It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Transport Minister Says Vaccines Needed For Travel “Forevermore” Booster Shots Necessary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I know the source is a bit questionable but they are citing other MSM sources within the article. The UK is going full authoritarian and restricting people and limiting people's movements on their freedoms. I do think this will create a potential backlash.

Looks a number of Western Countries are following France's, Marcon lead. I dont think this will go well with the majority. A Swedish Professor is already suggesting that 5 booster shots might necessary.

Its almost as these experts are always contracting and yet dont have clear answer. Again i dont approve of these mandatory vaccination passports for travel or in the citiy.

What would be the point of the passports if they are demanding for vaccinated people to have five doses?

UK Transport Minister Says Vaccines Will be Needed For Travel “Forevermore”

The UK is set to introduce vaccine passports in September that mandate proof of full vaccination before allowing people to enter venues such as nightclubs and concerts. The option of providing a negative COVID test result instead will be removed despite the fact that fully vaccinated people can still spread the virus.

“It’s important to understand that there are simply going to be things that you will not be able to do unless you’re double-vaccinated or have a medical reason not to be, including going abroad,” he added.

Swedish Professor Says 5 Shots of COVID Vaccine May be Necessary

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Mark my words this wont go well in other Western/Eastern Euporean countries if every polticans start following either the UK's France's lead with these vax passports.

Using the Delta Variant as an excuse. What is happening in the UK its like a threat "Oh you want to leave the country? you have to get vaccinated"

They are limiting people's ability to move freely around using a medical excuse while violating people's rights.

link   
a reply to:
HawkEyi

I hope people of the United Kingdom have regular elections, like we do here in the United states.

It seem like they now have even more crazy people running their country, than we do.

link   
Then they will say the genetically clean (non vaxxed) will have to stay in their homes forevermore.
Slippery slope indeed.
edit on 6-8-2021 by starshift because: Type

link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

All i can say is 'wow'

Guess I won't be travelling to the UK any time soon.

Let's hope sane countries like Croatia and Greece keep up their stance, since it relies on tourism.

Otherwise we will all be homebodies and killing ourselves.

Sounds fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It wont be just in the UK the leftist/Liberal party in Italy dispute the setback at the parliament will still push for it. I wont be surprised if the majority of the polticans and some parties are doing this because of a agenda in play by an organization.

However if a majority even the vaccinated start pushing back, there might be a chance for them to drop the whole thing because this will impact the vaccinated as well.

Noicted how they are now getting rid of the covid test kits? why now?

Greece

For now but i think Greece is already comprised most Western countries even a Country in the Balkans is doing what UK/France are doing.

I think most countries are comprised.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

You sure? i feel for the vaxxed. I dont trust the polticans nor the MSM on this.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A flippant comment made during a radio interview.

Of Covid pretty much dies, which it will, then all this bed wetting about vaccines will be old news in a few years.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Beat me to it.

Typical example of the media taking a comment and making a headline out of it

He was speculating on what could or would happen globally to combat the pandemic.

That's not interesting enough to get clicks so they ramped it up with an offhand word he used evermore to make it look like some dystopian nightmare.

a reply to: and14263

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have national elections every 5 years, its currently this asshat in charge, not that I support any of the parties or politicians they are ALL asshats of the highest order, self serving pigs that wallow in the trough of public finances

I have yet to see a single leader during my adult life who I can relate to as a common man, all toffs and silver spoon shisters the lot of em

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That's not interesting enough to get clicks so they ramped it up with an offhand word he used evermore to make it look like some dystopian nightmare.

Are you seeing what is happening in France? there are those who are in low paid areas quitting their jobs because of these Covid vax passports.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I know the source is a bit questionable but they are citing other MSM sources within the article. The UK is going full authoritarian and restricting people and limiting people's movements on their freedoms.

Not really. The minister's point is that other countries will be demanding vaccinations before allowing entry. That is what stops UK people travelling abroad. There is no point in complaining to or about the UK government on that issue.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No but if you give me some links I will have.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to:
HawkEyi

I hope people of the United Kingdom have regular elections, like we do here in the United states.

It seem like they now have even more crazy people running their country, than we do.

The tighter measures seem to stagger from country to country, depending on population % of vaccination

That seems to be the pattern im noticing

shrugs*

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Its not just France its everywhere

follow Micheal P Senger on twitter hes covering alot of them
LINK

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have gotten the Moderna 2 shot via our local fire department; as far as I am concerned the 2nd shot was by booster shot; I will not get another.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you have anything that's not a Twitter account?

News articles or that type of thing?

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Too right sir. And "getting clicks" is exactly what is ruining everything. The truth is no longer communicated. Only short sharp clickbait that will garner many clicks and comments.

(On a similar subject, "Social Dilemma" is worth a watch if you get the chance).

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: nonspecific

Its not just France its everywhere

follow Micheal P Senger on twitter hes covering alot of them
LINK

But in the UK everyone, including me, cried about lockdowns as totalitarian, but now numbers are dropping everything is back to normal. Like, ultra normal. There's no snake oil or perpetual restrictions, it's just business as usual.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Are they trying to on propose create a potential backlash?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join