It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the spike protein attacks the body - Dr. Ryan Cole video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Post some links to his peer reviewed papers and some articles of his with citations that can be verified.

I'll happily take a good look and adjust my opinion accordingly if I'm wrong about him and his work

a reply to: daboxfan

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Look it up yourself!

Can't use the internet?

P

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
But I know it's all nonsense, why would I waste my time. It's not me that wants to prove me wrong is it.

Do your own research is just another way of saying there's no evidence out there isn't it.

Post the links and prove the skeptical here wrong.

I'll say I'm wrong and sorry if you do and it's legit.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Why not listen to what is presented and use your own spidey senses?

It sounds like you can't trust your own judgement.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why watch a bitchute video when I can read his papers and have all the stats and citations to hand?

A videos great for some things but if we are talking about something as complex and important as this then it's reading and absorbing and cross referencing and validating that's important isn't it.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You and Fauci both are members of the Cult of the Poisoned Mind.

By comparison, Dr. Ryan Cole is actively attempting to restore the letter and spirit of the Hippocratic Oath--first do no harm.

The shots are harmful and dangerous, and in very many cases, fatal.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
double

edit on 7-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Dr. Ryan Cole is actually a dermatologist with an extremely suspect history of making unsubstantiated claims.

that may be what does now, but he is also a Board Certified Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist.

you do know what they do don't you,

here just in case you don't, a wiki cuace it's fast.

Anatomical pathology (Commonwealth) or Anatomic pathology (U.S.) is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues. Over the last century, surgical pathology has evolved tremendously: from historical examination of whole bodies (autopsy) to a more modernized practice, centered on the diagnosis and prognosis of cancer to guide treatment decision-making in oncology. Its modern founder was the Italian scientist Giovan Battista Morgagni from Forlì. Anatomical pathology is one of two branches of pathology, the other being clinical pathology, the diagnosis of disease through the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids or tissues. Often, pathologists practice both anatomical and clinical pathology, a combination known as general pathology.[1] Similar specialties exist in veterinary pathology.
Anatomical pathology

no matter what you think he has the education to know what he is talking about.

from his linkedin page,

Licenses & Certifications
Board Certified Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist Graphic Board Certified Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist The American Board of Pathology (ABPath)
Ryan Cole, MD

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
I just did a simple google search and he's a pathologist ( an actual scientist)... seems suspect that you would attack his SCIENCE with your feelings.. if you want to present some scientific RESEARCH to rebut his ACTUAL RESEARCH...we would all be happy to entertain yours too... seems like you would like to shut down a conversation because NON SCIENCE fact checkers have decided for you. Everything I saw made sense to me and seems logical. You should get a time out ban for calling for a ban on the OP.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
3:50 good place to start, guilty till proven innocent,
4:00 - spike circulates
4:50 spike alone produces same symptoms as covid
5:25 excellent slide show with pictures of spike damage, before and after.

VIDEO

All well and good, if it were actually true.

If this were real then surely some of the thousands of researchers in the mainstream scientific community would have noticed it by noticed.

Dr. Ryan Cole is actually a dermatologist with an extremely suspect history of making unsubstantiated claims.

Some of his claims are so egregious that the scientists that he cites have gone on the record to say that he has been abusing their research and attributing findings to it that simply cannot be supported.

Fact Check.

MODS, it might be time to step in an treat any post that sites Cole in the same way as SecureTeam10 and other known hoaxes.

Suppression for what reason you have to Wonder ...

Doctors Speak Out

Thousands of eminent physicians, virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, molecular geneticists, and medical researchers around the world have called for the immediate withdrawal of all the COVID-19 genetic-based “vaccines”. But their voices are blacked out by the news media. The Big Pharma-paid “fact checkers” smear and distort their findings. Big Tech censors—including Facebook, Twitter, and Google—remove their articles, interviews, comments, and videos instead of allowing the public to hear what they have to say.

Here are a few of the medical experts dismissed by the corporate media as “antivaxxers” and “conspiracy theorists” spreading “misinformation”. (Actually, several of them support vaccines if properly tested and evaluated). Decide for yourself who is telling the truth.....

Here's some reading music

For more
LISTEN....

the sounds of a clock .... tick tock

Let the distractors ignore the above and toss some word salad ...should be fun

edit on 872021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So just a weak attack on me personally then?

That's often the way when someone knows damn well there's nothing to back up the claims they make.

Same as ever.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

MODS, it might be time to step in an treat any post that sites Cole in the same way as SecureTeam10 and other known hoaxes.

oh and about your fact check link.
i find this very interesting.

We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups. We do not accept funds from corporations with the exception of Facebook, which provides funding as part of Facebook’s initiative to debunk viral deceptions, and Google, which provided a one-time grant to support our COVID-19 coverage in 2020. Neither corporation seeks nor is given any control over our editorial decisions.
Our Funding

you know fact checkers can make up BS to don't you?

and not take any money from any other group other than one time grant from facebook and google is not even suspect.

maybe the Mods need to start watching posts that link factcheck.org

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cole made a claim that ivermectin was a reliable treatment for covid.
alphanewsmn.com...

