It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Aniston says 'anti-vaxxers' are no longer in her 'weekly routine'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ketsuko

I meant that it used to be FriendS multiple.

she obviously got a bit too choosy.

No, I got it. I was thinking most of her former friends were probably unvaxxed for one reason or another.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Funny people are just looking for things to get upset about. Who really cares what she decides to do with her life. Its her decision on who she chooses to spend time with. Seems people are going out of ther way to find reasons to get upset about vaccines. If you dont want to take it dont its that simple. If others choose to its again their decision.

I find it amusing that anti vaxers find it important to let everyone know their not taking it. My response is simple so what and why do I care?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Antivaxxers are showing support for each other because the other side is criminalizing them. Demoralizing and treating them like scum. We want to be left alone.

But your side can't even follow basic science of there being no viral load difference. So all these restrictions they put on antivaxer people are stupid.

Every day we lose more rights, some countries pin us down and literally RAPE us because we choose to let our bodies be our own. The fact that you are so blinded to that means you are already devolved into nothing but primordial slime that just exists.

You woke bitches want something to fight for so desperately. Try "my body my choice" and quit your damn hypocritical body shaming. Cause if you were really immune to the virus, then it wouldn't matter.

A dog that has the rabies or parvo.. vaccine cannot get rabies for the duration. A human that has the covid vaccine can get covid from others period; including the next day! See the difference?
edit on 6-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Perhaps loudmouth celebrities should stop virtue signaling. Pot, kettle

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I find it amusing that anti vaxers find it important to let everyone know their not taking it. My response is simple so what and why do I care?

I am not an anti vax.

I remember a time when and how celebrities were trying to be like salespeople trying to get teenagers to make buy a product called proactiv.. Proactiv was stopped a short time after some people were having issues.

edit on 6-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Vapid Bint.
Waa never a fan, she so damn, er plastic.
So shes lost a few "friends."
They should put that sh1t show and people like her to sleep for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Here's another red flag: Large widened chin, thick manly neck. Slopeing forehead.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Jennifer, You ARE the science. Time will tell whether it's Sci-fact or sci-fiction.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

She is hot, but who cares what the fu*k she thinks. I mean damn..hollyweird, am I right?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Physically attractive...check. No real argument there.

Otherwise...not so much. Shallow, and vapid. Her next original thought will be her first.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When it comes to celebrities, I make no apologies for the following:

If you're going to put stock in a celebrity's advice & opinions, then at least try to look for advice from ones who DON'T have multiple divorces to their name.

If they can't swing a marriage, and I'm not talking just a singular try, then the rest of their advice is as lousy as whatever they put into their half of a relationship. Best to stick to just looking cute & entertaining folks.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Jennifer, You ARE the science. Time will tell whether it's Sci-fact or sci-fiction.

Bye bye antivax.

Hello Dulcolax!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Elvis once told a politically prying reporter, "I'm an entertainer, you shouldn't care what I think."

Too bad the rest of them can't follow his example.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Bye bye antivax.

Hello Dulcolax!

Ever considered a job in advertising?.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Bye bye antivax.

Hello Dulcolax!

Ever considered a job in advertising?.

Advertising?

Nah. Don't fancy having my soul burn in Hell for all eternity.

I sometimes feel like having a different job. I work for myself and hate my boss. Don't tell me i said that or I'll have to have a word with me about performance and image and all that stuff. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Tulpa

There are few things as sad as a once hot actress...who no longer has her fan base.
Thoughtlessly throwing half of them away for short-term kudos from sycophants is the mark of a stupid person.

It may not be her idea, 'TAT. She probably has her own closet full of uglies that can be used to direct her deportment.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Im going to miss crashing on her couch oh well.

www.architecturaldigest.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Jennifer Aniston's best acting performance was her Hollywood debut in Leprechaun.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
None of uswill ever interact with her. Why is this story circulating?

If small minds talk about people, smaller minds talk about what they say.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It’s true, not defending a claim is itself a great defense.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Jennifer Anniston said something we don't agree with or like, so now we have to hate on her. This is what some of you have become.

People say things all the time I don't agree with. It's really no big deal. No hating.

That's why I don't argue generally here. I simply state my opinion and move on.

And the reason I do this, is so that some out there will realize not everyone here is on the same page and that opinions differ.

Hate on me or not, it really doesn't affect me at all. And I'm sure Jennifer Anniston will get along just fine with the hate coming her way from the people on ATS simply because she had the Gaul to have an opinion that didn't agree with theirs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join