It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To jab?...or not to jab?...that is the question

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
95% effective at what though?
Does it prevent infection?

No, a vaccine doesn't prevent infection since you have to get the virus in your system first (infection) for your immune system to respond to it.
that is the 95%, an effective response to the virus. At this point there isn't much more public info

disclamer: I'm not promoting Novavax! Just interested in it

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: visitedbythem

Apparently I wasn't clear. The HAVE given us an ultimatum. That ultimatum is as follows:

You have until September 30th, 2021 to get BOTH vaccines. Period.

Failure to comply means you cannot set foot on our property in an official capacity. Period.

Non-compliance is a "Violation of Law".

These guys are not screwing around! This is not FCD just spit-ballin' here. This is an absolute mandate that came down to all of us.

I too fear i am going to be in the same position. Get jabbed or get out. I've never experienced anything like this, what's next?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I got jabs one and two recently, I held off for a while to see how the general population reacted to it.
Im 46 and have COPD, so for me the virus is concerning.
I think it would likely hit me hard as I already have a breathing issue.
Tho overal it is a risk taken, I feel the vaccine hasn't given up all its secrets just yet and we may get some nasty surprises.
edit on 6-8-2021 by SnootsMcboots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Personally, I would just get vaccinated. Had my first jab with no problems, second jab coming up. There are no microchips, no intended government control, just good old epidemiology and public health.
edit on 6-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: Typo

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
1. No
2. None and no covid either.

Any job outside of a virus lab that would force me to get an injection of anything otherwise I will lose my job means I am going unemployed.

NO job or benefits are that important to me.

I'll go caveman before I go sheep.

edit: just wanted to add that to this day I still do not personally know anyone who has had covid. Although I do know people who have gotten the inoculations. (And unsurprisingly all are the 'do what you're told' 'don't rock the boat' types.)
edit on 6-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SnootsMcboots

It’s a shame they have found a cure for bronchitis in that case...the long term effects of these jabs aren’t known, that doesn’t mean there will be any. On the other hand there could be. My guess is it’s all actually about control, governments gaining more powers at the expense of individual freedoms. Also an engineered collapse of economy and transition into central bank issued digital currency.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In case your curious How Effective the "Jabs" are

Hat tip to PioneerFigureSkating (dashen's Thread
)

Funny how the USA Government blames unvaccinated - isn't it ?

Looks like it's HIGHLY effective - for their purposes ....

ISRAEL

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13
@newsisrael13)

Just Say NO

edit on 862021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poofmander

I am confident in this vaccine protecting me though, no one else at the party who was vaccinated has shown any signs and I believe 95% of the rest were Vaccinated, the other 5% are unknown because I didn't interrogate everyone there.

It doesn't matter, people are going to cherry pick whatever fits their narrative and ignore everything else. So let's say you did test positive with that crappy test that is actually too sensitive while experiencing zero symptoms, people will say SEE THE VAC FAILED.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

It’s a shame they have found a cure for bronchitis in that case...the long term effects of these jabs aren’t known, that doesn’t mean there will be any. On the other hand there could be.

People worry about possible long term effects, but one thing to think about is the vaccine is not a drug or gene therapy. It is actually a very simple singular process to use the bodies natural cell process to make protein. The cell uses RNA to make protein as part of the reproduction of the cell, but there is like 10,000 different proteins. The virus also uses proteins for reproduction. mRNA makes that protein in a cell as 200k other RNA are doing the same, so nothing different there as an actual drug would be like. The big difference is the protein mRNA makes the body see as an invader and triggers the immune system. mRNA makes just one protein so new viruses are not made as they need a good number of different proteins, and the body gets rid of the mRNA within a day and protein within a few more.

So unlike a drug that can play havoc on the body over long use mRNA just does what the body does naturally and is gone. I think I would worry about long term effects of aspirin more... This doesn't mean people can't have bad reactions to it, or their bodies immune system freaks out, but it's going to be rare events, much rarer than what we typically see with drugs.

My guess is it’s all actually about control, governments gaining more powers at the expense of individual freedoms. Also an engineered collapse of economy and transition into central bank issued digital currency.

Bingo...The virus is not even close to what they said the danger is, and the vaccine should only be used for people past the age of 40 and/or preexisting conditions. Anything else is pushing control such as keeping schools closed when that is 100x worst than the virus to them.

edit on 6-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

There is a cure for bronchitis.

High Dose Vitamin C.

I used to get bronchitis a couple of times a year, every year... for decades.

Since starting high doses of Vitamin C daily, I haven't had bronchitis once... or flu or colds or pneumonia... going on 9 years now.

