It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Well that certainly takes the fun out of this month.

Has Mike set a date?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
An idiot who loves the men and women in uniform who defend our country...

Not according to the ones who were in contact with him, Trump's disdain for people who served is repulsive.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
a reply to: jrod except you are lying and misconstruing what was said. Which shouldn’t come as a surprise since it’s coming from you.

No, whatever you need to sleep at night. I do not live in a fantasy world where I ignore facts and information that I do not agree with.

There has yet to be any evidence that supports Trump's cries of massive fraud. Anyone who says this is lying or delusional.

Please explain where I lied?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the full email conversation available anywhere because without context the emails shown do not in anyway prove the claims of this thread but they also don't disprove it they simply add to the rhetoric that each side holds to.

When I try and research "uncovered an email to Claire Woodall-Vogg" or variations on that what Im coming up with are a lot of pro-trump sites or social media types all repeating the this topic by cross posting the same originating statement.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well I agree it's a wonder Biden got voted in but i know a few people who decided or were convinced to vote Biden in the last couple couple monthes.

Nobody here is saying Biden got zero votes, and still won.

Mainly off knowing Biden was the only option to defeat Trump. I blame the DNC and media for pushing Biden as the only plausible candidate.

A campaign strategy that has NEVER worked before.

I still remember Bob Dole vs. Clinton. He ran on the same ticket "anyone but Bill." It didn't carry him. It never does. People want hope.

Anyway, the election investigations is interesting. But im waiting for more concrete evidence as those who push "Trump won" all have strong bias.

There is plenty of bias on both sides.

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: network dude

It is as if you forget Trump's phone call to Georgia begging them to find enough votes for him to win, or you forgot how Trump begged the DOJ to go on record saying the election was corrupt; I can go 9n and on.

The reality is Trump is a sire loser and he tried to subvert the election to remain in power.

Those who think otherwise have been fooled by their cult like following of the ex-president.

As I wrote before, the irony of the poster with the Mark Twain meme sums up the Trump fanatics.

He scuttled his chances the moment he said there would be cheating. By making his own followers to believe their vote might not be counted. Then fewer of them would take the trouble to show up, believing it wouldn't matter anyway.

I don't think he was trying to win. He is either playing for the other team, or (I hope) he was just trying to get them to show their cards.

He basically invited them to cheat. Gave them a free narrative, that "Trump is saying this because he can't win fairly."

When has Trump ever been in a situation where he was at a disadvantage, and admitted it openly? Or even tacitly, or clumbsily?

The key to eliminating the Deep State once and for all is to get their hand caught in the cookie jar, with all eyes watching eagerly to see it. A spectacle nobody will turn away from, nor easily forget. (But there are a lot of dice involved. )

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
82.2 percent of the land owned here in Wisconsin is privately owned. very very rural...the pulse of the state. the Three major population centers (Milwaukee,Green Bay, Madison) do not make up the majority which represents the state. Private land owners do. some out of state yes because we are "Vacation land" but many more because it is where we were born and raised. many many many of the 82.2 are Trump supporters and fly the Trump/Pence 2020 flag long after the election and do it for a reason. the vast rural areas and mom and pop shops that have been hit the hardest by this pandemic understand that the communities that rally around them and prop them up are the very heart that pumps the blood into these communities. so when you have a last minute swing in the polls it is only natural to question how it happened. The truth will set us all free.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

It is as if you forget Trump's phone call to Georgia begging them to find enough votes for him to win, or you forgot how Trump begged the DOJ to go on record saying the election was corrupt; I can go 9n and on.

The reality is Trump is a sire loser and he tried to subvert the election to remain in power.

Those who think otherwise have been fooled by their cult like following of the ex-president.

As I wrote before, the irony of the poster with the Mark Twain meme sums up the Trump fanatics.

This

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Maybe you missed the retractions on this story after hearing the tapes?

Post even admitted that high level democrat operatives intentionally deceived them.

All other reports were based on original post article.

YOU are the anomaly spreading misinformation.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: djz3ro

Finally the Kraken...

Tick-tock

That's a very apt quote. It was probably the inspiration behind Trump fooling people into thinking tbe election was stolen...

Some folks think only in terms of the shallow ends of the bell curve.

It is possible to look at the evidence, presented by both ends, for yourself, to listen to the arguments from both ends, for yourself, and arrive at a conclusion.

Its asinine to assume everyone resides on the fringe. Something tells me that might be the only territory you are familiar with, however.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Huge revelation out of Arizona today, with Cuomo news overshadowing evidence of the 2020 Election steal.

Source: twitter.com...

(Big-time scrubbing and censoring going down on Social Media today.)
edit on 8/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Huge revelation out of Arizona today, with Cuomo news overshadowing evidence of the 2020 Election steal.

Source: twitter.com...

(Big-time scrubbing and censoring going down on Social Media today.)

Not to mention a little smokescreening from the controlled op.
Elise S. is out there calling for Cuomo to resign for sexual predation.

Would it be whataboutism to call his cards for sending symptomatic
Covid patients to his most vulnerable population segment in nursing
homes?

Oh wait, same guy I think I just defined HOWaboutism; and I need a
nice long weeding break from here, FB and Twittendom.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I take it you didn't see the vote totals change on election night at 3AM.

Many of us did. Many of us archived it offline as well.

Those that took part in the theft of this election will be brought to justice no matter how small a part they played.

The truth will not be stopped.

Chugga Chugga

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

The same thing happened in Florida around 7pm, Biden had a huge lead then Trump 'found' hundreds of thousands of votes.

This can be explained by logical reasoning, where some states did not count early and mail-in votes until the polls closed which heavily favored Biden.

Florida did the opposite, so Biden carried a strong lead until the election day numbers came in.

However using your reasoning, Trump must have stolen Florida.
edit on 3-8-2021 by jrod because: Fix

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Biden did not need 7000000 more votes than Trump to win the election if it was rigged. Trump was trumped by a majority of voters who don't want him as their President. Blame them for your rage and frustration or maybe just grow up.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Nobody believes Biden won that election, not even those that get paid to say he did.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The same thing happened in Florida around 7pm, Biden had a huge lead then Trump 'found' hundreds of thousands of votes.

This can be explained by logical reasoning, where some states did not count early and mail-in votes until the polls closed which heavily favored Biden.

Florida did the opposite, so Biden carried a strong lead until the election day numbers came in.

Not impossible. The vote counters there might have had Republican bias, just like elsewhere counters sometimes had liberal bias.

We're witnessing an unprecedented breakdown in civility between opposing viewpoints.

originally posted by: Anadandan
Biden did not need 7000000 more votes than Trump to win the election if it was rigged. Trump was trumped by a majority of voters who don't want him as their President. Blame them for your rage and frustration or maybe just grow up.

You know full well the popular vote doesn't mean anything.

Most states in the USA had no cheating, and overwhelmingly favored whichever candidate won in that state.

Here in Oregon, for example, it would have been a strong sign of cheating (by Trump) if Trump had somehow managed to win Oregon.

I'm happy to admit Biden probably won the popular vote, even after any and all fraudulent ballots are removed from their respective tallies.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The damn ink was still wet...had to wait a few extra hours...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So you would support an audit in Florida?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

An idiot who loves the men and women in uniform who defend our country...

Not according to the ones who were in contact with him, Trump's disdain for people who served is repulsive.

Maybe Trump should have mandated the Covid-19 vaccine for all of them before leaving office. He would have gained their love and respect, instead of Commander-in-Chief Biden.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

When have you known Democrats to be afraid to challenge an election result they think is incorrect?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join