It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are states, and the White House, becoming more threatening over vaccines that don't even work?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

I don't know if he is a shill or not, but he seems to enjoy taking any thread I start as far off topic as he can as fast as possible. See how this one started off and how it has moved more toward being all about phage rather than the original topic? He does that to damn near every thread I start.

These vaccines have not been tested for anything other than effectiveness, and even that only to a modest degree. If the testing had been more stringent perhaps they would have discovered how poorly they work. To my knowledge, there has never been so many vaccines released to the general public without substantial testing for side affects and long term affects. We are the long term test group. Can anyone say, with any degree of confidence, what affect these vaccines will have on people 5 years after receiving them? 10 years? 20 years? NO. No one can. And that is a problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just wait until they decide you need a vaccine passport to enter the polling stations. That's where I think this is headed and could be one of their main agendas.

If they restrict people's ability to vote in person that will create more absentee ballots and make it much easier to manipulate the votes. It's clear that this hyperbole isn't about controlling a virus but rather controlling the population and forcing in their change.

Everything that has transpired over the last 18 months has served only to limit our freedom of choice and pursuits of happiness while growing government authority to a near despot level.

Just look around at what we are living with today in America, travel restrictions, forced wearing of masks, and in many places there were and still are limitations on gatherings.

In 18 months the government that was designed to secure our rights has repeatedly trampled those rights and successfully transformed America into a quasi totalitarian regime ruled thru fear, lies, and manipulations.

I don't know what everyone else would define it as but it sure isn't the freedom of choice and liberty that we are guaranteed.

At this point in time we shouldn't even be arguing over what to do about the virus, we should be discussing how much rope we're going to need.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What is interesting is that currently, children are not vaccinated and they make up a little over 20% of the population.
So that would mean there are about 260 million over the age of 16.
And about 193 million have received at least one dose - which implies they will get the second dose.

That is 75% of the target population.

Getting the kids will be easy, they just line the booger eaters up in the school cafeteria - parental permission not required.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The biggest problem I have with the vaccines is that COVID itself is very survivable for almost everyone outside of people in certain high risk groups. Part of me feels like outside the elderly, it is not considered PC to speak about what those higher risks are, especially not being obese/overweight which sets up a big one and a string of the rest of them, so it sometimes feels like we have to just consider that COVID is uniquely dangerous to everyone because profiling is bad.

But truthfully the fit and healthy 30 year old and the obese 30 year old with diabetes and the beginnings of hypertension are in different COVID risk groups. There are different risk/benefit ratios to them for receiving the vaccine v. getting actual COVID.

The fit and healthy 30 year old might rationally conclude that their risks of severe outcomes from COVID are about the same as their risks of adverse reactions to the vaccine and decide to take their chances one way or the other and not be viewed as insane.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

'Scuse me?

My permission as a parent is very much required! The risks of vaccine reaction go up as the recipient gets younger. I have a 10-year-old. I am well aware that even with delta, kids are at low, low risk from the disease in terms of catching and carrying.

Why would I subject him to the risks of adverse vaccine reaction as a healthy and fit 10 year old when I know he's almost guaranteed to laugh off COVID on his own, even assuming he gets it?

And any random school official stranger who does that to him will see my lawyer.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

In many or most cases, they didn't. In fact in numerous countries, Israel being but one, high rates of vaccination have been followed by high rates of infection in the population.

Several dissenting scientists predicted this.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Because they're frustrated with the non-compliance and uppity attitudes towards all the conflicting information from official statements and reports😃

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm thinking because the vaccines do work and prevent the serious onset of COVID 19 in most people.

Fully vaccinated people are getting covid. 74% of the new cases in Massachusetts in fully vaccinated people. How is that "working"?
edit on 7-8-2021 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

By stopping the serious onset of the disease in most people would be my bet.

Apparently the majority of people vaccinated that go on to contact COVID 19 are getting the delta variant.

Because the vaccines are less effective against that strain.

But people vaccinated still apparently receive a modicum of protection against the delta variant.

Meaning most of them are managing to avoid hospitalisation or death.

At least that's my take from this side of the pond.

Edit: What percentage of the of the new cases in Massachusetts who are fully vaccinated are being hospitalised or have succumb to the disease?