Yes, took the shot
No side affects other than mild soreness at the injection site for a day.
Pfizer
I'll be first in line for a booster if needed

edit on 6-8-2021 by Julie Washington because: More to add.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just got an update from FCD via text message, he'd like to rejoin the thread but he opted to get the Vid Vax and is now adhering to the side of his tractor due to stage 5 magnetism.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What stage magnetism disables cell phones?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

Funny you should say that I haven’t had Bronchitis either since taking vitamin C daily, or a cold or the flu and neither the covid19.

Curious why you don’t trust Vit C, zinc etc.. that boost your immune to fight covid and thus acquire natural immunity. Considering how many people have had covid and recovered just fine, what’s so special about one of these jabs?

I’ve heard about protecting the vulnerable but jabs don’t stop you getting it or passing it on.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Funny you should say that I haven’t had Bronchitis either since taking vitamin C daily, or a cold or the flu and neither the covid19.

Curious why you don’t trust Vit C, zinc etc.. that boost your immune to fight covid and thus acquire natural immunity. Considering how many people have had covid and recovered just fine, what’s so special about one of these jabs?

I’ve heard about protecting the vulnerable but jabs don’t stop you getting it or passing it on.

The vax is supposed to stop you getting as I'll ss you could and have the disease for a shorter time, therefore you are less likely to pass it on as you have it for a shorter time and you have less vital load.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

What about all those asymtomatic spreaders we heard about last year then? The ones that didn’t really have or develop any serious symptoms?

You know the pre jab survival rates right?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is a little news from CNN:
WFMZ TV

A new study finds one dose of Pfizer'S Covid-19 vaccine may be enough for people previously infected with the disease.

More than enough, thank you... NO.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Being vaccinated makes you much less likey to get it and also pass it on. Can nly be a good thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

Being vaccinated makes you much less likey to get it and also pass it on. Can nly be a good thing.

I don't mean to be nit-picky, but that is just an assumption.

Unless you have a really accurate crystal ball, there is really no way to know whether it would be best for the human race to have as few people infected by Covid as possible, or to have as many infected as possible. I can think of possible scenarios where the former might result in billions of deaths, if not the eventual extinction off the human race. On the other hand, I can imagine scenarios where millions might die from Covid, but the survivors are better equipped for survival.

I'm just saying, try to think beyond our own lifetimes. Try to envision what humans become 100 or 500 years from now. Something random and silly might happen, like Covid kills the next Hitler, or the killer of the next Hitler. Stupid? Maybe, but no one knows.

More likely, the human race is around 300 years from now, and we probably have some sort of world government. Are the people of the world the property of that government? Like livestock? Should humans have no more choice as to what chemicals go into their bodies as cattle?

Personally, I would like to think that 300 years from now a human being could stand up to a world government and say, "I have rights. You can't do that." If I could die of Covid to make that happen, I would gladly do it.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

I don't mean to be nit-picky, but that is just an assumption.

Unless you have a really accurate crystal ball, there is really no way to know whether it would be best for the human race to have as few people infected by Covid as possible, or to have as many infected as possible. I can think of possible scenarios where the former might result in billions of deaths, if not the eventual extinction off the human race. On the other hand, I can imagine scenarios where millions might die from Covid, but the survivors are better equipped for survival.

I'm just saying, try to think beyond our own lifetimes. Try to envision what humans become 100 or 500 years from now. Something random and silly might happen, like Covid kills the next Hitler, or the killer of the next Hitler. Stupid? Maybe, but no one knows.

More likely, the human race is around 300 years from now, and we probably have some sort of world government. Are the people of the world the property of that government? Like livestock? Should humans have no more choice as to what chemicals go into their bodies as cattle?

Personally, I would like to think that 300 years from now a human being could stand up to a world government and say, "I have rights. You can't do that." If I could die of Covid to make that happen, I would gladly do it.

You're right, everyone has freedom of choice when it comes to whether or not to be vaccinated. No one can take away the personal rights and freedoms that people have. However, when it comes to be the benefits of vaccination and transmission rates, we need to be guided by science and evidence. There is an emerging evidence-based that vaccination will reduce transmission rates and, by extension, the possibility of viral mutations: www.medrxiv.org... It was through a vaccination program that we eliminated small pox, polio and largely measles epidemics. We can go the same for this virus as well if we all work together and make it happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

That's complete and utter BULLSH##!!!!!

This is the same kind of indoctrinated, brainwashed, BS that makes me never want to get the stupid shot!

You have exactly ZERO evidence to back up that claim other than you heard some talking head on CNN tell you that!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join