It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: US and UK green-light Israel to retaliate for deadly Iranian ship attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I dont know why they would start war with Iran knowing the regime change in Syria hasn't gone well.
edit on 2-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So, why was this Iran?

Is it because only the Iranians be dumb enough to attack and empty, Japanese owned, Liberian registered ship managed by a London based Israeli owned company. Clearly everything points to Iran!

Whoever launched the attack, sadly, killed two people. One of them a Brit who worked for Ambrey, a sea security firm based in Herefordshire in the UK.

Ambrey was recently acquired Ocean Infinity, a US based cyber intellegence, AI, and robotic vehicle company.

The Brits reacted quickly, and sent a locally based "Special Services" team to help with the investigation.

All of which leaves me wondering just how kosher was the Mercer Street?

apnews.com...

ambrey.com...

news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

So, why was this Iran?

Is it because only the Iranians be dumb enough to attack and empty, Japanese owned, Liberian registered ship managed by a London based Israeli owned company. Clearly everything points to Iran!

Someone isn't familiar with this subject. It's common for multiple countries to have their fingers in the pie of commercial ships. You rarely have ships owned, operated, registered, managed, and manned all by the same country.

Sorry your favorite terrorists in Iran #ed up.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The point is anyone from ex Monrovia ATU to a hit by Aum Shinrikyo on Japan to ISIS Al Queda. Could be anyone with a cause.

I come back to the question of why anyone would hit an empty ship?

Not convinced, in the absence of evidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Nothing outside of being shown the classified evidence would convince you, and even then you'd just say it was faked, because it's from the Jews.

As for why anyone would hit an empty cargo ship, you obviously have zero understanding of what terrorism is about. It's not like they want to attack a ship carrying a particular product because they have some rational goal. Their goal is simply to cause damage and kill people. They succeeded.

You might want to pick up a book on this subject.
edit on 3 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Without independent probe, some UNSC members not ready to back West’s claims about Mercer Street tanker attack ​– UN source to RT

www.rt.com...

At least there's still some rational people left within the UN, you'd think after all these years of Western claims saying "they did it" without an ounce of evidence, even after the manufacturing of consent against Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan and others, lessons should be learned.

It's not just those who make the claims of course, it's also those who believe them and blindly follow along, thus becoming part of the Western controlled narrative, which for the most part is built on a foundation of lies

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Good to know you trust the guys who want to exterminate the Jews.
Keep pushing that propaganda.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on who exactly is trying to exterminate the Jews?

Also interesting to note that you never even attempted to address a single point I made

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Also interesting to note that you never even attempted to address a single point I made

Uninformed, or just feigning ignorance?

Annihilate Israel - Khamenei's strategist justification

Now, before you lie and pretend they only hate Israel the country, part of his justification is that the population is mostly Jewish and that's what makes it okay, despite the fact that a lot of non-Jews will be killed. It's clearly all about killing Jews. And you support it by pushing their propaganda.

Now, which part of your Jew-hating propaganda would you like me to address first?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Uninformed, or just feigning ignorance?

Annihilate Israel - Khamenei's strategist justification

Now, before you lie and pretend they only hate Israel the country, part of his justification is that the population is mostly Jewish and that's what makes it okay, despite the fact that a lot of non-Jews will be killed. It's clearly all about killing Jews. And you support it by pushing their propaganda.

Now, which part of your Jew-hating propaganda would you like me to address first?

The Daily Fail is the best source you have? That newspaper has done nothing but print sensationalist stories for years.

I refer you back to my original points

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This is what's known as the "fallacy of origins." It's a logical fallacy where you try to pretend the source of a piece of information means you can disregard the information.

In this case, dailymail isn't even the actual source, they're simply relaying information from another source. You'd have known that if you read it, but you're afraid to read anything that doesn't fit your preferred narrative. I didn't cry about you using RT, did I? No, because the source was actually someone at the UN.

Here, you can cry about these sources too:
The Atlantic
About halfway down the page, there are numerous quotes from different Iranian and Hezbollah (a proxy of Iran) officials about the extermination of Israel and/or Jews in their entirety. The quotes are from numerous sources. I'm sure you don't believe any of them either.

You could try being more open-minded but we all know that isn't gonna happen. Why are you defending people who want to exterminate the Jews? I'd guess because you agree with their goals.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'd guess because you agree with their goals.

Whatever makes it easier for you to understand I guess

"fallacy of origins."

Course, find the original report and double check what it actually says, aside from The Daily Fail and The Atlantic (which is hardly a notable or even objective source), I'd say this "fallacy of origins" is more applicable to where you get your information. And for the record, Jews aren't the problem, Zionists are

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Course, find the original report and double check what it actually says, aside from The Daily Fail and The Atlantic (which is hardly a notable or even objective source),

As I said, The Atlantic isn't the source. All of the quotes are independently sourced, with links.

I'd say this "fallacy of origins" is more applicable to where you get your information.

In that case, you don't know what it means, despite the fact that I explained to you what it means. Only you can force yourself to remain ignorant. You're doing a great job of that.

And for the record, Jews aren't the problem, Zionists are

The age-old cry of antisemites everywhere.

You can have the last word. I realize that's important to you. You refuse to read, you refuse to learn, you refuse to acknowledge reality. You're just here to spread antisemitic propaganda and make excuses for terrorists. You're not worth my time. Go tell your mom you "won."
edit on 10 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Go tell your mom you "won."

So that's your problem, you think debating is a competition, using better and more direct sources can help with that if you want the gold medal

Being critical of Zionism has nothing to do with being an anti-Semite either by the way, even many Jewish people despise Zionists as an insult to their faith

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

both nations hate each other equally but the fact is that iran is hijacking foreign shipping vessels, British mostly, so attacking them is more than justified, invasion is also justified for all the terrorist attacks theyve been responsible for since the 70's against the west

you assuming iran isn't a threat is the typical arrogance you peace lovers seem to have about Western military power, thinking the west is untouchable, that there's no real threat, so satisfied with your ideals that reality doesn't truly register to you, that threats are everywhere and life is war and strife, and that our peaceful time is an aberration in human history, that everything could and eventually will be brought low because people who lack awareness of real threats and always underestimate others.

luckily people like that aren't in charge of such things or we would've fell to our enemies long ago in our arrogance and naivety of the world.

outside the influence of the west much of the world lives the reality we could never could imagine from our privileged lifestyles of convenience and excess. the Western obsession with peace only makes us look like easy to deceive fools waiting to be exploited for our wealth, knowledge and technology.
edit on 10-8-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

outside the influence of the west much of the world lives the reality we could never could imagine from our privileged lifestyles of convenience and excess. the Western obsession with peace only makes us look like easy to deceive fools waiting to be exploited for our wealth, knowledge and technology.

Right, outside that secure bubble you've built yourself, the world is actually a huge battlefield where your government never lies and their acts of what could only be described as terrorism are actually acts of valor, talk about skewed perception

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"Blinken Says U.S. Will Know 'In the Next Day or Two' if Iran Is Serious About Nuke Talks" www.haaretz.com...

I'd give the aerial campaign against Iran something like a few weeks to get underway. Iran is weeks away from creating a nuclear bomb. IDF minister Gantz is in Washington meeting US counterparts.

The whole nuke talks seem to be almost ignored by the media at least here in the UK. Corona virus is all the talk on TV, an attack on Iran might make the bottom of page 22 in the papers as right now it can be hidden with ease.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join