It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions to everyone concerning the modern Jew

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
At what point were their ancestors ever called by-words like "niger" and scattered to the four corners of the earth in captivity, "with a yoke of Iron upon your neck"....by the Grecians, or Europeans? Did they or their ancestors history fit the description? Do they fit the prophecies of what almost every prophet, even Jesus himself, said was going to happen to Israel?

(Acts 13:1) "Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul."

(Deuteronomy 28:37) "And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee."

The By-word:

Now ask yourselves...are they even black or are they assuming someone else's identity like those frauds in modern Israel are today, who "say they are Jews but are not" as Jesus put it?

(Revelation 2:9) "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

(Revelation 3:9) "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

And as you will see below, even Jesus said the exact thing were to eventually occur to the Seed of Jacob, the scattering of Israel into many nations in bondage, the real one that is. All he did was repeat what the old testament prophecies said had to be fulfilled before his second coming.

Before the beginning of sorrows (last days):

(Luke 21:12-24) "But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. [13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony. [14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: [15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. [16] And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. [17] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. [18] But there shall not an hair of your head perish. [19] In your patience possess ye your souls. [20] And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. [21] Then let them which are in Judæa flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. [22] For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. [23] But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. [24] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

The global scattering of Israel in bondage:

(Deuteronomy 28:48-50) "Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst,
and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. [49] The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; [50] A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:"

(Joel 3:1-8) "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, [2] I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.[ [3] And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. [4] Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; [5] Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: [6] The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. [7] Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: [8] And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it."

Type "a yoke of iron upon your neck" into google and see what kind of images pops up. There is only ONE very specific group of people who fits those curses, and I'm pretty sure it ain't you, and it for damn sure ain't those Ashkenazi Jews in Israel today.

This is what makes the Bible real to me, especially as a an African American descendant of slaves. No hocus pocus, just prophecy of what God said he would do, and we see he did EXACTLY what he said he'd do. His word does not come back void.

(Deuteronomy 28:68) "And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

Continued.....

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope
Do modern Jews actually complain about being "treated like blacks"?
If anything, the Jews themselves were the original victims. They were taken into exile by the Babylonians, and scattered around the Mediterranean (probably by Phoenician slave-traders), about two thousand years before white slave-traders thought of getting their slaves from Africa.

So I'm not sure that this question has any relevance to anything. They can complain in their own right without having to compare themselves with anybody.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The Awakening:

(Zechariah 10:5-9) "¶ And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded. [6] And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them. [7] And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. [8] I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. [9] And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries;and they shall live with their children, and turn again."

(Ezekiel 37:1-10) "The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, [2] And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. [3]And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. [4] Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. [5] Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: [6] And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. [7] So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. [8] And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. [9] Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. [10] So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army."

(Ezekiel 37:11-14) "¶ Then he said unto me, Son of man,these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. [12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. [13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, [14] And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD."

Isaac Bruce Hall of Fame Speech Highlight (just watch it on Youtube):

Now this is an old inquisition uniform used to kill and and torture black jews. Wherever they fled to from coming out of Spain and Portugal, these douchebags in white weren't far behind, hunted my people down unto to the ends of the earth. And yes, there are many old sources proving that the Jews that were persecuted during the inquisition were black. This is well known amongst Jewish scholars today. Recompense is coming soon.

Look familiar to you?

So if you want to find out who the real Jews are, look for the men wearing white hooded uniforms, and who they were after. When those white supremacist's were raging that the "Jews will not replace us" during the Charlottesville, VA rally a few years ago, re-evaluate who they were TRULY referring to. Its not those skin heads claiming to be Jews in Israel now.

"The Jews will not replace us"

edit on 13-8-2021 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Their exile into Babylonian captivity doesn't fit the prophecies of the world wide scattering of Israel that happens AFTER the fall of Jerusalem.....that Jesus made very clear was NOT fulfilled at that point, and had to be fulfilled before his second coming. Otherwise, he wouldn't have felt the need to mention this global captivity in his Olivet speech. As far as a group known as "Nigers", or "Niggers" being captured, ensalved, and sold off across many nations, "by the Grecians" (not the Phoenician's), at no point in human history did this ever occur except during the so called "trans Atlantic slave trade". The entire book is about this particular group of people from start to finish, whose true identity they hid by white washing history. So if you believe in a fake Israeli people, then you are worshipping the wrong Christ. I'd rather you not find this out the hard way before its too late, because time is running short.

(Isaiah 11:10-16) "¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. [11] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. [12] And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. [13] The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. [14] But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. [15] And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. [16] And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt."

This is the "rapture" Jesus was talking about.

