It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts warned for months: Vaccines could cause more dangerous COVID variants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I think what we are seeing is a major propaganda effort brought as the wheels have been coming off the official narrative for several months now.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I have several hundred chickens so I'm more than aware of mareks and how it works.

But do you know about the vaccine for Mareks disease and the experiment done by Andrew Read?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's been a while but yes.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Tell me what you know?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can't remember enough bit of I have time I'll look again.

I know that vaccinated chickens are very contagious and will easily infect and most likely kill unvaccinated chickens though.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I know that vaccinated chickens are very contagious and will easily infect and most likely kill unvaccinated chickens though.

Why would that happen?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can't remember now.

It's a chicken vaccine at the end of the day and mareks is only really an issue in commercial setups.

I guess whatever went wrong wasn't enough of an issue to rectify as they just vaccinate all the new chicks anyways.

I've not come across anything similar outside of mareks but that's not to say there aren't similar situations.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can't remember.

I have posted two links on this thread since we have been in discussion.......maybe you could take a look.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not obliged to read anything you link? I said I'll take a look later if I have the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I only have six chickens, but if memory serves, the issue with Marek's is that the vaccinations apparently caused mutations and variants that became so deadly to the birds that, if a chicken wasn't vaccinated and caught the disease (which can be shed by vaccinated chickens), it was guaranteed death.

Now all mass-raised poultry must be vaccinated against it or they risk losing entire flocks that are not vaccinated. It created a vaccine-dependent industry BECAUSE a vaccine was used and led to more deadly variants of the virus.

Am I close?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I can't remember enough bit of I have time I'll look again.

Darn now they are going after the food chain, lets kill all the chickens

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yes.
There's more in the links I have posted on this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm not obliged to read anything you link?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know 🤣

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The Delta strain arose in India in December last year, before the vaccines were rolled out to the public.

And covid started in a wet market and NOT in a lab...who knows the truth. It's whatever one wants to believe at this point. Run for your lives!

They can't even catch it due to different ACE2 receptors).

Covid can be transmitted by putting a pen in your mouth that somebody with covid has already chewed. If it can survive on a biro it sure can survive on a bat.

But how does the virus get onto a bat in the first place?

And since the virus can't penetrate their cells and replicate, it only lasts 'on a bat' for a few hours, like it does on a pen or any other surface.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
A PCR test can only tell if you are positive for Covid.
Further testing is required to see which variant it is.

Earlier this week, MaineHealth reported that additional testing on 49 positive COVID-19 samples from patients found that 18 were the delta variant.

MaineHealth Chief Health Improvement Officer Dr. Dora Anne Mills said the additional testing is expensive and was done for epidemiological purposes. She said the samples will undergo further genomic testing.

www.wmtw.com...

If you have a link that says other.......please post.

The PCR test shows the genomic sequence. It very explicitly shows the genome, and therefore identifies the specific strain of COVID-19.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Here read this:
Vaccines Are Pushing Pathogens to Evolve | Quanta Magazine
www.quantamagazine.org...

I have posted information for you about this already.

"If you don’t have these pathogens evolving in response to vaccines, then we really don’t understand natural selection."
Paul Ewald

Here is a wiki link for Paul Ewald.
Paul W. Ewald - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The vaccines don't make any new strains. That happens rather randomly, by mutation. What vaccines do is change which strain becomes dominant, by reducing the population numbers of strains that are affected by the vaccine.

If a strain arises that is more infectious than all others, it would become dominant anyway, and you can't blame a vaccine for that.

At present, all strains of SARS-CoV-2 appear to be effectively attenuated by the existing vaccines to some extent or another. If a strain arises that is not effectively attenuated by current vaccines, using mRNA technology, we can tweak the sequence in the vaccine and have something that works again, within a week or so. The only slow-down would be the testing and approval regimen.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
No, COVID-19 Vaccines Do Not Cause New Coronavirus Variants

Dubious claims that vaccines are causing new variants of the novel coronavirus are spreading on social media.

These false reports have increased after French virologist Luc Montagnier was reported to have made the same claim in an interview.

However, scientific evidence shows the opposite is true.

Medical experts say virus mutations occur randomly and independently of vaccination.

In addition, vaccines can play a role in squashing the variants.

Yes, the actual variant mutation is a spontaneous thing. The vaccine drives the vaccine resistant variants to the dominant forefront though. So although the actual mutation occurs regardless, the wild pool would be much more mixed with variants that are both vaccine susceptible and vaccine resistant.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Great! so the Delta people sneeze out ten thousand more viruses, than the original strain. That's why it is so transmissible. The fact that it has ten thousand more in a vaccinated person means that some of that virus will be mutated faster and doge the vaccine. that's not rocket science it is just common sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Delta evades immunity from prior covid infection just like vaccine immunity. It's much more contagious. Vaccine or no vaccine it would be the dominant strain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join