I see only 4 of them have required hospitalization.

edit on 7-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know about that virus, I used to be a teacher, they are using what we teachers used to name the "back to school virus" that infect children every school year at this time of the year, and we teachers use to get it too.

Deceptions to push the darn china virus crap on children now.

Darn if you can no see it now you will never do, is all a propaganda.

Yes, this time of the year children get the darn common cold virus that always is stronger than regular cold virus because been away from each other during the summer breaks.

Lord have merci, the propaganda is just incredible.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Historically speaking the idea of a vaccine was not to lessen the effects of a disease but to prevent catching it in the first place. I think people would feel very differently about smallpox or polio vaccines if it merely reduced the severity of the disease but still allowed people to catch it and transmit it to others.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The vaccines seem to provide a level of protection against and stimulate the production of antibodies Vroomfondel.

I wish they were a better magic bullet myself.

But we need the work with the tools we have available, and vaccines and PPE are all we have.

As to the Polio vaccine well there have been cases where Polio has been caused by being vaccinated with a live version of the Polio virus but its no longer a risk in this day of age because the vaccine used contains an inactive version of the virus.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

In the old days when people smoked you could see where the outflow valves were located from a distance by the brown nicotine stains on the belly of the aircraft.

lol you wanna try that again?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Because they royally f'd up and they know it.

What we know now:

1. "Science" created the "pandimic" in China. Because the kind of "research" that created it, is illegal in the U.S.A.

2. "Science" let it escape. Must have been a Friday.

3. "Science/its" and "Government/s" had to scramble to protect their credibility and reasons for sucking up public treasure through taxes and donations.

4. Not to let a good "oops!" go to waste. Drug company "scientist", capitlized on the "pandimic" to create "vaccines" (in short oder) for an illness that nobody is sure where it came from. But for a small nominal fee, with shipping and handling. They have a "vaccine" that has never been tested or approved by "science".

4.5 Governments not letting a good oops go to waste. Saw it as an opportunity to be more governmental. Obviously if you don't agree with them? You're anti-government and a threat to "civilization". And You're anti-"science".

5. Those who get the "vaccine" which "legally" isn't a vaccine? Are the test subjects and "Science" experiment.

6. So now it's a "pandemic". Which isn't a pandemic. The only folks involved in a "pandemic" are the ones trying to erase the tracks.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And how many of the ones who are not vaccinated are doing the same? Is it an appreciable number, and if you compare breakthrough cases to unvaccinated cases, do they have comparable medical histories: similar ages, weights, medical conditions, etc.?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"And how many of the ones who are not vaccinated are doing the same?"

The same what?

I imagine the data you are asking for would require access to peoples medical records ketsuko, so no i don't have access to that information.

I don't image you do nether.

They are not going to make peoples medical conditions/history, certainly not weight, public knowledge.

I imagine quite a few people could be rather touchy about that.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Because they stopped counting car crashes, suicides, and gunshot wounds as covid cases. Eleven the CDC said a majority of reported cases were NOT from covid.

Do you have any specific source as proof of those non-Covid things being recorded as Covid?

Where did you get your information about them?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

In many or most cases, they didn't. In fact in numerous countries, Israel being but one, high rates of vaccination have been followed by high rates of infection in the population.

Several dissenting scientists predicted this.

In Israel, there was an initial push for vaccination and 11 million of their 15 million population were vaccinated fairly quickly. However, after the initial push, 4 million have not vaccinated and it is among these people that the glut of new cases is occurring. This can clearly be seen if you look at the timeline and details of the vaccination and new case statistics at the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 dashboard, by clicking on Israel in the list on the left hand side so it shows their data.

It is the anti-vaxxers who are the host populace causing the problem. The vaccine's effectiveness is clearly demonstrated in the massive decline in daily cases that occurred when people got vaccinated. This reduction in daily cases is seen in every country that has significant portions of its populace vaccinated. Go through the list, the vaccination take-up and daily case rates are all there to see.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

Like yours in the other reply to me.

You see, the difference is that I consider both sides of the story. Some are just stupid, like glowing under UV and keys sticking to the skin, and "shedding" the spike protein. Others demand more attention.

Through this I came to the conclusion that getting vaccinated was a better idea than not. I have not changed my opinion.

Some virologist have said the same so now it all comes down to who can we believe the most?
Who has lied?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The vaccinated are not getting tested because they are getting less symptoms or no symptoms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join