It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds look to speed up full approval of Pfizer vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Phage

That was the protocol used in the clinical trials

I am sure those clinical trials with open transparency..

Are the mRNA vaccines even available in your country?

Here is the description of Moderna's Phase 3 study. Two doses.
clinicaltrials.gov...

Pfizer. Two doses.
clinicaltrials.gov...

edit on 8/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The approval could come as early as Sep. Still Not Trusting it.
Even if they try to downplay the side effects.

Pfizer vaccine could get final FDA approval by September

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Are the mRNA vaccines even available in your country?

These shots are becoming everywhere. Mostly in other places you have access to the Chinese or Russian vaxs.

Interesting to know that Moderna's foundtion backers is Bill & Melindia Gates Foundation.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Look I'm not trying to be a dick here, but again some people don't want whatever the $%$ virus is from Asia in them.
Even if that means trusting the vaccs.

You don't think harboring a Chinese virus in you is a nasty thought? More nasty than a vax for it?
I think it's disgusting.. China virus is not a good thing. Do you think it's a good thing?

Personally, I have not been vaccinated because I don't feel it is necessary for me to do so, but I completely agree with what you're saying. I don't really understand the reasoning behind talking down to anyone who did get vaccinated.

Even though I believe all of this has been drastically exaggerated, with the danger of the virus and the effectiveness of the vaccine both being highly overrated, that doesn't change the fact that the virus CAN kill you, and the vaccine CAN help protect you. Both of those possibilities are real, dependent upon individual circumstances.

Regardless of which side of the aisle you're on, everyone has their own reasons.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Mostly in other places you have access to the Chinese or Russian vaxs.
Are those vaccines ok?

Interesting to know that Moderna's foundtion backers is Bill & Melindia Gates Foundation.
Moderna is not a foundation, it is a for profit corporation. However, the Gates Foundation has indeed provided grants in favor of vaccination.

In January 2016, we entered a global health project framework agreement with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to advance mRNA-based development projects for various infectious diseases. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has committed up to $20.0 million in grant funding to support our initial project related to the evaluation of antibody combinations in a preclinical setting as well as the conduct of a first-in-human Phase 1 clinical trial of a potential mRNA medicine to help prevent human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, infections. Follow-on projects which could bring total potential funding under the framework agreement up to $100.0 million (including the HIV antibody project) to support the development of additional mRNA-based projects for various infectious diseases can be proposed and approved until the sixth anniversary of the framework agreement, subject to the terms of the framework agreement, including our obligation to grant to the Bill &Melinda Gates Foundation certain non-exclusive licenses.

www.modernatx.com...

$100 million is not really a lot of money. The previous administration poured more than $12 billion into "Operation Warp Speed." And it worked. But it's a stupid name.

You forgot to mention Soros, the Illuminati, and the Freemasons.

edit on 8/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

The "Vax" may also be an altered bio weapon 😧

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

It would only worsen that there is a conflict of interest with the Govt and companies that are making them.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Moderna is not a foundation, it is a for profit corporation. However, the Gates Foundation has indeed provided grants in favor of vaccination

Yes and DARPA under govt section.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
"I think this story belongs here. If mods see a reason to move it i would be ok with it."

Normally Pharma Drugs take years before given approval by the FDA but the Feds want to speed up the approval of Pfizer vaccine. Even if the Pfizer vax is approved by the FDA i know it would be a rushed approval therefore i still wouldn't be trusting it.

But one problem with the full speed approval is that they would forcing FDA to review hundreds of thousands of pages of documents. But i have a feeling it would get approval either way.

Feds look to speed up full approval of Pfizer vaccine

Health officials have an unofficial deadline of Labor Day or sooner to fully approve the manufacturers’ vaccine, which is now one of three approved on an emergency basis in the US, according to The New York Times.

Full approval requires the FDA to review hundreds of thousands of pages of documents — about 10 times the data needed for an emergency approval, according to the report.

Often those "Years" are just empty time where nothing happens, or are due to trial having no budget and taking a long time to set up. In reality it doesn't need to take more than a few months.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "Vax" may also be an altered bio weapon 😧

Do you have any idea how many modern advances started if as weapons or military related?

The Nazi were big into research, their chemical and biological weapons gave us everything from fertiliser to weight loss drugs.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I was of the understanding that all vaccines are covered by some kind of insurance policy in the US?

A small premium is factored into each shot price and any legal payments are made from a policy that all Vax manufacturers pay into?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Look I'm not trying to be a dick here, but again some people don't want whatever the $%$ virus is from Asia in them.
Even if that means trusting the vaccs.

You don't think harboring a Chinese virus in you is a nasty thought? More nasty than a vax for it?
I think it's disgusting.. China virus is not a good thing. Do you think it's a good thing?

Why?

Why is letting a possible Chinese bioweapon run rampant a great thing?
Why are you championing a defeatist attitude?
Why is your enemy the vax, and not the (possible) bioweapon?

wtf?

perhaps one day, you will realize that not having blind obedience does not equal anti vax.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Your rant:

WTF indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: HawkEyi

The pharma is in a hurry to get their boosted crappy jabs into the arms of the elderly as soon as they can soo they can met their profit margins expectations of 42b next year.

But we all know that the third jab is not only for the elderly and sick, they will be pushed on anybody that already have the two first jabs.

After all they need this before the killer flu I mean the killer covid comes and get us in the winter.

How many shots will we need.

I can't stand the thought of them giving it to my children or grandchildren.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Wife just got the Pfizer jab today. She's going back in a couple weeks for the second jab. 🤷

Did the OP question whether your wife got the Pfizer jab?

Oh right, I should shut the # up because you said so.

🤭

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Wife just got the Pfizer jab today. She's going back in a couple weeks for the second jab. 🤷

Hopefully it was of her own free will. Non coerced.

She's a very determined woman when she chooses to be.

edit on 5-8-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Again if they skip the normal steps this will create a more distrust.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Often those "Years" are just empty time where nothing happens, or are due to trial having no budget and taking a long time to set up. In reality it doesn't need to take more than a few months.

BS.

Long term safety trials require multiple years of time, and the process cannot be sped up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join