down to business and dropping bodies left and right. You ain't seen nothing yet, he's just getting started.

That's nice. Make sure you all wear appropriate gear for the occasion, I'm thinking hoods and robes required for all members.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainep

Make sure you all wear appropriate gear for the occasion, I'm thinking hoods and robes required for all members.

I don't think wading boots will even cover it. See Revelation 14.

“Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

It's been a while since I've stood next to a horse, but that seems at least shoulder height, and 180-200 miles.

But then the Hebrews will be inside the city with clean white robes. It doesn't say who is doing the trampling though.

Maybe if we have a National Day of Recompense and everyone sings the Battle Hymn of the Republic, then something ...
Looks bad though. I'm going to go with the grass version.

"All flesh is like grass, and all its glory is like the flower of the field.

7The grass withers, the flower fades, because Yahweh's breath blows on it. Surely the people are like grass.

8The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our God stands forever."
- Isaiah 40 -

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes, I reply to what I care to reply to. Helps keep the discussion on TOPIC, instead of the "plight" of Lesbians for instance. 🙂 👍

Yeah I mean it's not like white Women have been oppressed or anything *massive eye roll* But it's all about you and your plight amirite?

🙄 Oh they are so oppressed...I feel so sorry for them........No, I don't care, really. They participated and benefitted off the backs of my people's subjection and oppression as much as their men. And at least there is one white man actually saying the truth about it. I love this guy. I want to see this man in the kingdom with my people just for his honesty. 🤣

🙂 So yeah, ok, since you went there with me, lets talk about white women for a moment @3:14 mark:

edit on 15-8-2021 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I don't think wading boots will even cover it.

Yeah it seems unlikely, this "god" that Dcopymope worships certainly seems rather bloodthirsty doesn't he?

You wrote:

But then the Hebrews will be inside the city with clean white robes.

I bring this up again:

That's nice. Make sure you all wear appropriate gear for the occasion, I'm thinking hoods and robes required for all members.

Lol. Does it happen to mention hoods too? You know might aswell complete the klan vibe they have going on.

Maybe if we have a National Day of Recompense and everyone sings the Battle Hymn of the Republic, then something ... Looks bad though.

Yeah it certainly does look bad, no song will appease this "god" it seems. According to Dcopymope this "god" of theirs is going to come down and murder the innocent and guilty alike in a twinkling. No logical analysis, no emotional pleas, nothing we say will sway this "god", just death awaits us all. It doesn't matter to this "god" how one lived their life in the present, all that matters is our ancestors were bad and we need to die for their sins. I can really feel the love emanating from this "god" how about you?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainep

Yeah it seems unlikely, this "god" that Dcopymope worships certainly seems rather bloodthirsty doesn't he?

Seems that way. I try not to speak ill of others' gods. I have relatives who think that that is their god too.

Does it happen to mention hoods too?

I don't recall hoods. If you search 5 crowns though, you will see many references to crowns.

our ancestors were bad and we need to die for their sins.

My ancestors fought to resist the Roman conquest of Europe. They failed. Some raided coastal towns in their long boats. Some joined as mercenaries for the Norman conquest of England. Some fought on both sides as resisters and conquerors. Somehow they managed to mix. My ancestors have already shed each others blood plenty as far as I am concerned. But I wouldn't be here without them.

There was a Noahide (gentiles who put themselves under the tutelage of Jews) who explained to me how the old ways of the god don't continue. There is a new way.

Jeremiah 31

…28Just as I watched over them to uproot and tear down, to demolish, destroy, and bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant,” declares the LORD. 29“In those days, it will no longer be said: ‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the teeth of the children are set on edge.’ 30Instead, each will die for his own iniquity. If anyone eats the sour grapes, his own teeth will be set on edge

The old way was: Exodus 20:4

for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

But I suppose that new way only applies to those that the god supervised the uprooting and tearing down and demolition of.

But I am polytheist. My gods (Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean, Sun) sustain me and keep me alive in this life only. They do not speak of immortality or eternal life like some gods do. Surely no eternal torture.

Edit to add:
A suggestion:

edit on 16-8-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
😱 Oh yeah, someone in Hollywood definitely knows something, right in your face.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: pthena
Yeah it certainly does look bad, no song will appease this "god" it seems. According to Dcopymope this "god" of theirs is going to come down and murder the innocent and guilty alike in a twinkling. No logical analysis, no emotional pleas, nothing we say will sway this "god", just death awaits us all. It doesn't matter to this "god" how one lived their life in the present, all that matters is our ancestors were bad and we need to die for their sins. I can really feel the love emanating from this "god" how about you?

🤨Huh, oh, well I didn't make this thread just to give you all gloom and doom. In case you haven't been paying attention, my intent is the exact opposite. You have Judah right in YOUR backyard, the real one that is. That is actually good news for you, if you want it to be, its up to you. The destruction of the daughter of Babylon (America) and the judgement of the rest of the nations that have shed the blood of innocents, and especially of the Seed of Jacob is a done deal. There is no stopping it, because as I have shown you, his word does not come back void. If it is his will, then so be it.

However, that doesn't mean YOU have to partake in these judgements. He is actually giving you a bigger grace period than he did for the house of Jacob, because the covenant was with Jacob and his seed, and he told them EXACTLY what he'd do to me and my ancestors if they broke his commandments. He didn't show Jacob ANY mercy when they didn't. So like I said, repent of your sins and that of your forefathers, recognize who TRUE Israel is, and cleave to them so you can come with us. Screw your friends, and even your family for that matter if they don't want to come to terms with the truth. Its every soul for himself when it comes down to it. 👍👍

(Isaiah 14:1-3) "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. [2] And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. [3] And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,"

This shows his mercy right here. You wanna be one of those strangers or not? Its up to you, God is making it rather easy for you. But him being a God of justice, of payback, does not make him "blood thirsty". You might as well get that heathen foolishness out of your head now before it's too late. 😑

(Deuteronomy 5:9) "Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,"

(Jeremiah 32:18) "Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands,and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,"

(Numbers 14:18) "The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation."

edit on 18-8-2021 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

(Jeremiah 16:19-21) "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. [20] Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? [21] Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD."

AMERICAN WHITE WOMAN TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS:

edit on 18-8-2021 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join