It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Transport Minister Says Vaccines Needed For Travel “Forevermore” Booster Shots Necessary.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Maybe it's just me thinking sideways, but it sure looks like it's time to get rid of all these compromised, corrupt and treasonous politicians, and their handlers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The divide and conquer techniques being pushed are marketing the unvaxxed as the unclean masses to be shunned and segregated from the conveniences we all have a right to enjoy without being genetically modified.
Those that have bought into the fear will be used to push these restrictions of the non-posioned without question and with cheerful encouragement. I do see some areas that have taken this over the top such as Australia to dial it in even further to the point where the non compliant will be locked down to their homes.
I won't comply with any of it. I have no trust or love for the pharmaceutical industry. Much of that was built upon the medical experiments done during ww2 and those behind that research just continued to carry on behind the curtains. I do feel for the vaxxed as well. Who knows how they will be in 2 or 3 years but I have a feeling many will be forever genetically altered, sterile, coagulated out or begging for their next pharmaceutical fix.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
an amusing argument for the 'jab': twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The U.K. isn’t a leftist liberal party in power, it’s a corporate Conservative party

And it’s liberal left opposition is in full support of
Lockdown and vaccines, there is no opposition

In the USA it’s a cooperate liberal party In power which masqueraded as a liberal left party because they couldn’t secure the patriotic right wings vote, again with very little political opposition to lockdowns and vaccines

Which suggests the corporate elites own both parties left and right both sides of the pond including in Europe and Australia

The only nations running a different campaign are CCP aligned autocratic allies

So we see clear strategic manoeuvring in sync with the COVID19 debacle

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It wont be just in the UK the leftist/Liberal party in Italy dispute the setback at the parliament will still push for it. I wont be surprised if the majority of the polticans and some parties are doing this because of a agenda in play by an organization.

However if a majority even the vaccinated start pushing back, there might be a chance for them to drop the whole thing because this will impact the vaccinated as well.

Noicted how they are now getting rid of the covid test kits? why now?

Greece

For now but i think Greece is already comprised most Western countries even a Country in the Balkans is doing what UK/France are doing.

I think most countries are comprised.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
There's no snake oil or perpetual restrictions, it's just business as usual.

We don't know if they will be perpetual(I bet they will be)-but for those who for whatever reason choose not to be vaccinated there are certainly restrictions.
And vaccinated or not,there will be restrictions for those who do not have the NHS app-even though the app itself is not compulsory.
Both those groups are already effectivley 2nd class citizens-banned from certain public gatherings and from travel outside the UK.

Lets see if those restrictions go away after the pandemic-or are they merely the start of our social credit system,planned out before covid came along?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I agree, but what will not go away is all the long term side effects that the darn china virus jabs will leave humanity to deal with.

Sad times ahead,

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

But in the UK everyone, including me, cried about lockdowns as totalitarian, but now numbers are dropping everything is back to normal. Like, ultra normal. There's no snake oil or perpetual restrictions, it's just business as usual.

Hi "and14263" (is that a Len Goodman phrase?).

Have you been reading articles by the BBC's funny little Nick Triggle? His recent 'Is the pandemic OVER?' guff this week was virtually a mirror-image of his article in Aug 2020. There was another similar BBC piece today based on data from mid-July that is already way out of date and yet still plastered across tabloids tomorrow. Of course, this is meant to encourage the younger population to jab-up as we drop ever lower in the European vaccination table; hell, even Spain are outpacing the UK now.

I'm afraid numbers are NOT dropping; indeed they have been gradually sliding upwards from the infamous dip caused by the artificial football spike. In other words, after the football's temporary superspreading effect, cases dropped to where they SHOULD have been on the underlying trajectory since June. Remember that cases never peaked above 30K during the first phase of the Second Wave last autumn. Today they were just under 32K (and still far higher than the USA's infections per head of pop).

As with all respiratory viruses (although this b*stard virus seems to act very oddly, season-wise), the Summer is a contributing factor in slowing matters to *some* extent, even though our infections, hospitalisations and average daily deaths are now exactly paralleling mid-Oct 2020 rather than early August 2020. It's almost as if the virus is tapping its fingers, fully armed and waiting for the Autumn around the corner, ready to pounce and spike us to High Hell.

As for the Church Of The Sacred Vaccine, people can guesstimate (Twitter is awash with useless 'expert nerds' who obsess over this sh*t 24/7) and throw around Summer predictions as much as they want in the meantime... but the Autumn will be the final judge of the Jab in terms of true efficacy during a genuine 'virus season'.

We shall see...
Cross yer fingers, mate.

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: and14263

... what will not go away is all the long term side effects that the darn china virus jabs will leave humanity to deal with.

Sad times ahead,

I hate to say it, but I also share your concerns. I sense some VERY difficult moments ahead in the near-future, not least to do with how long the vaccine protection even lasts. We are literally swimming in the Unknown despite the multiple assurances from up top that nevertheless fail to deal with questions arising from vaccines and variants and potential dangers such as 'Antibody Dependency Enhancement' (when antibodies wane, creating far more serious illness than otherwise) - an example of side-effects that have tripped up approval and licensing for all Covid vaccine efforts to date. Will Covid-19 jabs provide different results? Place yer bets, all you 8000,000,000 Phase III clinical trial gamblers...

(PS: ADE was reportedly never discussed with clinical trial participants last year - which is quite startling.)

edit on 6-8-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join