It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by NotGuilty removed for political trolling and baiting)
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

you really can not make fun of Biden's studder.

I had to go through speech therapy for 5 years to learn to control my stutter, a stutter is NOT saying words that have no bearing on what he is discussing like the press conference where he went off tangent on pirates and aliens.

Its literally forming the words in a way that sound like they are supposed to, again NOT inserting words that have no bearing on what he is trying to stay.

This insistence on blaming his incoherent ramblings on a stutter is a complete and total lack of critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

originally posted by: Reality2021
a reply to: carewemust

"Smoking gun evidence " Really ? It's an email that says nothing illegal, nothing about illegal votes, nor does it imply any of that. Please stop...the election is over. Concentrate on 2022 and 2024

Post removed by staff

A perfectly secured, efficient, streamlined and airtight democratic process doesn't mean a damn thing if there is no one worth voting for on the ballot.
edit on Sun Aug 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It means confidence in the system.
Some people don’t see the value in the plebs having confidence in the system. But they will soon

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

“Damn Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3 a.m.,” wrote Chew in the email at 4:07 a.m., Nov. 4. “I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting!”

I'm not saying I think Biden won fair & square, BUT in order for someone to state that↑ in an e-mail, I think he believed 100% that the votes were completely legit.

I don't think he would have said that if he even had a tiny amount of suspicion that the ballots might possibly be fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

I’m so ready..I look forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas. Let’s water this tree!

It's getting close to that point where we send the Moms and Dads of
Air Force pilots in to give their aviator sons and daughters a heads
up. The tipping point is coming where we will all cease to disagree.
The enemy has taken DC. The strength of family will prevail over
this latest attempt to enslave humanity. Send Zaph a pic of a Tom
cat parked up Biden's ass. As smart as the Dems are for pulling off
this scam. It in no way excuses treason.

Or somethin

edit on 1-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

(post by NotGuilty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: TzarChasm

It means confidence in the system.
Some people don’t see the value in the plebs having confidence in the system. But they will soon

There's confidence and then there's wisdom.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I don't think he would have said that if he even had a tiny amount of suspicion that the ballots might possibly be fake.

You're thinking using your brain to come to that conclusion. You can't do that
and see the truth. You have to think using their brain by trying to imagine
what they know that you don't. I don't listen to anyone calling these people
idiots or morons. They're not at all stupid and know so much more than you
and I.
edit on 1-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

(post by NotGuilty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

I have come to terms with my own death.

If death is coming. Avoidance in no way equals fear. Use your
head or the only thing that will happen. Is all three of your
names will be used to identify another maniac with a gun
on the nightly news. That isn't courage it's just stupid.
All that said, ME TOO! I've been ready a long time.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

“Damn Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3 a.m.,” wrote Chew in the email at 4:07 a.m., Nov. 4. “I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting!”

I'm not saying I think Biden won fair & square, BUT in order for someone to state that↑ in an e-mail, I think he believed 100% that the votes were completely legit.

That's why I worded the Title of this thread the way I did. It is possible that this Biden-loving election contractor was congratulating the Milwaukee election chief on her "flair" for holding back the votes in that liberal city until after most of the rural (Trump) votes had been tallied.

But, the fact that this Milwaukee election chief was all alone feeding ballots into a machine at 3am on election night, raises suspicion.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Don’t worry about me, brother. I’m an educated idiot and I’m a pretty good chess player. Or said another way: I’m a patriot, not a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Latest poll:

78% of Republican voters believe President Trump LEGALLY won re-election. (Dems cheated)

32% of Democrat voters believe President Trump LEGALLY won re-election. (Dems cheated)

57% of all Americans believe Joe Biden is President in name/title only.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
No matter how obstructionist the state democrat parties are I will go to my grave knowing the election was stolen by those who think the Constitution is but a piece of paper and any election can be turned by those who count the vote. One of the most important days of the republics history and they still manage to screw it up !

I agree with you, however, it bothers me more that the democrat parties were allowed to commit the steal. Something of this widespread magnitude implies multiple actors at work across many, many, governmental organizations.

The entire machine was complicit. On both sides.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

No matter how obstructionist the state democrat parties are I will go to my grave knowing the election was stolen by those who think the Constitution is but a piece of paper and any election can be turned by those who count the vote. One of the most important days of the republics history and they still manage to screw it up !

I agree with you, however, it bothers me more that the democrat parties were allowed to commit the steal. Something of this widespread magnitude implies multiple actors at work across many, many, governmental organizations.

In a rare admission 2 weeks ago, former President Trump said he was not prepared for how bad the corruption in government is. He knew it was bad, but the scope and depth of it ended up overwhelming him.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In a rare admission 2 weeks ago, former President Trump said he was not prepared for how bad the corruption in government is. He knew it was bad, but the scope and depth of it ended up overwhelming him.

I read that as well. The corruption is so deep and so widespread it would be impossible to root out. In order for there to be legitimate change the herd would have to be shocked. The highest level individuals would need to go to prison and a lot of them. Not one or two but literally in the hundreds across all governmental organizations. This will never happen because they have built a system around them to protect them from "due process".

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I read that as well. The corruption is so deep and so widespread it would be impossible to root out. In order for there to be legitimate change the herd would have to be shocked. The highest level individuals would need to go to prison and a lot of them. Not one or two but literally in the hundreds across all governmental organizations. This will never happen because they have built a system around them to protect them from "due process".

Also, thousands of Federal employees were terminated or imprisoned during Trump's "drain the swamp" initiative. But the ongoing corrupt practices never missed a beat. A big part of the problem are the career-protected fed criminals and the elected-to-office criminals. The laws were written BY them, to protect...THEM.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Finally the Kraken...

Tick-tock

That's a very apt quote. It was probably the inspiration behind Trump fooling people into thinking tbe election was stolen...

How cute!

Leftists still think Trump convinced US about election fraud.

Completely backwards, as usual.

But explains a lot.

That’s actually true

These morons actually think that people believe the election was a fraud “because President Trump said it was”

That’s the IQ level we’re dealing with

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Finally the Kraken...

Tick-tock

That's a very apt quote. It was probably the inspiration behind Trump fooling people into thinking tbe election was stolen...

How cute!

Leftists still think Trump convinced US about election fraud.

Completely backwards, as usual.

But explains a lot.

That’s actually true

These morons actually think that people believe the election was a fraud “because President Trump said it was”

That’s the IQ level we’re dealing with

Boatloads of lazy judges who think the public is stupid, doesn't help either. Two examples of many over the past 8 months..

Corrupt Supreme Court Justice John Roberts: "We can't accept this major election case out of Texas because the filing paperwork was not in order. The entire case is hereby dismissed!!"

Lazy Pennsylvania Appeals Court Judge to Trump Legal Team: "You should have filed this election complaint before the election!!"

HOW DO YOU (Legally) FIGHT THAT LEVEL OF CORRUPTION?

These same idiots are now shielding Hunter and Joe Biden from being investigated for money laundering, pedo, rape, extortion, and blackmail. Documents, videos, whistle-blower evidence, and witnesses, are all ready to be presented, but corrupt crooks are protecting the corrupt crooked Biden family. (Joe/Joe's Brother/Hunter)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join