It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Revelation 4:7 and Old Testament Psalms 91:13 found on Cydonia Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
One of The Great Pyramid shafts points to the Cats Eye Nebula, NGC 6543.

The DM Pyramid is the Roaring Lions left Eye, The Cats Eye.

Close-up of DM Pyramid

edit on 8/11/2021 by Psalms91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Looks like I'm wasting my time here. Can't believe you believe the lie the space agency's are telling you. I had a lot to show and tell.

God gave me Psalms 91, I'll stick with that.

Psalms 91:3
Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare, and from the deadly pestilence.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From David Flynn's Book Collection, Cydonia The Secret Chronicles Of Mars
Page 447

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The same imaging process was used as I did on Cydonia Mars, and the 4 living Creatures appeared here as well.

It's just the profile head of each.
Just to help you see the Bull's head.

A skill given to me by God.
edit on 8/16/2021 by Psalms91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psalms91

The DM Pyramid is the Roaring Lions left Eye, The Cats Eye.

"Aum Shinrikyo"
"Mars"

In Reality, Humanity may only have until Halley's Comet 2061.............with such little time left, is any significant discoveries really important? One can argue the answer is no, everything must be normalized, and society under its natural pretenses until the end. If humanity died blind, there is not real sin............humanity can't commit that much sin or stand in the way of the faithful.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
interesting find but don't get too worked up looking for signs. Faith should eliminate any worry or any need for continual affirmation

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
interesting find but don't get too worked up looking for signs. Faith should eliminate any worry or any need for continual affirmation

(Remember the Bible is Quoted in the Topic, you would be surprised how many times I have to imply that in a real christian forum.............or................over the last few years, I may go there only after developments, so I won't try to go to any until a development with covid or some other sin takes place...................I"m just saying, BACK TO TOPIC)

(Thinking............A Theory from the Old Testament)

(stonehenge)

EZRA 8:35 [Also] the children of those that had been carried away, which were come out of the captivity, offered burnt offerings unto the God of Israel, twelve bullocks for all Israel, ninety and six rams, seventy and seven lambs, twelve he goats [for] a sin offering: all [this was] a burnt offering unto the LORD.

(It will take time to do a full study..........but) The Figure of Daniel's Prophecy "1290", and this is probably true for the other figures also................count Angels, really, or, the weight of martyrdom of persons with god...............meaning that is the real measurement in disputing with god over a sign or a vision, but people prefer, because god provides language for that, to use a measurement in day cycles, or perhaps years, or relative to that.
God does not come to a cesspool for an answer, God does not come to humanity, humanity has a dead flesh accusation.............god comes to the son of man, and god comes to the faithful, and god's concern with them is not this earth/universe or humanity, its is their prayer, their walk of faith. And...............humanity is not a witness of that..............this is a bottom line legal answer...................but whatever I've said is also true, god has done many things for man and the faithful with signs already, man discounts for pleasure only...............

true that the "son of man" is the son of man today and tomorrow...............and the difference is euthanasia, God giving the son of man considerable authority.................euthanasia is the only profitable answer with humanity.............death from a pandemic is good, death from pain and suffering is good..................but euthanasia in considerable numbers from the son of man, is the only position the gospel reports that is profitable and that is also true today...............that is one goal, but the original goal has always been prayer............

what I said was, humanity will not do much to me at all either as a false witness or in suicide pleasure, for the sake of god or prayer, or for the sake of martyrdom of the son of man...........that is how filthy it is............so there is nothing at all profitable with humanity and that is a weaker position, unless and until god resolves the controversy, and was and is true for some other individuals..................

you can imagine how many lives in he usa have been lost from a pandemic, and the usa, is not the most filthy place, but resonances, for being filthy with the "son of man", can claim a considerable more number of lives, its god's will to allow death, suffering, or pain, for satan's suicide pleasure only, or to take that away, and take their lives instead.

so there is a time and a season for god's mercies and judgment, and also, there are many possibilities to the present, that are not profitable with humanity. so that it is a terrible waste, but some count such a terrible waste an act of faith, weather god acts on that, we cannot say.............history records Edward Leedskalnin and the Majestic Twelve...............grand standing against god is no value, and the number of years left for humanity is not many.

(but the people that will die believing that jesus will return, are they better or worse the me or you, if you choose to die ignorant and in sin, then sometimes this is a process that has higher levels and developments, and those lives are, valuable as an offering for god, and for the faithful further down the line)

(you know what people want me to say, as I made it easy for anyone who wants to find and use lethal force against me in various places here and there to do that, but remember the years of silence, when the internet as you know it today was being built, how they said about me, how their, those people died, their families and communities would die, for both wanting to hurt me and for hurting me and my testimony..............and how they would really die for being a false witness and for so many times...............but think about that, and what humanity is with itself and god, and how great a force that is.............until someone suddenly, "snatches their lives away, of a great many")
edit on 22-9-2021 by donqle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
(Thinking)

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Nostradamus, calls, "Mabus" a spaceship or a comet.
God on the otherhand, does not use that kind of language.
(lethal force is used against me more frequently then I am probably saying if I just say weekly.............Space Ship Borisov and Covid 19, same day and month of the original incident, satisfies Nostradamus)
(God does not come to humanity for an answer, Humanity does not have a license to kill, or a right for a sign or a vision, more then the son of man)
(what that means is disputing someone's death, especially for the son of man, in god's eyes is a zero position.............instead, we'll have to see if god develops his position with the son of man over time)

(two real contradictions in the bible only, 8/18 and 40/40000, whoever this person is we'll have to see @his 40th birthday, he was 18 @9/11/2001)
edit on 22-9-2021 by donqle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join