It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man housed in women's prison after raping mother and claiming he's actually female

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The notion that this creep is going to go around victimizing women in a women's prison is ludicrous at best. Where would be the opportunity? When would be the opportunity. It's ludicrous.

And of course there would be some women in a women's prison who might not be capable of protecting themselves. That is a given so I did not find it necessary to differentiate between women who are and are not capable of self defense.

This cat's aggressive sexual impulses appear to be limited to defenseless demented women. How many chances for him to pounce on one in prison. It makes no sense.

I included that line about vulnerable women straight from the article that wanted to promote the idea. It painted a picture of all these blushing fainting daughters who would swoon into submission should a cream puff like this attack them.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

NOT A PRISON. NOT A WOMEN'S PRISON.
It's the regional jail. Show where the regional jail is even segregated.

What does R T stand for again?
edit on 4-8-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

NOT A PRISON. NOT A WOMEN'S PRISON.
It's the regional jail. Show where the regional jail is even segregated.

What does R T stand for again?

Are you F*****G joking ?!?

Of course it's segregated by Male and Female you complete ....WTF.

What is happening to people , are you insane you cant be serious.

edit on 4-8-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I've never been in that particular jail that has a detainee to worker ratio of 2:1. Have you?

The last time I picked someone up from jail, it had individual cells, no roomies. No need for segregation, no detainee with detainee interaction.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I've never been in that particular jail that has a detainee to worker ratio of 2:1. Have you?

The last time I picked someone up from jail, it had individual cells, no roomies. No need for segregation, no detainee with detainee interaction.

I have not been to that Jail , But as you said it's a Regional Jail which is moderately sized .

and what your talking about are holding cells , Those are the cells they put new inmates or Inmates getting out or transferring .

And Yes even those temporary cells are fully segregated by sex , but no one stays in holding cells for more than 48 hours eventually he/she will be moved to " Population" with all the other inmates in this case Female inmates.

You actually think they put males with females mate ? Males are like animals in Prison/Jail typically the males are not even allowed to look at female Inmates on the off chance they actually see one .

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is exactly the sort of thing that people voted for when they voted with the liberal left in 2020.

A rapist to be put in a prison with women, because he says he is a woman.

Bet this makes the LGBTQ community proud of their progress and the great support they are given by the Democratic Party.

This is what we get when the left takes over and has power.

Go guy, rape women in prison and as long as you say you are a woman, you are free to have other women locked in a cell with you with absolutely no way to escape your rapist appendage.

Congratulations LGBTQ on your resounding victory over common sense and demanding total and complete disregard for the safety of biologically scientifically 100% female. Bet you are so very very happy if you are a left leaning liberal and voted for Biden in 2020!

Talk about heterophobic! That is what the left is these days for sure!

edit on 8/4/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No idea who this freak is, but anyone depraved enough to force himself onto their defenseless mother deserves a long time behind bars

not sure if RT is accurate as the only confirmation I can find regarding its populace is it houses males (I live in UK so not 100% sure) , perhaps RT is trying to cause division amongst American people or they were just wrong, poor reporting

Central Virginia Regional Jail Board About the Central Virginia Regional Jail Board This Authority is a multi-jurisdiction joint powers authority which constructed and operates the Central Virginia Regional Jail to provide secure confinement of adults convicted or accused of criminal activities. It houses adult male inmates (above 18 years of age) who are convicted for crimes which come under Virginia state law

central virginia regional jail

there is a phone number in this link if anyone who lives locally wishes to confirm

central virginia regional jail

Myself i think the electric chair is more suitable for them

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I think he's a YouTuber and goes by the name Chris Chan.
I've seen a few thumbnails today so he's obviously being talked about but I haven't clicked any as I've been doing stuff today and dipping in and out of ATS.

All I know is that he's a bit of an activist and from the little I've heard? this news will not come as much of a surprise to his critics.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And of course there would be some women in a women's prison who might not be capable of protecting themselves. That is a given so I did not find it necessary to differentiate between women who are and are not capable of self defense.

Oh. No need to differentiate between women who can and cannot protect themselves? Which, necessarily and effectively means that you find no need to protect those vulnerable women from a RAPIST. Gotcha.

Yet somehow you find it necessary to protect and defend a disgusting and despicable MAN that RAPED his own mentally, emotionally and physically vulnerable MOTHER.

Sooooooooo brave and stunning.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You actually think they put males with females mate ? Males are like animals in Prison/Jail typically the males are not even allowed to look at female Inmates on the off chance they actually see one .

Do you really not know that yes, MEN who identify as women are being housed in female prisons?

N.J. will house transgender inmates by gender identity after lawsuit

California will house transgender inmates by gender identity

Biologically Male Sexual Predators Housed In Washington Female Prisons, Court Documents Show

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Do you really not know that yes, MEN who identify as women are being housed in female prisons?

N.J. will house transgender inmates by gender identity after lawsuit

California will house transgender inmates by gender identity

Biologically Male Sexual Predators Housed In Washington Female Prisons, Court Documents Show

You mis-understand mate.

In that sentence I'm talking about actual Males and Females not Trans .

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Myself i think the electric chair is more suitable for them

Before or after a trial?

I suppose somebody's head will explode if/when he's out on bail.

"What the hell?
He should of gotten shivved!!!
Don't we pay good taxes for the guards to look the other way?"

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
All I can say is maybe an inmate will shove some contraband up HIS "vagina" and perhaps remind HIM of HIS gender.

These things are not confusing. "But what about people born with male and female body parts?" A curse or a test. Not everyone will understand but that is truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This man in the link below was put n a woman's prison and ended up raping someone.

Not very clever to put a man in a woman's jail.

Would you put a dog in a cat home?

Link

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is crazy....

I am assuming this is the same Chris Chan who has an interesting and bizarre history as an autistic game developer with strange tendencies to obsess over game design and childish character design?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I looked it up and this is a co-ed facility, appears they settled some sort of class action suit back in 2018 brought by women inmates.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If I go to jail I know what to do now.... I'm going to be a trans female lesbian.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I looked it up and this is a co-ed facility, appears they settled some sort of class action suit back in 2018 brought by women inmates.

August co-ed jails are very common , but that does not mean the woman are housed with the men ?

They are in the same facility sure , but housed in different pods.

There is no way in hell they are housing actual Males and Females in the same POD.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
They are in the same facility sure , but housed in different pods.

It is different pods and it appeared that the class action had to do with the women's pods being visible to the men's pods and vice versa even though they were on different floors.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You mis-understand mate.

In that sentence I'm talking about actual Males and Females not Trans.

Oh dear me... I'm still not understanding!

"Trans" are actual males and females... they just don't want to "be" what they are...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join