It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the spike protein attacks the body - Dr. Ryan Cole video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
1994 called mate.

They want their dealer back.

a reply to: and14263

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Remember the guy who was on the social media circuit saying he invented mRNA and said it will kill you, and many here posted about the guy as proof of how bad the vaccine is. Then you research the guy and he was a grad student working with the team that did invent it, but grad students are basically grunts, then he had decades in other directions once he was done in school, but all he needs to do is say he invented it.

Did you research or did you just take someone's word and not dig any deeper?

He is like so many, they invent something or the beginning of something and someone else builds on it and gets all the credit.

The fact is he has the knowledge about these things so why dismiss his information?

Remember the guy who was on the social media circuit saying he invented mRNA and said it will kill you, and many here posted about the guy as proof of how bad the vaccine is. Then you research the guy and he was a grad student working with the team that did invent it, but grad students are basically grunts, then he had decades in other directions once he was done in school, but all he needs to do is say he invented it.

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Did you research or did you just take someone's word and not dig any deeper?

He is like so many, they invent something or the beginning of something and someone else builds on it and gets all the credit.

The fact is he has the knowledge about these things so why dismiss his information?

I did research him, and in his own words in the past he said he was a grad student at Berkeley when it was being looked at there. Some patents came out of that and his name is listed too as is the team, but a typical grad student does not lead the team, they do the grunt work of the team. What we call mRNA today those "inventer(s)" are other people as his involvement in college was late 80s early 90s and we are talking decades later.

mRNA/mDNA research is being done all over the world for decades and we run with one guy who actually didn't invent it but says he did as his point of expertise? IDK does that work for you? Or do you just like what he says, so you trust him.

Here is the funny part.

mRNA last about a day and the one protein it makes is inert and last a few more days, that is it, the body gets rid of it all in a few days and the vaccine is dangerous.

The actual virus is reproducing for weeks before you get really sick, then it can be weeks on end as your body fights it. During those weeks it floods your body with RNA/protein/viruses over and over in a huge battle for survival. No matter how bad the protein might be the virus is much worsts as it destroys cells in its reproduction. When people drown in fluids within their lungs that is not caused by RNA or proteins...its the actual virus killing cells until you just can't breath anymore.

But with all this people say oh the virus is 99.97% OK

So the virus is OK, but the vaccine is deadly....lol do you see the illogic here with that type of thinking as in no matter how weak the virus is the vaccine is still 100x safer than the real thing.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: nonspecific

Fauci was caught many many times too and people still focus on what he's saying.
Mostly because they kinda have to but anyway.
Did this guy some factual mistakes in the past? I dont know. He's trying to keep you safe from harm.
Unlike Fauci who's intentionally lying, twisting and covering every other day to please his deep pharma buddies

The only ones who care about Fauci are you guys..seriously, I don't see anyone at this point, waiting on his words.
jm2c

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It is like Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison were two scientists and inventors who were key players in the road to electricity use.
Maybe you don't get it but you didn't read what he had to say just the one thought he was a student.

I know you don't believe any of these people because your government is more reliable, the same government who now says CDC can control rentals.

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977.

He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.

www.bitchute.com...
Karina Reiss was born in Germany and studied biology at the University of Kiel where she received her PhD in 2001. She became assistant professor in 2006 and associate professor in 2008 at the University of Kiel. She has published over sixty articles in the fields of cell biology, biochemistry, inflammation, and infection, which have gained international recognition and received prestigious honors and awards.

edit on 7-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You know, all of you who seem to me deluded, I am really tired of the effort to show you the information that you should have.

I give up.

Do as thy wilt and I do pray for us all and wish you well.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is like Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison were two scientists and inventors who were key players in the road to electricity use.

I know you don't believe any of these people because your government is more reliable, the same government who now says CDC can control rentals.

Do you put him in the same category? He has a LLC and it seems he making money off of it all, so who knows, but as I said there are a lot of research around the world that says otherwise, so it isn't just America...

How do you take the second part of my post?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In the interests of accuracy I think my first 5 spot of resin was purchased in 1996. I was born in 1982. 10 Lamberts were £1.04 and that 5 spot lasted all week.

But... By God how lucky we were to grow up in the 90s. When the music was amazing and big brothers and sisters were gods.

Fast forward 25 years and life is very different.

But we're surviving. Just...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

How do you take the second part of my post?

I take it that you have not looked at the long term consequences.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not me.

I'm in the UK. Faucci has no control or effect on me whatsoever.

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I'm in Europe too. You are wrong. Our countries are using their mRNA crap. Our politicians are parroting their globalist agenda. If it's not Fauci, CDC and FDA, WHO is always the best excuse. They always shift the blame on WHO recommendation. It's not my hobby to follow them but these infested organizations cooperate

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I had the astra zenica vaccine. Designed by the boffins at Oxford university and manufacturing done by a German/British company.

