It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance Data Shows White-Tailed Deer Exposed to SARS-CoV-2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: 727Sky
Just laying the groundwork for 'If you can't hunt the deer the why do you need guns?'

Well, that sounds like misguided liberal left logic, as usual, causes the disease in the deer population those diseases run rampant when the population is too big for their immediate environment.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Would explain a few deaths here. I have a few dozen deer in the yard all the time. I beat them back with a broom. They give birth in my garden. The whole community has maybe 10k deer in it. More deer than people by far.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I could just bang one over the head when it walks up to me. Plastic or paper bags geta them running.

One was sickly for a month before it was put down. The other deer made an odd sound, and stomped when she went near them. Never heard that sound from them before. She left a fawn with fresh spots. I think another doe adopted it. They raise the fawns like a community, with younger deer keeping an eye in them during the day. That doe gabe birth every year in my front garden. She could barely crawl into the hedge the day before she was put down. Her fawn kept running around the end of the house trying to nurse. It was sad.
edit on 8/2/2021 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He’s dead now I think.
He was bad.
He didn’t listen to the science.

ETA reply to Type1338.
Quote function isn’t working.
edit on 8 2 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This will sound funny, but Sasquatch eat deer meat raw, so I wonder if they too are getting Covid?
Would be impossible to ever find out.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, if an isolated Amazon tribe can get it, with very little to none, outside contact, it’s not unreasonable to think deer can get it.
After all, remember those Zoo kept tigers got the virus?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: putnam6

I could just bang one over the head when it walks up to me. Plastic or paper bags geta them running.

One was sickly for a month before it was put down. The other deer made an odd sound, and stomped when she went near them. Never heard that sound from them before. She left a fawn with fresh spots. I think another doe adopted it. They raise the fawns like a community, with younger deer keeping an eye in them during the day. That doe gabe birth every year in my front garden. She could barely crawl into the hedge the day before she was put down. Her fawn kept running around the end of the house trying to nurse. It was sad.

It's pretty crazy I here too, I used to hunt all the time and camp in the woods, but the largest buck I've ever seen was in my front yard one morning when I went to walk the dog. Hell my mom says she sees them on her walks and the neighborhood is surrounding by highways and four lanes and isn't rural by any means

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Should we start vaxxing the deer? O right that mutagen isn't approved for animal use.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
He’s dead now I think.
He was bad.

ETA reply to Type1338.

Correct! John Magufuli died in March 2021, after not being seen publicly since February '21. Their defense minister, Elias Kwandikwa (a Magufuli appointment), just died in the last day or two as well.

On the plus side.. Their central banks are showing ~50% greater second quarter profits and their new president Samia Hassan Suluhu (a "social-democrat" and Tanzania's first female president) got a vaccine live on TV something like a week ago "reversing course on Tanzania's 'covid denial.'"

At the end of her college education, she was the World Food Programmes ( an executive member of the United Nations Development Group, which aims to fulfill the Sustainable Development Goals) Project Manager for Zanzibar, while also getting her start in politics.

I doubt there are any conspiracies there, just a wholesome tale. Those SDGs sure pop up a lot though, eh...

From the Q&A, they did detect the antibodies in 1 of the samples collected prior to Jan 2020, though chalk it up to a false positive. They dont go into the date distribution, but Michigan had the highest rates of positives at 67% (vs. NY's 19%), which is interesting.

They used a "commercially available antibody test," but not much more info is given other than it hasnt been validated on deer.

They state:

If the tests were cross-reacting with antibodies to another virus, researchers would have
detected that in the archived samples. They did not.

Which seems to be.. interestingly dramatic and specific phrasing.. But Im certainly quite cynical about the veracity of pretty much everything released in the past 18 or so months.

Should be interesting to see the actual details, data, and paper.
edit on 3-8-2021 by Serdgiam because: Derp

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
He’s dead now I think.
He was bad.

ETA reply to Type1338.

You mean the science where motor oil, paw paw fruit, and goat samples all tested positive for convid?

That science?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join