It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Aniston says 'anti-vaxxers' are no longer in her 'weekly routine'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So Now MSM is trying to push the vaccination by using a very wealthy celebrity i am not sure why they think using a celebrity or politicians and then these same privileged individuals is going to convince those who are un vaccinated?

An 100% vaccination rate is never going to happen no matter of how much of threats by the MSM they are trying to achieve. The privileged celebrity claims those who arent taking the vax are either living in fear or because of propaganda and thus they are anti vaxers.

I really doubt privileged individuals have taken the same vax as the rest of the population. But according to the privileged celeb you can not criticize Pfizer or others.

According to Jenffier she supports what the medical pros are doing.
Jennifer Aniston says 'anti-vaxxers' are no longer in her 'weekly routine'

In an interview with InStyle, which will feature "The Morning Show" and "Friends" star on its September cover, Aniston repeatedly expressed that she is an admirer of medical professionals and a fan of all things science.

"Red Flag"
that she is an admirer of medical professionals and a fan of all things science

The same science used experiment on children back in the 90s but yeah for science right?
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I find it amusing in her own statements right here.

"There's still a large group of people who are anti-vaxxers or just don't listen to the facts. It's a real shame," she said. "I've just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose [whether or not they had been vaccinated], and it was unfortunate."

Maybe those who some call anti vaxxers or just don't listen to the facts at least do spend time doing their research on such medical compaines?

If Jennifer Aniston was such a fan of medical professionals and science she would have done some research on Pifzer or for what they have done in Africa?

When like Pfizer 'used dirty tricks to avoid clinical trial payout'? '
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

She is a crappy actress and she was never in my "Weekly routine" so she and her kind can kiss my latino butt.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well that's just like, her opinion, man.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Depends on what her weekly routine is?

I don't think money is exactly rolling in to her right now...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Jennifer Anniston said something we don't agree with or like, so now we have to hate on her. This is what some of you have become.

People say things all the time I don't agree with. It's really no big deal. No hating.

That's why I don't argue generally here. I simply state my opinion and move on.

And the reason I do this, is so that some out there will realize not everyone here is on the same page and that opinions differ.

Hate on me or not, it really doesn't affect me at all. And I'm sure Jennifer Anniston will get along just fine with the hate coming her way from the people on ATS simply because she had the Gaul to have an opinion that didn't agree with theirs.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
thats a weird way to phrase things.

"no longer part of my weekly routine"

Like she's not getting pimped out to people who are unvaxxxed?

they are all high class prostitutes from what i've heard.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Jennifer Aniston is an admirer of medical professionals and a fan of all things science...

Tuskegee Syphilis Study = science.
Stateville Penitentiary Malaria Study = science
Navy-Sponsored Beef Blood Transfusions = science
Plutonium injections = science
WWII Mustard Gas Experiments = science
CIA L S* D experiment = science
Operation Sea-Spray = science
Operation Big Buzz = science
Willowbrook Experiments = science
Measles Vaccine Experiment = science

We all know what Jennifer Aniston is putting in her body for science.

edit on 04080431pm312021Thu, 05 Aug 2021 16:04:13 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ben Affleck didn’t stay in her “weekly routine” for very long either so I’m in good company, I suppose. But maybe the people didn’t disclose if they had the shot because it really isn’t any of her business what I base decisions on? Or maybe I took the J & J shot to cause aneurysms in the Fauci Faithful as they chant it wasn’t good enough or that I promote the murder of women with the J & J.

Because the shot was safe, until it wasn’t.

In the end, I think I know why she never stays married....what was that Patsy Cline song?
edit on 5-8-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I got the first shot already. Means I am in Jennifer's "weekly routine".

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Thank heaven for that.

I was wondering why she hadn't called for a while.

I can stop having to pretend to be "washing my hair" three times a week now.
phew!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She is rather irrelevant to 99.9% of the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I find it amusing in her own statements right here.

"There's still a large group of people who are anti-vaxxers or just don't listen to the facts. It's a real shame," she said. "I've just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose [whether or not they had been vaccinated], and it was unfortunate."

Maybe those who some call anti vaxxers or just don't listen to the facts at least do spend time doing their research on such medical compaines?

If Jennifer Aniston was such a fan of medical professionals and science she would have done some research on Pifzer or for what they have done in Africa?

When like Pfizer 'used dirty tricks to avoid clinical trial payout'? '

' "I've just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose'

So we have lost rights to privacy?

We have lost the Constitution?

Is that what is going on?

It sure sounds like it

WTF are we going to do about it.

Can't wait to hear regular posters on here bleat like it's an okay thing I want to go to Tuscany so it's fine.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Doesn't even look sexy imho.

Just a random person.

Edit to say
Sexiness is not just your appearance
its your demeanour and your personality.

She has nothing.
edit on 5/8/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

she has got more than enough money to support herself, she still brings in 20 mil a year from friends streaming reruns.
she has a net worth of 300 million bucks, and has more money coming in daily. and has been listed as one of the highest paid by forbes for the past 15 years.

The sitcom, which ran from 1994 to 2004, was one of the highest rated and most popular sitcoms of all time. The show is constantly rerun on streaming services and television, which translates to at least $1 billion annually from syndication rights. Each star of the show earns 2% of these profits, meaning Aniston is still pulling in an incredible $20 million per year from her time on “Friends,” even 17 years after the series finale.
Jennifer Aniston Makes $20 Million a Year From “Friends”

that being said, she is a extremely woke nut job.

edit on 5-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You most be a fan, actually as an actress I never like her at all, see I have some actors and actresses I admired, mostly the old school classic.

She is neither or.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Depends on what her weekly routine is?

I bet she makes millions a year just on syndication alone. I bet it's literally rolling in.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
well now I'm glad I didn't marry her when she asked

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Jennifer Aniston said something and nobody cares.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustTheFacts
well now I'm glad I didn't marry her when she asked

You should have tho....Cali...you could have gotten half.

No ReGeRtS?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join