It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds look to speed up full approval of Pfizer vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
"I think this story belongs here. If mods see a reason to move it i would be ok with it."

Normally Pharma Drugs take years before given approval by the FDA but the Feds want to speed up the approval of Pfizer vaccine. Even if the Pfizer vax is approved by the FDA i know it would be a rushed approval therefore i still wouldn't be trusting it.

But one problem with the full speed approval is that they would forcing FDA to review hundreds of thousands of pages of documents. But i have a feeling it would get approval either way.

Feds look to speed up full approval of Pfizer vaccine

Health officials have an unofficial deadline of Labor Day or sooner to fully approve the manufacturers’ vaccine, which is now one of three approved on an emergency basis in the US, according to The New York Times.

Full approval requires the FDA to review hundreds of thousands of pages of documents — about 10 times the data needed for an emergency approval, according to the report.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Interesting timing with this thread, I'm listening to a well-respected (yet controversial) Chemistry professor from Cornell providing some anecdotes as to the insanity of Covid propaganda (such as doctors urging pregnant women to get vaccinated with experimental mRNA vaccines with no long-term data all the way back in December of 2020 shortly after the vaccine came out) - start at 45 minutes for that:

Short bio of him: David B. Collum is the Betty R. Miller Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Cornell University. He holds a PhD, Columbia University, MS, Columbia University, MA, Columbia University and BS, Cornell University.

If you want to listen to the whole interview start at 9 minutes- he also discusses how Gates invested something like $50 million in BioNtech in early 2019 before the pandemic and BioNtech involvement in the vaccine and how he turned that into $5 billion then escaped from public discourse once people started pointing out Gates has no medical background, really good interview

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Right on Q
2nd line

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wife just got the Pfizer jab today. She's going back in a couple weeks for the second jab. 🤷

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Wife just got the Pfizer jab today. She's going back in a couple weeks for the second jab. 🤷

Did the OP question whether your wife got the Pfizer jab?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hopefully it was of her own free will. Non coerced.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The pharma is in a hurry to get their boosted crappy jabs into the arms of the elderly as soon as they can soo they can met their profit margins expectations of 42b next year.

But we all know that the third jab is not only for the elderly and sick, they will be pushed on anybody that already have the two first jabs.

After all they need this before the killer flu I mean the killer covid comes and get us in the winter.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Did the OP question whether your wife got the Pfizer jab?

Are you "triggered" when someone says they got their jab?
Looks like.. lol
edit on 4-8-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

well they kinda have to by hook or crook because the repeated claims "approved by FDA" is falling apart.

no matter how much its repeated in the media, by democratic (and supporters) politicians, and experts like FRADchi

you can fool some of the people some of the time
you can fool some people all of the time
you can not fool some people some of the time
but you cant fool all the people all of the time

scrounger

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Look I'm not trying to be a dick here, but again some people don't want whatever the $%$ virus is from Asia in them.
Even if that means trusting the vaccs.

You don't think harboring a Chinese virus in you is a nasty thought? More nasty than a vax for it?
I think it's disgusting.. China virus is not a good thing. Do you think it's a good thing?

Why?

Why is letting a possible Chinese bioweapon run rampant a great thing?
Why are you championing a defeatist attitude?
Why is your enemy the vax, and not the (possible) bioweapon?

wtf?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Look I'm not trying to be a dick here, but again some people don't want whatever the $%$ virus is from Asia in them.
Even if that means trusting the vaccs.

You don't think harboring a Chinese virus in you is a nasty thought? More nasty than a vax for it?
I think it's disgusting.. China virus is not a good thing. Do you think it's a good thing?

Why?

Why is letting a possible Chinese bioweapon run rampant a great thing?
Why are you championing a defeatist attitude?
Why is your enemy the vax, and not the (possible) bioweapon?

wtf?

Cool story, but the “vaccs” actually doesn’t prevent you from getting the China virus.
We know the Chinese bioweapon is a flop. We have a year and a half worth of data.
We don’t fully know what’s in the China virus experimental big pharma medical treatments,
we don’t have enough data to say it’s safe,
and I’m against ending up as part of the Borg collective consciousness.

edit on 4-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Will they include the list of side effects on the label? after approval?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But we all know that the third jab is not only for the elderly and sick, they will be pushed on anybody that already have the two first jabs.

That's what they said about the second shot "Its only just for the elderly and ill compromised people" till they pushed the second onto everyone as well yeah exactly.

Even onto the youth quickly as the supposed trails were even ongoing.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

They are also starting a narrative of encouraging people who had the Johnson & Johnson shot to also get either Moderna or Pfizer!
www.nbcnews.com...

The linked article is just the beginning, I also saw one out of New Orleans where a magazine's health journalist, who had the Johnson&Johnson, decided she wanted extra protection - so got a Pfizer shot as well!

I find this very suspicious - as it seems like they really want to get those mRNA shots into everyone, even those who've got the perfect excuse of already being Covid 'vaxxed'!!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Who produces the vx's for Canada?
Are they the same as the states?
The Data I see from 2020 Are:

1. CVD 19 Weaponized Fear Mongering
  2. Epstein (who wanted to create a race of humans from his dna
  3. Bill Gates (funder of vx research, population control,creator of cpu virus's)
  4. Fauci ( wrote a paper for the nih regarding the use of hcq to treat corona virus's in 2006.)

Even weirder how all three have hung out on an Island in a known trafficking area
a reply to: canucks555

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That's what they said about the second shot "Its only just for the elderly and ill compromised people" till they pushed the second onto everyone as well yeah exactly.

Incorrect. The mRNA vaccines have always required two doses for full immunization. That was the protocol used in the clinical trials. That is the protocol now.

edit on 8/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Would full approval put them (or at least the government) back in a position of liability?

It better.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It would mean that as with most vaccines, the manufacturer cannot be directly sued.

Sort of like with workers' comp insurance. You can't sue your employer if you get hurt on the job but you can be compensated.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That was the protocol used in the clinical trials

I am sure those clinical trials with open transparency..

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
FDA rushing to approve it will only cause more people not to trust them or the vaccine. My mind is made up, i will never take it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join