It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Latest poll from where???

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It doesn't take a "rocket scientist", "mathematician" or a "law enforcement officer/detective" to understand what happened, or how Biden "won".

The fact that none of these "leaders", people asked the obvious question? Really makes one wonder. ...

Why again? Do "I allow", 30% of my labor/earnings to be taken from me, under threat, duress and coercion, to supposedly support these clowns?

When they can't be honest and are actively working against me (my family), my countrymen and The Republic?

They're "illegitimate"! And they know it! To use their logic? If they have nothing to hide? They wouldn't need "lawyers".

Libs need to wise up and grow a pair! .... Every "political party" throughout all history, that has gained "control" by the means/example of this last "election"? .... Let's just put it this way. .... "The Brown Shirt (ideologue)". Doesn't get to share in the victory.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Latest poll from where???

Here's the results from one of them.
www.yahoo.com...

Use Duck-Duck-Go search engine to find the accurate polls. The most accurate polls show Biden/Harris going down the tubes. Google suppresses showing them in any searches.
edit on 8/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You should look into how many convictions come from prison snitches. If you dont believe anyone would incriminate themselves in an incredibly stupid manner.

He absolutely was being arrogant and candid with his email. These people never imagined their emails would be public.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

We all know that Trump was the winner. Biden is a dictator right now. If the Dictatorship gets more and more tyrannical, then the only solution is either that the U.S. Military arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for treason and have new elections or reinstate Trump as the President. If the U.S. Military cannot remove an illegitimate President after the proof of election fraud is sufficient to put Trump back in office, then we may have to go the route of secession and possibly civil war. I hope that does not happen. If the system fails us and wants to change our DNA and hurt every American, we have to think about what our options are now whether Trump is back in office or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stanleybolten2
...then the only solution is either that the U.S. Military arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for treason and have new elections or reinstate Trump as the President.

LOL, sure. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (A.K.A. 'the military') thinks Trump is an idiot.

If the U.S. Military cannot remove an illegitimate President after the proof of election fraud is sufficient to put Trump back in office, then we may have to go the route of secession and possibly civil war.

Likelihood of occurring = zero point zero percent.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well keep going...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I recommend going to Dallas and going on the tour at the Library. It's great and actually changed how I feel about that day.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jrodwhatever you need to
tell yourself to sleep ay night. Joe Biden isn’t even in control of himself. He has no idea what he is going to say and who he is going to say it too. He is the most incoherent leader in the history of the world. No one knows wtf he is saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod except you are lying and misconstruing what was said. Which shouldn’t come as a surprise since it’s coming from you.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod except you are lying and misconstruing what was said. Which shouldn’t come as a surprise since it’s coming from you.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2 I agree that violence is the only way to take it back. I just don’t see it happening. Look at what happened after January 6th, or what happened to Snowden, guy is a whistleblower and they treated him like he was the criminal and most ppl eat that # up, they believe Snowden and ppl like him are the problem. Not the NSA, or the FBI or the CIA, but the #ing whistleblower. You can not make this # up, our lives are #ed, there is virtually nothing that can be done. Over 50% of the masses want government taking care of them and they want their involvement in every decision they make. We are #ing doomed. There is no way about it.

I’m Canadian and we are #ed more than anywhere. In a recent poll 53% of respondents said they don’t want to be associated with anyone who doesn’t have a vaccine. Nearly 70% were in favour of vaccine passports, awhile back, during the beginning of the pandemic a bunch of Canadians were begging for martial law. I have nowhere else to go, but I don’t even recognize my country anymore. It’s a #ing shame.

I beg for some #ing sanity and fellow Canadian’s who still believe in freedom, but they are becoming harder and harder to find.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Why so we can charge them with treason?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We all know that Trump was the winner. Biden is a dictator right now. If the Dictatorship gets more and more tyrannical, then the only solution is either that the U.S. Military arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for treason and have new elections or reinstate Trump as the President. If the U.S. Military cannot remove an illegitimate President after the proof of election fraud is sufficient to put Trump back in office, then we may have to go the route of secession and possibly civil war. I hope that does not happen. If the system fails us and wants to change our DNA and hurt every American, we have to think about what our options are now whether Trump is back in office or not.

The hysteria on here has hit a new record high!

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Unbelievable.

yeah because LITERALLY coming out on national TV and saying that he wants to mandate vaccines and have those that refuse be limited in where they can go and what they can do is SO NOT like a dictator.

I swear some of you are either completely ignorant to facts, or youre so far up the rear ends of the leftist agenda that you just DONT care.......just remember the pendulum swings when you give the gov power

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Unbelievable.

yeah because LITERALLY coming out on national TV and saying that he wants to mandate vaccines and have those that refuse be limited in where they can go and what they can do is SO NOT like a dictator.

I swear some of you are either completely ignorant to facts, or youre so far up the rear ends of the leftist agenda that you just DONT care.......just remember the pendulum swings when you give the gov power

I'm convinced that a lot of this country has lost their minds and any ability to critically think. I swear they hate Trump so much that it doesn't matter what anyone does because it's not Trump doing it. I find it especially odd that this is a conspiracy site and there are people here that actually have been warned that something like this could happen and now that it is, they don't believe it. Really baffles my mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Unbelievable.

So you don't think that post was pure hysteria?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...then the only solution is either that the U.S. Military arrest Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for treason and have new elections or reinstate Trump as the President.

LOL, sure. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (A.K.A. 'the military') thinks Trump is an idiot.

If the U.S. Military cannot remove an illegitimate President after the proof of election fraud is sufficient to put Trump back in office, then we may have to go the route of secession and possibly civil war.

Likelihood of occurring = zero point zero percent.

More importantly, the military has been run by the CFR since Eisenhower. But I’m sure you knew this already.
Also remember the military is all “woke” now.
edit on 2-8-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Calling them lazy is really being too nice. They are downright complicit or “Eyes Wide Shut” framed one Bohemian Grove manner.
edit on 2-8-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

An idiot who loves the men and women in uniform who defend our country, is infinitely better than the idiot in the White House now, who constantly insults every one of them, with his words and actions.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join