It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man housed in women's prison after raping mother and claiming he's actually female

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nobody seems to get that this piece of # raped his own mother. How messed up do you have to be to do that?

If he raped his own mother, what makes anyone think he wouldn't rape any other woman, child, human, animal, etc.

Seems like the proper thing would be to just execute him via bullet to brain.

You have to be royally #ed up to rape your own mother.

edit on 4-8-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Seems like the proper thing would be to just execute him via bullet to brain.

This looks a bit like virtue signaling to me.

The correct answer for all virtuous people for all occasions shall hereby be:
Someone needs to kill someone.

All those not chiming in with this mantra are hereby guilty of everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: trollz

Well...originally they admitted he was a man. Apparently, they changed their minds.

Good luck to him. From what I hear, women's prisons are not very nice places to be. Women prisoners can be just as brutal and violent as men. That TV show didn't really capture reality well. Hopefully pony unicorn man made the right choice. I mean hell, if he'd just gone to men's prison, I'm sure he could have lived out his being a woman fantasy.

Plenty of horny men in there who'd make pony unicorn fairy man their bitch in a second.

who would want that ugly thing as their bitch?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Lunacy is at its peak right about now, can't get any worse and will have to fall down... soon.

We need to put this shxx to bed and we need to round up those who agree with this trans stuff and put them on some isolated island away from the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
IT is amazing to me the mental gymnastics that people can go to to justify their own overly robust disgust with stories like this one. Differentiating between someone who is capable of defending themselves from a horror like this guy and someone who cannot is paramount to the amount of threat posed by this cat.

Rape is a foul action that we know has various motives. Dominance for one, physical power over women much the same. Violent sexual urges all mixed in. With this guy, dominance may not come into play. Physical violence may not come into play. What may come into play is strong momma urges. What may come into play is the TOTAL lack of female tolerance to be anywhere near him, hence the any ''port in a storm'' possibility using his mom for that outlet. I don't know what this guys mental make up is but automatically thinking that he is going to go around raping women in a guarded prison setting is unsettling at best.

Take into account that my observations that the reaction to this guy being put where he was put to ''protecting and defending a despicable man'' is not understandable. My point being that ''he wants to be considered a woman? Fine. Put him in a women's prison where the likelihood of him finding that weak female is much lower than he found at home. He would need to protect himself.

Please tell my how you come to a conclusion that I am attempting to defend this guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
Yep. This guy is off the charts weird. This gal. This whatever, however and whyever.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

NO WAY!!!!!! Holy crap I called this years ago! That "guy" or whatever was a ticking time bomb and this is completely insane yet not surprising sadly.

Saw some YouTube videos where he held the camera to his mother's head like a gun and commanded her to speak.

Once the person's father died "Chris" chan went down the rabbit hole even worse.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Did that article just say "prison full of vulnerable women"? That doesn't sound right. How does a prison get filled with vulnerable innocent fragile women? Sounds to me like this Chris Chan just got jailed for rape with a bunch of very dangerous feminist tigers. What's left of him can identify however it wants on his gravestone.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Did that article just say "prison full of vulnerable women"? That doesn't sound right. How does a prison get filled with vulnerable innocent fragile women? Sounds to me like this Chris Chan just got jailed for rape with a bunch of very dangerous feminist tigers. What's left of him can identify however it wants on his gravestone.

The article is wrong, shocker, I know, it's a co-ed jail with separate areas for the men and women inmates.

edit on 4-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
IT is amazing to me the mental gymnastics that people can go...

Indeed.

Differentiating between someone who is capable of defending themselves from a horror like this guy and someone who cannot is paramount to the amount of threat posed by this cat.

Disgusting rationalization that still puts at least some women -- by your own admission -- at some risk. And, obviously, it would be those women who are most vulnerable and cannot protect themselves -- by your own admission. There's your defense/protection #1.

HE should not be in a position to pose any risk at all whatsoever.

Rape is a foul action that we know has various motives.

And one end result. I don't give a rat's ass what the motivation was. That's between the predator and his conscience. Whatever the motivation, there is no good excuse for imprisoning a predator with his prey. Period. There's your defense/protection #2.

Dominance for one, physical power over women much the same. Violent sexual urges all mixed in. With this guy, dominance may not come into play. Physical violence may not come into play. What may come into play is strong momma urges.

Doubling down on defense/protection #2.

What may come into play is the TOTAL lack of female tolerance to be anywhere near him, hence the any ''port in a storm'' possibility using his mom for that outlet.

That's absolutely vile. Blame women for not tolerating the creepy creeping predator. HE is the problem. Defense/protection #3.

I don't know what this guys mental make up is but automatically thinking that he is going to go around raping women in a guarded prison setting is unsettling at best.

He is an admitted rapist. Of an elderly, mentally/emotionally/physically compromised and vulnerable woman in his care. His own MOTHER.

It's shocking to the conscience that you do not see how much MORE disturbing that is than women being fearful of being raped by a rapist in a confined space with nowhere to run and no way out.

Take into account that my observations that the reaction to this guy being put where he was put to ''protecting and defending a despicable man'' is not understandable.

It is perfectly reasonable and therefore easily understandable... to most people.

My point being that ''he wants to be considered a woman? Fine. Put him in a women's prison where the likelihood of him finding that weak female is much lower than he found at home. He would need to protect himself.

Screw that!!! Don't put HIM with ANY women!!! It doesn't matter what he "wants to be considered." He is a MALE and a RAPIST and does not belong with ANY women. Defense/protection #4.

