It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Well that certainly takes the fun out of this month.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Jrod forgive me but you have been on a conspiracy site for almost 20 years and you side constantly with the government. Take a few steps back and think or try to for even a brief period.

Honestly I can’t take you seriously. I can’t even take you as comedy because as a joke your not even funny.
a reply to: jrod

edit on 1-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Well that certainly takes the fun out of this month.

You were planning on attending inauguration ball?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
You were planning on attending inauguration ball?

No, just mostly doing a Nelson Muntz.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

2nd. My Grandma on that fateful day told my 4 year old self that they were lying about Oswald. No one else in our family ever said that again until recently. I had a chance to see the Zapruder film frame be frame like we did in the football film room in a College Mass Media course. Oswald didn't do it for sure. I knew then that Grandma was right. She is long dead now bless her soul.

My Mom was all over that one. I remember what TV show she
was watching and the "Special bulletin" interruption. I remember
the whole damn week crystal clear from a little kids perspective.
Some how she knew immediately the conspiracy was there and
suspected Johnson at the least knew it was going to happen. Sure
enough a fair number of indicators have surfaced against him
over the years. But yep a big heads up from Mom on that one.
edit on 1-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Not my President

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The irony of your post though....you believe Trump who has lied to.you over and over again.

After 4 years of Trump sounding like a Trump teenager, you really can not make fun of Biden's studder. The majority of his speeches are much more coherent than anything Trump says.

Biden doesn't seem to have a studder when he is reading from a teleprompter. Hell, that speech he gave the other day about the CDC mandates/recommendations (his words not mine) he had no real problems. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. The pupils were big and black and eyes wide open. That guy was lit up when he was reading. So I'm not buying the studder BS. He may have had a studder at one time but TPTB are using it as an excuse for his failing brain. I had a stutter in grade school, learned how to talk without it.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We do know God will win. Maybe this is not that day, but it sure seems logical that it is coming around the bend. Something glorious ahead....

This. This is what I hold on to. This is where I have to put my faith.

This was beautiful to read -- thank you!!!

Of course, Heaven needs our help too. That's why it's so important to keep the information flowing (as much as we can), and make sure as many people can know as much as possible. I hope and pray that it does not come to military intervention. But when the S does HTF, the more We The People understand how and why, the better for all of us.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Biden doesn't seem to have a studder when he is reading from a teleprompter. Hell, that speech he gave the other day about the CDC mandates/recommendations (his words not mine) he had no real problems. The first thing I noticed was his eyes. The pupils were big and black and eyes wide open. That guy was lit up when he was reading. So I'm not buying the studder BS. He may have had a studder at one time but TPTB are using it as an excuse for his failing brain. I had a stutter in grade school, learned how to talk without it.

I mean there is no other way to excuse the level of incoherency that we see everyday from this POS career swamp dweller.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The "Soft Coup" happened Nov3rd no wonder the blame for an attempted soft coup points to Jan6th😃🚨

All Jan6th did was "confirm" the Nov3rd Soft Coup 😧

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The irony of your post though....you believe Trump who has lied to.you over and over again.

After 4 years of Trump sounding like a Trump teenager, you really can not make fun of Biden's studder. The majority of his speeches are much more coherent than anything Trump says.

The majority?

Wrong again, try none are coherent.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

That was the speech where he praised Donald Trump (by name) for inventing the Vaccines.

The push to get everyone to accept the experimental vaccine drug peaked during that moment of desperation.

BIG Red Flag from "The Owners of Joe", using Joe Biden's mouth.

edit on 8/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
This kind of stuff is just going to keep leaking out. Way to many people were involved in the steal for it to be hush hush. I’m waiting to see which leak it will be that breaks the camels back.

You are 100% correct. Actual communications mean far more than "testimonies" outside of the courts. Hundreds of testimonies were presented to Judges regarding election cheating. They, including Supreme Court Justice Roberts, were too lazy to even look into claims from the Whistle-Blowers.

The DOJ/FBI was "in the tank" for Joe Biden, so they didn't investigate the Whistle-blowers either. In fact, one FBI agent in Detroit Michigan forced an Election Whistleblower employed by the USPS to shut-up and go away.

The Intelligence Community has tons of intercepts (emails, phonecalls, texts, in-person meetings) pertaining to the "Election Fraud Organization" candidate Biden alluded to twice. And, Nancy Pelosi, Cuomo, Fauci, and other top Democrats, generating more Covid-19 deaths, in order to make the Election Fraud Organization's work easier.