(Ezekiel 20:33-38) "¶ As I live, saith the Lord GOD,surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: [34] And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. [35] And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. [36] Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. [37] And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: [38] And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD."

At what point were those so called "Jews" in Israel meeting with God face to face? This second exodus certainly has not occurred yet, and is fast approaching. The greatest case of identity theft has occurred, and most people don't even know it. And if you need to hear it from someone of your skin folk, here you go.

The TRUE Hebrew Israelites defined by Scripture and history:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Modern day Jews live all over the world. People who live in Israel are Israelis.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You do know Niger is a place on the Niger River. It seems you dipped Niger in a special source and an extra g magically grew on it. I’ll come back when you have fixed that part up. 💁🏽

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

😑 Dude literally the only place in the entire Bible where the word "niger" occurs is in Acts 13. Both the Lexicon as well as any standard dictionary will tell you its root meaning referring to black people. The apostles were called 'n-word's as per the narrative given in acts 13. Got nothing at all to do with the niger river. Just a by word they called my ancestors, WAY before the plantation. Lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Bringing racism into Christian faith....

Yea I heard of the black Jew movement in U.S.... a hateful racist militia group.

Why do you care what color God is?

I have heard your story hundreds of times.

Why not just lay out your true agenda and say Jesus was a black man.

If I say it as a white man will that make you feel better?

Ok......Jesus is black. Feel better now?

I do not care about skin color like you do. God can be purple it does not change a thing. He is God and I am his slave.

Learn to look past skin color.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Those so called Jews in Israel today call themselves Ashkenazi Jews. Read your Bible, go to Genesis 10. Ashkenazi was a GENTILE from the lineage of Japheth. You have to be from the line of Shem to be the true seed of Jacob. You're being lied to, BIG time. Satan truly has deceived the whole world.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Those who claim his skin color doesn't matter is inherently anti Christ. John was crystal clear on that. I need not cite the scripture. You should know it at this point. Those who claim that Jesus is not come in the flesh, he is anti Christ. If his flesh didn't matter, he wouldn't have said it and made it all about his spirit. And if skin color doesn't matter, why white wash the history? The enemies of Yah brands his true chosen a hate group when they never lifted a FINGER against anyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The way to approach the Bible is to find out what the Bible says and conclude that this is what the Bible means.
Not the other way round.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Really, I could have just left you all to your good times White Jesus and went on my way. This is just my way of ensuring that YOUR blood will not be on my hands when he comes back. I ain't gonna be the one blamed for not saying anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I never said Jesus is white.

Like I said..... I do not care what color God is however you do and this is racism....

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Please cite scripture where John says skin color is a part of Christianity.

originally posted by: Dcopymope

Those who claim his skin color doesn't matter is inherently anti Christ. John was crystal clear on that. I need not cite the scripture. You should know it at this point. Those who claim that Jesus is not come in the flesh, he is anti Christ. If his flesh didn't matter, he wouldn't have said it and made it all about his spirit. And if skin color doesn't matter, why white wash the history? The enemies of Yah brands his true chosen a hate group when they never lifted a FINGER against anyone.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And if that's all you have to go on, then your entire eschatology will be WAY off. I had to re-evaluate a lot of what I believed because of this. Before this, end times prophecy simply was NOT making sense at all going by what the world is telling me about those so called Jews in Israel. Now it's all coming together. Soon, the world will find out who the true seed of Jacob is, and it ain't gonna be pretty, because Yahweh will be hella pissed. These gentiles are about to get their teeth kicked down their throat HARD. You can either go down with them, or you can repent of the sins of your forefathers for what they have done and come with us in the second exodus. The Day of the Lord is coming. If he is willing to punish Israel for the sins of their forefathers, don't think he'll overlook yours just because you got good times White Jesus, for he that leadeth into captivity shall be brought into captivity, thus saith John. You've been warned, one you won't get from your so called "brothers and sisters in Christ".

Is 65:7 - Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Go find it dude. its real easy to find as its a well known Scripture. I'm not your living encyclopedia. You have Google. I'm on my cell phone right now anyway. I'm going to bed, just got off work.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Really, I could have just left you all to your good times White Jesus and went on my way.

But you did not .
Why ?
Jesus was neither white nor black .
Oh , yeah , stop watching YouTube videos for information .
edit on 8/13/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is this doctrine in the same realm as those preached where you believe the "white man (woman, child)" is (are decendents of) Esau, that they are the devil (damned) and have no hope whatsoever of entering into the kingdom of heaven?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Jesus was likely brown. Now both sides should be happy.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I never said Jesus is white.

Like I said..... I do not care what color God is however you do and this is racism....

Who cares what color he is as long as he is a man!

Jajajajajaja

top topics

<<   2 >>

join