Please tell my how you come to a conclusion that I am attempting to defend this guy.

I just did.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

– put into a prison full of vulnerable women.

Vulnerable women? Just how vulnerable, they are in prison. Rather I think the vulnerability would be in the other direction. Apparently his sex life was limited to his 79 year old demented mother. That's a threat to other women?

I can just see this person, lurking round in the shadows and corners of the prison yard or halls ready to jump out and grab some poor unsuspecting gal who wandered off by herself hoping to find a quiet place to meditate.

A penis yielding man stalking the halls of a women's prison? One who raped an elderly woman? His own mother? Hell, this guy would be best off staying in his cell with the door locked for his own protection.

What a surprise that you see nothing wrong with this and make light of it.
Making out that he's vulnerable after raping his mother?
He's a pervert of the worst kind,pure devient and dangerous with it.
The liberals will excuse anything as long as it's against what a conservative rational person would think.
You should be ashamed of yourself,he raped a 79 year old.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Actually I'm thinking if he "upsets" the women prisoners then he'll find himself at the end of a home vasectomy. Or turned into a eunuch. Via a hammer.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I believe the article is wrong intentionally now, if you look at the comments in the RT article, you can clearly see the reaction the Russian based news outlet was aiming for....and by jingo it worked

Make Americans fight amongst themselves while Russia watches on and laughs, why anyone takes anything in any media at face value is the biggest worry

I wonder when they will print a retraction
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago804202138 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
I believe the article is wrong intentionally now, if you look at the comments in the RT article, you can clearly see the reaction the Russian based news outlet was aiming for....and by jingo it worked

They obviously know their target audience is filled with gullible reactionaries who never fact check anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I nearly made an account to post in the comments with the link i found regarding the prisons populace but then I thought....do I want Russia Today to have my IP address and an email,no thanks

let the believers believe what they want and enjoy their outrage

And let the vile specimen in the OP be judged by a jury and then hopefully find a cellmate who will love him long time

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Actually, the odds on this monster being in the general pop are somewhat long. More than likely, he'll be put in protected custody with limited access--staff only.

Not so much for his protection, but for the protection of staff, should he get a well deserved sharp surprise.

That he shouldn't be in a women's prison is something beyond question.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm not too bothered about where he ends up.

It's what he did that's mystifying.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Mystified?

No mystery about it. He's one sick, insane monster. I'll be so bold as to say, assuming guilt, that he should die.

But then, I have an extreme bias where this sort of thing is concerned--I'd never get on a jury in a trial of this sort.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree.

By mystifying, I meant that I just can't imagine the mind that thinks like that.
I'd put him in solitary forever and keep him away from all humans, male or female.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Disgusting rationalization that still puts at least some women -- by your own admission -- at some risk. And, obviously, it would be those women who are most vulnerable and cannot protect themselves -- by your own admission. There's your defense/protection #1.

Here I question the level of your disgust. He raped his old demented mum? Yep disgusting.

Where we deviate in our disgust is the amount of risk placed on ANY woman by housing him in a women's prison. I admit to not knowing any amount of knowledge about women's prisons. But I cannot imagine that he would be set loose willy nilly to go about his perversion while incarcerated. And THAT seems to be at the heart of much of the disgust tossed at this whole situation.
''Back to the article itself. ''

An alleged rapist of women, who has all the appendages and strength of a normal male – with apparent violent sexual desires on top – put into a prison full of vulnerable women

Here is RT imposing the notion that this prison is full of vulnerable women. That right there poses to me the slant of the disgust over this issue. That all women are vulnerable to a man like this. My case is that they are not. Some maybe more than others but to what degree to get all flustered about those ''vulnerable women.

More vulnerable than women sitting inn a shopping mall? I would say not. More vulnerable than a woman walking down the street or studying in a library? I would say not. There, I figure'' are cameras all around the place and guards to easily watch what is going on.

Guards? I would suppose women guards. Male guards? Maybe I don't know. Would any male guards just sit around watching and laughing at a fat baby man raping a vulnerable woman without stopping it? They would lose their jobs.

I have seen three photos of this guy now, more than I would like. For all my ramblings and imagination I find it almost impossible to believe that even the most vulnerable woman in a prison could not fend this guy off with a simple poke in the eye. Have you seen him? He's a fat tub of lard who could only mount a rape case with his invalid mother. How likely is he to find that kind of prey anywhere in a women's prison.

there is no good excuse for imprisoning a predator with his prey. Period. There's your defense/protection #2.

I am not nor do I think I did, defend this housing this guy in a women's prison. What I did do was attempt to focus on the ''disgust'' at this whole thing based on his threat to those vulnerable women just hanging around ready to be preyed upon by a disgustingly fat man who could in most likelihood be kicked in the groin at any attempt. To me, placing the balance of vulnerability her on women, just because they are women is nonsensical. And a cop out.

So do I think he should be placed in a women's prison? No. He should be put in with the other penis's and let's see where that gets him. Would he be more vulnerable than most if not all of the women where he is now? You betcha.

edit to add

I just found this in the original RT article.

This is putting-the-fox-in-the-hen-house territory,

That fits perfectly with what I tried to point out that RT is painting all women as vulnerable. Here they equate the women in that facility to defenseless hens.
edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 04 Aug 2021 16:27:29 -0500Wed, 04 Aug 2021 16:27:29 -050021082021-08-04T16:27:29-05:00400000027 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join