It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for another common sense chat about the Chinese Wu-Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

The vaccine is part two of the bioweapon.

The spike protein is the warhead. The vaccine and the virus are just different delivery vehicles.

Many people get flu symptoms from the flu shot. Im not surprised that the vax has caused same problems as COVID.

Does this spike protein occur in other corona viruses or is this a new ‘feature’?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're dancin' to a song long gone.

Next song, new dance,...Get on the goodfoot, and lick it.

You must take your lethal injection so we can limit trasnmission to the vaccinated which may have less severe symptoms than the common cold most experienced.

It's a cold virus.

No one in the history of science has solved the cure for the common cold.

If its a bioweapon its not the common cold. It cant be both. I think thats why people are scared. The whole ‘Contagion’ scenario that we have seen in so many horror movies.

It's contagion factor is on par with the common cold, because bio-engineered or not (it may have been prematurely released or even just a more potent strain that escaped), the variant part still applies, as we've seen by the super duper deadly incredibly powerful "Delta" variant (/s). What's that, the 4th already?

Corona Virus typically survives because the mutations that are less severe allow the host to pass it on, instead of dying.

The Science hasn't changed just because it may be a bio-weapon.

So we got lucky, and 20/20 hindsight shows us that you are likely correct.

We didnt know that going in… which is my point. It cant be common if its engineered, because as we have seen, the psychological impact of fear on society has been devastating.

I agree.

The psychological factor is probably the greatest driver of the fear right now.

Though, it seems most everyday people don't think it was bio-engineered, so not sure if that makes a difference. MSM has kept that pretty hush.

I have also read your questions about the spike protein, you may be on to something, I'm not sure if that's a common thing in most Corona Virus.

I'll never claim to be a medical expert, many on these boards know WAY more than me about it.

edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You must take your lethal injection so we can limit trasnmission to the vaccinated which may have less severe symptoms than the common cold most experienced.

It's a cold virus.

If its a bioweapon its not the common cold. It cant be both. I think thats why people are scared. The whole ‘Contagion’ scenario that we have seen in so many horror movies.

Republicans in Congress think Anthony Fauci intimidated a scientist into changing his mind about the lab origin of Covid-19. They want answers to this scientists' sudden reversal of opinion.

Testimony forthcoming: www.foxnews.com...

Panic management? Just to play devils advocate. I think Trump wanted to keep people calm too, and the left has beat him up over his ‘pandemic denial’. Its been a circus from day 1… who knows the truth?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It does but this one has been modified. It is far more pathogenic. It is an upgrade of SARS1 spike.

These shots make you produce the spike. That’s not the same as getting the flu symptoms after the flu. This is the actual bioweapon delivered directly into your bloodstream.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

It does but this one has been modified. It is far more pathogenic. It is an upgrade of SARS1 spike.

These shots make you produce the spike. That’s not the same as getting the flu symptoms after the flu. This is the actual bioweapon delivered directly into your bloodstream.

Its the spike protein, either in the virus or the vax. The flu shot uses virus material also. So I dont get the difference. Is it that protein is smaller and less organized than a complex virus?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You get a “dead” virus with flu shots. What you’re left with can cause damage but it shouldn’t cause an infection and spread throughout your body. It’s the adjuvants, other toxic chemicals and proteins that are problematic with regular vaccines.

With these gene therapy shots the mRNA spreads throughout the entire body and your own cells then produce the full spike protein. Your body is “infected” or more properly transfected.

It is the spike protein on its own. Apart from the live virus that causes severe covid.

It does the same thing when injected. It causes severe covid without the lung infection. Though you may get a dengue like reaction by injection being the entry point instead of through the respiratory tract.

The difference is that with the virus only old and sick people mainly get severe covid.

With the shot it’s mainly the younger people who have more severe outcomes from the shots because they have a stronger immune response which is what causes severe covid.

With the virus you get a balanced natural immunity when you beat it. With the shot you get a highly biased and hyperactive immunity, that will wane quickly because they chose only the spike as antigen instead of all the other proteins that just happen to not be pathogenic like the spike but make up the largest pool of T cell response and a large portion of antibody response.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Probably because the spike was a key ingredient in the creation of a chimeric virus. It's been described in other places as the "warhead".

