It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man housed in women's prison after raping mother and claiming he's actually female

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Police in Virginia have classified Chris Chan, 39, as female because he says he’s a trans woman, but he is biologically male and has allegedly admitted to raping his mother, 79, who suffers from dementia.

The vlogger and artist, who goes by the name Christine Weston Chandler, was arrested after a leaked phone call revealed her allegedly admitting to sexually abusing her elderly mother. Chandler was put in jail without bail on suspicion of incest, a felony punishable by up to 12 years in prison.

Chandler is being held in Central Virginia Regional Jail alongside 59 other FEMALE detainees. An alleged rapist of women, who has all the appendages and strength of a normal male – with apparent violent sexual desires on top – put into a prison full of vulnerable women.

this is where we are in 2021, in the grip of a sick ideology espoused by just a tiny percentage of the population, trans activists, but one increasingly bowed down to by people in positions of power, like the Virginian police

Source

We're officially at the point as a nation where a biological man can be arrested for raping his own elderly mother and then housed in a women's prison because he "identifies" as female.
It's disgusting and I'm not afraid to say it's disgusting. This MAN is a mentally deranged sexual pervert, and his claim that he's somehow magically a woman should not override common sense and law.
We'll see how well the actual women he's in prison with like being in there with him. Hopefully he gets a nice friendly welcome.

Why does nobody have the nerve to stand up to the mentally ill lunatics who defend this nonsense?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Well, there is still that one spot he is vulnerable, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well...originally they admitted he was a man. Apparently, they changed their minds.

Good luck to him. From what I hear, women's prisons are not very nice places to be. Women prisoners can be just as brutal and violent as men. That TV show didn't really capture reality well. Hopefully pony unicorn man made the right choice. I mean hell, if he'd just gone to men's prison, I'm sure he could have lived out his being a woman fantasy.

Plenty of horny men in there who'd make pony unicorn fairy man their bitch in a second.

edit on 4/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I wonder exactly how many total transgender people there needs to be in order to finally start building transgender specific prisons.(and also restrooms)

If this is actually going to be accepted as a 3rd gender, then it needs to be treated like one.

edit on 8/4/21 by BrokenCircles because: accepted

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

so in women's prison, they don't do the "shiv" thing?

Asking for that guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Why does nobody have the nerve to stand up to the mentally ill lunatics who defend this nonsense?

I know of a couple organizations -- women's rights organizations -- who are trying to fight this and have been trying to fight this. Long before Trump or conservatives were being "cancelled," these women were being "cancelled."

Those who hate "feminism" and "feminists" are enjoying the schadenfreude too much to speak up for women's rights. They like seeing uppity women get their just rewards.

And the rest have jumped on the "trans women are women" bandwagon and they don't care how many women are hurt as long as the MEN are "validated."

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Wanna put the odds on this "woman" either raping or impregnating a fellow inmate?

Ten to one?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
WTF America? Like come on, really?

Theres a horrible agenda going on over there and it ain't nice.

Its brave to look at your phone, read all the nasty messages about you, and drop out of your sporting event because you didnt like the messages? Thats bravery now somehow?. Put your phone down and you wont have a problem.

Now this crap.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Good luck to him. From what I hear, women's prisons are not very nice places to be. Women prisoners can be just as brutal and violent as men...

This is nothing more than a guess, but I bet there's a high amount of female prisoners whom are in prison BECAUSE OF their hatred of men (or A man)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

That’s some scary sh!t.

Deviant Liberal dirtbag.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Good luck to him. From what I hear, women's prisons are not very nice places to be. Women prisoners can be just as brutal and violent as men...

This is nothing more than a guess, but I bet there's a high amount of female prisoners whom are in prison BECAUSE OF their hatred of men (or A man)

I can picture a few of them cornering this clown and saying “Oh so you wanna be a woman?, get ready because we are going to make you a woman”
And proceed to lop off his Johnson with a homemade shiv.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Wasn't this one if the very first type of situation that people warned about when discussing self identification and the lack of oversight.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I can picture a few of them cornering this clown and saying “Oh so you wanna be a woman?, get ready because we are going to make you a woman”
And proceed to lop off his Johnson with a homemade shiv.

Sadly its probably going to be the other way around. A lot of womens prison aren't as segregated as the men's ones so they put the kids on bail in with the murderers.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

– put into a prison full of vulnerable women.

Vulnerable women? Just how vulnerable, they are in prison. Rather I think the vulnerability would be in the other direction. Apparently his sex life was limited to his 79 year old demented mother. That's a threat to other women?

I can just see this person, lurking round in the shadows and corners of the prison yard or halls ready to jump out and grab some poor unsuspecting gal who wandered off by herself hoping to find a quiet place to meditate.

A penis yielding man stalking the halls of a women's prison? One who raped an elderly woman? His own mother? Hell, this guy would be best off staying in his cell with the door locked for his own protection.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Because every woman in prison or jail did something violent and therefor, they are capable of protecting themselves, that is why it this is okay for you?

Did you loose your mind?

edit on 4.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: type

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Wasn't this one if the very first type of situation that people warned about when discussing self identification and the lack of oversight.

That's right.

And they were accused of being transphobic and bigoted.

We were told that guys like this were "beautiful and brave".

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Because every woman in prison or jail did something violent and therefor, they are capable of protecting themselves,

Well, there's probably also a good amount of younger smaller girls who are there for non-violent crimes, such as a tiny meth-head chick that a guy could easily overpower, if the right opportunity arises.

However, he will likely regret it because she probably already belongs to a big mean butch lesbian, who won't be happy if her property is damaged.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This whole story leads ones mind in to many directions mine at least is reluctant to go.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I am pretty sure this proves we are all living in hell.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well ok if we are going to let Trans men into Female Prisons .

Then lets put Trans Woman into Male Prisons yes ?

Equality is a double edged sword , when will people realize this ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join