Hopefully, a few people of good conscience at the NSA, DNI, FBI, CIA will "leak" some of those intercepts relatively soon, so Americans can begin reversing the damage being done.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats think January 6, 2021 was the most important day in America's history. (It wasn't)

Maybe it kinda was... just not the way they want the public to believe.

That was the day they cinched their election fraud, when they sabotaged the valid and devastating objections to the certification of the electoral vote, and turned their non-violent coup into a violent coup. They used the non-violent protest and rally -- and the force of government guns and brute force -- to wage the very same violent insurrection against the people that they now accuse the people of committing.

Their ultimate success or failure depends in very large part on the success or failure of their deception that day.

But I think we have a much better chance of proving the initial cheating and fraud via the audits than proving the January 6 fraud in the courts unfortunately. If the cheating and fraud is proven via the audits, the January 6 fraud is also pretty much proven.

I agree. And the fact that Nancy Pelosi rejected allowing Congressmen on the January 6th commission who didn't agree to keep Democrat crimes hidden, is further evidence supporting Jan 6th as a Democrat facilitated protest, for nefarious reasons.

When the Capitol Police officer testified last week that he was scared out of his wits of these Americans with no weapons, yet videos showed him opening the Capitol doors to let them inside, you could sense Nancy Pelosi's evil presence and influence on his testimony.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

When the Capitol Police officer testified last week that he was scared out of his wits of these Americans with no weapons, yet videos showed him opening the Capitol doors to let them inside, you could sense Nancy Pelosi's evil presence and influence on his testimony.

Would that be the same Capitol Police Officer that loudly and proudly supports the BLM? And the BLM riots??? The one who mused that the Kenosha riots were an appropriate response to the police shooting?

Wouldn't surprise me at all that he's thick as thieves with Nan.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes they are in the tank and are now on the list for Tribunal Justice to be their future.

They will not get away with it anymore. The sleepers are pissed now that they are awake. We need to steer them away from violence and toward demanding recounts and actual justice.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Enduro
This kind of stuff is just going to keep leaking out. Way to many people were involved in the steal for it to be hush hush. I’m waiting to see which leak it will be that breaks the camels back.

You are 100% correct. Actual communications mean far more than "testimonies" outside of the courts. Hundreds of testimonies were presented to Judges regarding election cheating. They, including Supreme Court Justice Roberts, were too lazy to even look into claims from the Whistle-Blowers.

The DOJ/FBI was "in the tank" for Joe Biden, so they didn't investigate the Whistle-blowers either. In fact, one FBI agent in Detroit Michigan forced an Election Whistleblower employed by the USPS to shut-up and go away.

The Intelligence Community has tons of intercepts (emails, phonecalls, texts, in-person meetings) pertaining to the "Election Fraud Organization" candidate Biden alluded to twice. And, Nancy Pelosi, Cuomo, Fauci, and other top Democrats, generating more Covid-19 deaths, in order to make the Election Fraud Organization's work easier.

Hopefully, a few people of good conscience at the NSA, DNI, FBI, CIA will "leak" some of those intercepts relatively soon, so Americans can begin reversing the damage being done.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think he said Trump he did however say the Republicans got us the vaccine. He was trying to unite us all by including the other party in the propaganda. I live in Wisconsin and didn't really care for how the whole voting process went. I am sure other states had the same setup. They had drive-thru voting which to me seemed a little suspicious. Too many people handling the ballots.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

"Smoking gun evidence " Really ? It's an email that says nothing illegal, nothing about illegal votes, nor does it imply any of that. Please stop...the election is over. Concentrate on 2022 and 2024

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Verify the ballots with a real voter and see the "zeroes" 🚨👀🚨

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The steal is so damn obvious even those still in denial are only
doing so out of spite. It actually isn't possible to believe half the
country voted for what we have now. Total destruction of this
country and sadly. I think they will accomplish that goal because
they always get what they want.

Smart sly people with total power and determination VS the less
educated unorganized masses preoccupied with their personal
lives to even think about anything else. and could never agree any
way. Americans got so comfortable they never dreamed their own
government would turn on them. Our leaders all over the world are
the worst kind of people. And only one thing can save us now.

VIOLENCE! It's the only thing they understand besides fear.

I’m so ready..I look forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas. Let’s water this tree!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join