It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To jab?...or not to jab?...that is the question

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

That's complete and utter BULLSH##!!!!!

This is the same kind of indoctrinated, brainwashed, BS that makes me never want to get the stupid shot!

You have exactly ZERO evidence to back up that claim other than you heard some talking head on CNN tell you that!

There are huge databases of information where you can establish the facts for yourself. Take a look at the National Library of Medicine, do a search and find out the facts: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Have a search with search terms to answer your questions. It's science and evidence, the foundation of modern life. Why would I lie and make things up?
edit on 7-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Why would I lie and make things up?

Oh, I dunno...maybe because you signed up just today and every single one of your (15) total posts is about covid, and spouting this same stuff!

Seems like you're on a crusade to argue the left's point of view, kind of like a paid shill for team Fauci.

You know, stuff like that!

edit on 8/7/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I promise you that I am not. Please just look at the data for yourself and make your own mind up. Just make sure it is peer reviewed data and that it is stuff that has been published on proper databases. Not dodgy websites with people's own opinions. No offence was intended with what I wrote.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I promise you that I am not. Please just look at the data for yourself and make your own mind up. Just make sure it is peer reviewed data and that it is stuff that has been published on proper databases. Not dodgy websites with people's own opinions. No offence was intended with what I wrote.

Dude, many of us have been looking at the data for over a year and a half now and discussing it almost daily.
Maybe just go look at the site for a bit for yourself..... plenty of 'peer reviewed data' in 'proper databases' has been shared that completely disagrees with your claims.

We're well beyond the point that most of us have our minds made up and won't be changed by a link or two and especially not from a new sign up on their first day.

Know your audience, read the room. You'll get further that way.
edit on 7-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join