The hold the US once had on the world is slowly dwindling.

They are not the driving force powerhouse they think they are any more.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Flashback

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I take it that you have not looked at the long term consequences.

That really looks like a boogiemen scenario. Are you saying the vaccine poses a greater threat or other long term consequences that the actual virus doesn't? Both use RNA, and both make protein as does your cells using RNA as a normal process. The real difference is what the virus itself does to one's body.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Dr. Ryan Cole is actually a dermatologist...
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Your post isn't correct. He is not a dermatologist. He is a Dermatopathologist.

alphanewsmn.com...

A Mayo Clinic trained pathologist suggested that vaccine makers played a role in the suppression of an effective COVID-19 treatment.

Dr. Ryan Cole is a Mayo-trained physician who has seen over 350,000 patients in his career. He also serves as the CEO of Cole Diagnostics, which has processed over 100,000 coronavirus tests. He recently said that there is an effective treatment for coronavirus that’s been overlooked, and that basic preventative measures can stop the virus from ever taking hold of a patient.

Dermatopathologists are doctors who use microscopes to look at samples of skin, hair, and nails to diagnose diseases. Their specialty, dermatopathology, is a combination of "dermatology," the study of the skin, and "pathology," the study of disease.

“If there’s a treatment for a disease, the federal government cannot approve a vaccine,” the doctor explained at an event last month hosted by the Idaho Freedom Foundation with the state’s lieutenant governor.

“The NIH [National Institute of Health], who is involved in approving medications, they co-hold the patent on the vaccine with Moderna. If the fox isn’t guarding the hen house there, I don’t know who is,” Cole said.

edit on 7-8-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
Thank you for posting.
We need to hear both sides of the story. And we don't hear nor read almost nothing about possible bad things of the vaccines in the big media. Please stop attacking scientists who let us see the other side of the picture. Maybe they are wrong. In fact I hope they are wrong. In fact I think those 'contrarian' scientists hope they are wrong themselves. But they say 'we don't really know'. What is wrong with that? There are short term side effects, there are deaths ... no one who doubts about that. But what with the longterm side effects? Please don't attack the messenger. I know once you are vaccinated you don't want to hear doktor Cole (dr Malone ... and so many others). Once you are vaccinated you belong to the vaccinated group. The mass. Next step: you will begin to hate the unvaccinated. Next step? I don't know.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Some posters' arguments are so intellectually and morally bankrupt that their only tactic is attacking the messenger.

Rather like Socrates point that when the debate has been lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Ryan Cole speaks the truth to power in this time of universal deception.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Read the whole thing if you have any interest
Published online 2020 Dec 4. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.13795
PMCID: PMC7645850
PMID: 33113270
Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Results of the study
COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID‐19 disease via antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID‐19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Read the whole thing if you have any interest
Published online 2020 Dec 4. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.13795
PMCID: PMC7645850
PMID: 33113270
Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID‐19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

I'm not sure we can call it a study, seems more of the hypothetical "what if". Reading it, the data was at the Clinical Trials Phase 1 time period. They talk more about a possibility, "may" is used a lot, and it seemed they were more focused on not informing test subjects of these possibilities they suggest as the main point of the paper than anything else, and not an actual study of ADE.

They did say this in it too.

Current data on COVID‐19 vaccines is limited, but does not so far reveal evidence of ADE of disease. Non‐human primate studies of Moderna's mRNA‐1273 vaccine showed excellent protection, with no detectable immunopathology. 13 Phase 1 trials of several vaccines have not reported any immunopathology in subjects administered the candidate vaccines.

So I think as we pass 2.5 billion people vaccinated we are well pass the hypothetical aspects of the paper that didn't materialized in the 300,000 Phase 3 test subjects either. So I really do not see much validity in the paper to use as a form of data points to suggest ADE is a major possability.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Once you are vaccinated you belong to the vaccinated group. The mass. Next step: you will begin to hate the unvaccinated. Next step? I don't know.

People can say anything they want about the vaccine and do, so I'm not sure of your point, and if it actually provides any good. Now if 3 universities came out and said we ran three separate studies and determined long term effects have a likelihood of XYZ then I think there is validity in that. Having single people with zero academic supporting them suggesting anything doesn't give me a warm fuzzy they are doing anything other than trying to build hits on their channel.

Why hate the unvacced? If I'm vacced then they can do whatever they want, right? I'm more of a danger to them then they are to me since vacced can still spread it at some level.

edit on 8-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It was a study

Methods used to conduct the study
Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID‐19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID‐19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join