It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Revelation 4:7 and Old Testament Psalms 91:13 found on Cydonia Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This image is of the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars. I took the color out then Gray scaled the image. Then I Gray Scaled the white portion of the image, because it's easier to see detail in shades of Gray then White. Then it became easier to see the Roaring Lion portion of the image.

Here's the full image showing the 4 Living Creatures of Rev. 4:7 right next to the Face on Mars.

Rev. 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an bull, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

I was a little stressed over the Bible verse I was seeing. So I prayed to Jesus to give me something for my stress over this. He answered
Psalms 91:13,
You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. Which was of what I was Praying about.
Geneva Study Bible (h) You will not only be preserved from all evil, but overcome it whether it is secret or open.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

I feel like I'm missing out because I can't see anything at all in those pictures? Is there a trick to it?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This reminds me a bit of the gent art Bell always had on. Richard hoagland, I think his name was. I am not the best at seeing the objects in pictures like this. Though I don't discount you or anyone. Different eyes see different things. Interesting side note, your eagle to me looks like a snake with an archery arrow stuck through it. I thought that was interesting considering the second part of your post.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I see the roaring Lion but not the others , pareidolia can be fun.

I was a little stressed over the Bible verse I was seeing.

Don't be stressed , it's a function of our brain not a sign from the Bible.

S+F for the Lion though.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

This is what's called pareidolia which is the tendency to perceive a specific often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous patterns.

Our minds like to see shapes and make pictures out of randomness you see.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Turn the images upside down and see a resting lion with a couple cubs.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Tbh I don’t see them. But if they were there, then I guess revelations might be a memory of Mars’ end, rather than a prophecy of Earth’s.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I didn't realise it was mushroom season already.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I see the roaring Lion but not the others , pareidolia can be fun.

I was a little stressed over the Bible verse I was seeing.

Don't be stressed , it's a function of our brain not a sign from the Bible.

S+F for the Lion though.

Except you said that you couldn't see the other ones besides the lion, so wouldn't that mean your pareidolia isn't working?

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It’s always mushroom season!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I do see everything you're talking about, but this is pareidolia I'm afraid. Thanks for your effort.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

i see the lion good find

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars with me only outlining the Lion and Serpent, right next to the Face on Mars.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

I feel like I'm missing out because I can't see anything at all in those pictures? Is there a trick to it?

Pareidolia. As mentioned and defined before.

There's also some apophenia present in the OP in his/her attempt to connect this to Revelation 4:7 and Psalms 91:13:

the tendency to perceive a connection or meaningful pattern between unrelated or random things (such as objects or ideas)

"What psychologists call apophenia—the human tendency to see connections and patterns that are not really there—gives rise to conspiracy theories."— George Johnson

And other far-fetched theories/ideas/philosophies and “false stories” for that matter.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

Source earlier: Definition of Apophenia by Merriam-Webster
edit on 5-8-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
1 Peter 5:8

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

edit on 8/7/2021 by Psalms91 because: left image out

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psalms91
Here is the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars with me only outlining the Lion and Serpent, right next to the Face on Mars.

That is as much a "lion" as the below image is a "Light Being".

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Kreeate looks like a Roaring Lions Head to me. Didn't know I had to hold your hand too?
edit on 8/9/2021 by Psalms91 because: left line out

edit on 8/9/2021 by Psalms91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Psalm 91:15
New International Version
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

I'm a Disabled Veteran with a head injury, so I will try and do my best to show and tell you what I have been shown and told.

One of The Great Pyramid shafts points to the Cats Eye Nebula, NGC 6543.

The DM Pyramid is the Roaring Lions left Eye, The Cats Eye.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

From David Flynn's Book Collection, Cydonia The Secret Chronicles Of Mars
Page 447

The Lion, Bull, Man, Eagle

edit on 8/11/2021 by Psalms91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2:11
New International Version
11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.
The Space Agencies around the World.

<<   2 >>

join