It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what the ivermectin regimen is

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone knows what the ivermectin regimen is and where you get it?

I have read that it can be used as a preventative or a treatment.

Is there a list of the best treatments and what the treatments are?
edit on Fri Jul 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Spelling in title

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Pretty sure its only prescribed by a MD. Its used for parasites, different kinds of worms, ext. I would 100% take that over CCP Shot any day.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I used to buy it at the farm supply. I didn’t know if it was different or what.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Why are you asking for medical advice on a conspiracy site?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is sold for horses in the internet as a paste or in any farm store, with not prescription, for humans you need a doctor.

Is only taken as symptoms appears not as a preventive treatment. Some people have overdose on this medication and get some nasty but no fatal side effects.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Just wondering if anyone knows what the ivermectin regimen is and where you get it?

Marxist I think , you get it mostly in South America.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To be prepared. I don’t know if my state will allow me to request treatment if I get sick and if it’s an option. Some people on here know.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ever here of a physician? This is when you go see one.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.tractorsupply.com...

From the reviews:

I took this on the advice from a friend that had COVID and took it. I took 3 doses three days in a row and I got rid of COVID.

Just a reminder for all those who are using this paste.. This is 6 grams for a 1250 lb horse. That would be .0048 grams/lb. IF you had a 170lb horse, you would give that stud .816 grams of this paste.

I don't know if I would personally try this. I would try seeing a doctor.

edit on 30-7-2021 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is the site thats making the rounds.

Speak with your own doctor too, of course.

Personally, Im still not convinced its the "only" effective option. However, I dont think that there was pre-existing research in this realm of things either, like other things. And, so much research in recent times is extraordinarily suspect even under brief examination.

Ivermectin certainly has the social momentum at this point though, and that means a lot.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Ivermectin certainly has the social momentum at this point though, and that means a lot.

So did mixing molasses with baking soda to 'cure' cancer.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm not a doctor, Augustus is right, this site is a terrible place to ask for medical advice.

I highly doubt you're going to find a real regimine for Ivermectine and Covid-19 . It's an anti-parasite drug. I've never understood why people think this is effective.

If you're going to take it though

www.drugs.com...

www.webmd.com...

Look up the proper dosage for your weight and health, look at risks of side effects and signs of overdose and honestly talk to a real doctor before you actually take it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm also not a doctor and although I'd not do it myself there's been some interesting research done on ivamectin and covid 19.

Not as much as there has been on vaccines though so I'd not say it's in any way a safer alternative.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If someone wants to include molasses and baking soda into their cancer treatment regimen under the supervision of a doctor, Im not going to deride them.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Seems like plenty are willing to give medical advice under the auspices of not giving medical advice though. Im not even saying you are, its just a fascinating trend to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because there is a conspiracy that is working against any sound medical advice or alternative treatment and that is propagating deadly lies, and only people who are aware of the conspiracy have taken measures to keep themselves safe.

There no harm in taking a regular dose of Ivermectin (it has been in use for decades) and it is difficult to even overdose. There is a load of both studies and anecdotal information that indicates that it is helpful. Certainly people are not getting Guillain-Barré syndrome, tremors, blood clots and miocarditis from Ivermectin. That's a good start for me. I'll take that.
:
edit on 2021 7 30 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Co vd is the flu. Don't take weird stuff because of propaganda.
If you have flu symptoms drink water, take vitamins, get rest and get aime sunshine and exercise.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think it's only an issue if it's done instead of the action recommend by a doctor.

If I had cancer I'd try just about everything going that sounded safe enough.

I'd be lighting candles and sticking crystals on my head, the full works

a reply to: Serdgiam

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

I have read that it can be used as a preventative or a treatment.

Is there a list of the best treatments and what the treatments are?

There are two separate protocols; IMASK+ and IMASS.

IMASK+ is a more robust protocol that is designed for people who have access to supplements and vitamins.

The IMASS protocol is designed for places where resources are more limited. It's kind of a bare-bones approach.

My family is following the IMASK+ protocol. We are taking D3, C, Zinc, Melatonin daily and Ivermectin weekly.

You can get the IMASK+ protocol here.

The IMASS protocol is here.

If you want to take the time to read the full guide (50 pages), I'd recommend it. You can find that here.

There are PDF files for both that you can download and put on your refrigerator door.

I made a spreadsheet for my family to calculate for each individual our weekly dose of Ivermectin, and to figure out the most economical way to get the supplements and vitamins.

Hope this helps. And don't pay any attention to the smart asses who want to mock. Just do what you know is right.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hows it working out?

a reply to: incoserv

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wouldnt take Ivermectin till symptoms, protocols is HERE

Curcumin and green tea also have a high binding affinity to it.

Im using multivitamin + curcumin + green tea for prevention. -LINK1, LINK2

Doctors prescribing Ivermectin, cheap enough to keep on hand -LINK3
edit on 30-7-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join