"Strong evidence lacking to support claim that ivermectin is a cure for COVID-19; there are only limited clinical results at this stage"
healthfeedback.org... -results-at-this-stage-oann/

And that's one of other controversial claims Cole makes. I honestly don't have the time or educational background to research all this.

healthfeedback.org... preventing-illness/
This is one website that did their own fact checking on claims of Ryan.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Of course, fact checkers can have biases and assumptions which lead to misinformation. They're only human afterall.

But the question is; why are we trusting Ryan's take on covid over other doctors?

Are we just as bias as well? Wanting Ryan to be true.

edit on 7-8-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Of course, fact checkers can have biases and assumptions which lead to misinformation. They're only human afterall. But the question is; why are we trusting Ryan's take on covid over other doctors? Are we just as bias as well? Wanting Ryan to be true.

i didn't say i trust his opinion. what i said is he has the education to know what he's talking about.
here we know nothing of most members education or professions, and can only take the ones we do at their word.

same applies to fact checkers. for all we know they are nothing but a bunch of students given a task and ediotrs who know nothing of the field their looking at.

at least the doctor has accreditation.

went and looked at their staff, it seems that the majority of the are journalist. only one has Dr in the title and it looks to be becuase she has a PHD

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wouldn't we expect some more actual doctors to be backing him up though?

Or do we counter that with either they are all paid off by big evil or too scared to stand up and tell the truth?

There's doctors and scientists from allover the world with all manner of political standings and personal situations so why is it just a few fringe doctors making these claims?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wouldn't we expect some more actual doctors to be backing him up though?

there are, lots of threads posted here and other places. but as always first thing said about them they are quacks, they don't know what they are doing, they don't even practice real medicine.

if they go against the narrative, they are vilified.

ETA: now don't get me wrong, there are some who are and need to be certifed as quacks, but it can't be all of them that say other than narrative.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I stand by my belief that if there was anything so untoward going on then with living in the age of information and communication combined with the woke generation and the fact that medical professionals all over the globe have a duty of care to human life there would be enough verified and respected individuals standing up and saying so that it would he impossible to ignore.

As it stands it's just not like that and until I see otherwise my position will remain the same.

To think otherwise means having far too much trust in a very small number of relativity unknown people making really rather outlandish claims.

Extraordinary claims as they say need extraordinary evidence and let's be honest it's just not there is it.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

When the opposition has to go to these lengths to suppress information then you know you are on the right track.

I guess you can pick and choose who you want to believe, but there are a lot of people in this game from universities, many foreign researchers, and many different companies all over the world. It's not like one or two companies doing all this in secret. There is a lot of very smart, good, honest people that would be wrong if this guy was right no matter what one thinks of big pharma.

You also need to investigate the person too. Remember the guy who was on the social media circuit saying he invented mRNA and said it will kill you, and many here posted about the guy as proof of how bad the vaccine is. Then you research the guy and he was a grad student working with the team that did invent it, but grad students are basically grunts, then he had decades in other directions once he was done in school, but all he needs to do is say he invented it.

Same with this guy...He is kind of in the Alex Jones side of things...

His whole premise is based on this one statement in a mRNA research paper...

“A possible concern could be that some mRNA-based vaccine platforms induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity. Thus, identification of individuals at an increased risk of autoimmune reactions before mRNA vaccination may allow reasonable precautions to be taken.”

That is it...

The author of the paper, Pardi, said this...

Pardi explained, he and the other researchers included that passage because they wanted to note some potential concerns. However, he emphasized that “no scientific evidence has confirmed that these concerns are real.”

Also his paper had nothing to do with COVID, so Cole took this and invented his narrative...

edit on 7-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your detailed post and substantial OP.

You wanna buy a 5 spot of resin?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
3:50 good place to start, guilty till proven innocent,
4:00 - spike circulates
4:50 spike alone produces same symptoms as covid
5:25 excellent slide show with pictures of spike damage, before and after.

VIDEO

All well and good, if it were actually true.

If this were real then surely some of the thousands of researchers in the mainstream scientific community would have noticed it by noticed.

Some of his claims are so egregious that the scientists that he cites have gone on the record to say that he has been abusing their research and attributing findings to it that simply cannot be supported.

Fact Check.

Explain! Number one a dermatologist is a trained medical doctor so why would you put that out there?
number two that is not all he has done or trained for.

Number three where do you get that he is suspect?

R. RYAN N. COLE – DIRECTOR OF COLE MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS LABORATORY – IDAHO

“Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist (AP & CP) and the CEO/Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics.

He has worked as an independent pathologist since 2004. Some highlights from his CV: Ackerman Academy of D

Dermatopathology (July 2002-June 2003): Dermatopathology Fellowship (Chief Fellow).

Mayo Clinic (July 1997-June 2002): Resident in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. Chief Fellow, Surgical Pathology Fellowship. Medical College of Virginia (1993-1997):

Researched immunology. Served as President of Student Family Practice organization. Coordinated activities and seminars on the practice of family medicine and rural medicine. Earned MD in 1997.”

Dr. Cole has treated 350,000 patients during his career and has performed 100,000 COVID tests this last year.

www.educationviews.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join