However, sequence data alone provides minimal insights to identify and prepare for future prepandemic viruses. Therefore, to examine the emergence potential (that is, the potential to infect humans) of circulating bat CoVs, we built a chimeric virus encoding a novel, zoonotic CoV spike protein - from the RsSHC014-CoV sequence that was isolated from Chinese horseshoe bats - in the context of the SARS-CoV mouse-adapted backbone. The hybrid virus allowed us to evaluate the ability of the novel spike protein to cause disease independently of other necessary adaptive mutations in its natural backbone. 

edit on 30-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yep

Absolutely

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Thank you for that great explanation, in layman’s terms.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

It's a cold virus.

Gawd man, even everyone's favorite depiction of a Greener Pastures future, STAR TREK knew better than to bank on colds being eradicated:

When they started out dorky-silly about colds being a near-myth:

But then in Cause and Effect, Geordi La Forge is getting checked over in sick bay, where his symptoms match up with a previous case he had of the still apparently common cold.

If I recall correctly, it's worth noting they never foresaw eradicating the (human) flu, either. That still had mentions in more than one series.

When even the most lofty sci-fi at our disposal says "Nawp, not getting rid of it", then it's probably a good bet, lmao.
edit on 7/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nope, not getting rid of it ... so they turned it into a democrat.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

Nope, not getting rid of it ... so they turned it into a democrat.

Nahh, that's simply what those pretentious Pomeranians were before reincarnation. Being an ankle biter isn't just in the DNA

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Covid, has changed the world. Back when covid, was on the hype train, late January, February,(2020) we all remember it, trump, came on tv and literally closed the USA down and closed the borders. Tom hanks a celebrity moments later tweets he has covid, a guy playing in the nba tests positive for covid, all major sports pause and walla the psychological transformation of a society begins. From that moment on, the mainstream media, and politicians all over the globe use covid-19 to change politics and the social landscape on this planet.

Fast forward a year and a half, at a moment of transitional change of normalcy with the introduction of a vaccine for those at risk, we have a interesting move on the chessboard. FORCED vaccinations in exchange for freedom, the ability to work, go out to eat etc.

At this point we are experiencing the aftermath, now that most people mentally and societally are still in transition there is a move being played in my opinion, to attempt to create a long term form of control. Allot has happened in a year and a half, censorship, race riots, political turmoil, propaganda, economic collapse, mental illness, the list goes on and on... People have been told social interaction is not safe, do not trust anyone in person you may get sick and die, so what does everyone do? Turn to the internet social media etc. TV for information mainly social media, who controls social media? Big tech. I am beginning to believe we are seeing a shift, similar to when an age ends, like the Industrial Age ended and we entered the atomic age etc. like it or not folks pre-covid life, is long gone, just like the 80’s. Meh I could write for hours my finger hurts thou. My advice get through this, I don’t think the next few years will be easy for the smart intelligent folks or Americans who were taught and understand their constitutional rights.
edit on 30-7-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You’re welcome

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I will not get this van until is proven safe and effective. I don’t experiment with my life for anyone else. I’m a selfish bastard, I know.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ok, can we get this over with!

The majority on here thinks this is just a cold virus. So be it. But when you get it DO NOT ask for any medical help! You have forfeited that right.

Stay home and just take your vitamin C, chicken soup and whatever home remedy you think will do you good, but stay the hell out of hospitals and Dr. offices.

Deal?

Cheers👍🏾

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ok, can we get this over with!

The majority on here thinks this is just a cold virus. So be it. But when you get it DO NOT ask for any medical help! You have forfeited that right.

Stay home and just take your vitamin C, chicken soup and whatever home remedy you think will do you good, but stay the hell out of hospitals and Dr. offices.

Deal?

Cheers👍🏾

(post by DBCowboy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

You know what? I'd like to get this over with.

At least COVID is honest in how it deals with you. You get it. You either get over it (which, incidentally, 99.9% of us do) or it kills you, but it doesn't play games with you telling one thing one week and then changing its mind the next like our so-called betters in politics.

Besides, I may already have had delta. They say it presents like a bad head cold, and I had one about 3 weeks ago. My head felt like it was stuffed with concrete for a couple days ... then it was gone. I also had a raw throat in the runup and during. Another possible delta symptom.

I did, btw, have the shots. No. I did not get tested. As I never even ran more than a degree or so of fever and could breathe, there was no point.

But at least if I got COVID and died, I'd be out of this mess and not have to worry about it anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
But Sir, for not only the good of myself and my Loved ones,,,

You would like ,coerce,Demand....that i take a Mrna Vaccine...

Which isnt Really a Vaccine in the traditional sense,ie gives me a weaker strain.
And Has Never been Tested on the Human Race before...

Please Sir, with all due Respect....

Go FYS..

Riouz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join