It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for another common sense chat about the Chinese Wu-Flu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm so afraid i'm willing to trade my freedom and naturally evolving immune system just to be safe.

So terrified i'm going to restrict my breathing, inject unproven experimental drugs and have the government track and trace my every movement just in case i MIGHT come into contact with a virus which will likely do me no harm other than a mild cough.

Oh, while you're at it, please destroy the economy, healthcare, every single freedom afforded to me and do it forcefully with inconsistent policies and mandates.

Also, please take my wealth and redistribute it to the elite interests pushing and profiting from the agenda.

“Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.”

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: TheLead

You're dancin' to a song long gone.

Next song, new dance,...Get on the goodfoot, and lick it.

You must take your lethal injection so we can limit trasnmission to the vaccinated which may have less severe symptoms than the common cold most experienced.

It's a cold virus.

No one in the history of science has solved the cure for the common cold.

If its a bioweapon its not the common cold. It cant be both. I think thats why people are scared. The whole ‘Contagion’ scenario that we have seen in so many horror movies.

So who is going to do something about it if it is? Biden? LMAO

Biden is thanking China for unleashing it because it got rid of Trump and put him in office coupled with all the election cheating.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: TheLead

You're dancin' to a song long gone.

Next song, new dance,...Get on the goodfoot, and lick it.

You must take your lethal injection so we can limit trasnmission to the vaccinated which may have less severe symptoms than the common cold most experienced.

It's a cold virus.

No one in the history of science has solved the cure for the common cold.

If its a bioweapon its not the common cold. It cant be both. I think thats why people are scared. The whole ‘Contagion’ scenario that we have seen in so many horror movies.

It's contagion factor is on par with the common cold, because bio-engineered or not (it may have been prematurely released or even just a more potent strain that escaped), the variant part still applies, as we've seen by the super duper deadly incredibly powerful "Delta" variant (/s). What's that, the 4th already?

Corona Virus typically survives because the mutations that are less severe allow the host to pass it on, instead of dying.

The Science hasn't changed just because it may be a bio-weapon.
edit on 7/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

People. . . . . . Jesus Christ. Really?

After 18 months of making small wee in your pants, and you all are still terrified?

The evil Chinese Koff-Koff is attenuating. That means it is weakening.

(Cue sign for people to say "yeah")

It's called the Delta variant. There will probably be another "variant" later.

Viruses do this all the time.

Common sense people. It'll be a bad cold virus, like all coronaviruses are. And people with underlying symptoms or elderly may die. They used to die from complications from colds before. But we never pee'd our pants before about colds or flu's.

Now we are pee'ing ourselves about colds and flu's.

Calm down.

Please.

Use common sense, stop listening to politicians.

Before taking the vaccine(s) talk to a trusted medical professional and make your own decision. Don't rely on people online.

Calm the f##k down people.

It's already too late economically, but maybe we can salvage some elements of what we used to be.

Here is the woke response, you referenced Jesus Christ therefore it invalidates the whole post after that. Or that seems to be their rationale.

Of course, though you are 100% correct you just need to fine-tune it for the "woke" crowd to understand

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Millions of years of evolution or a hastily prepared and highly dubious vaccine prepared by profiteers with a history of nefarious actions.

Sign me up!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Amen.

(Just gave several democrats heartburn)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
While I take what the MSM says with a grain of salt .

If you do pay attention to Both sides of the Media , Some of the Left is starting to play the blame game eating there own and some of the Left is doubling down on the common narrative .

Both are predictable outcomes.

The Right is hard at work pointing out the hypocrisies of what is being said now under the Biden Admin apposed to what was being said under the Trump Admin.

Honestly little more than political bickering that will lead no where , because from what I can tell the Right is pushing the Vaccine just as much as the Left just more covertly .

The Truth is being concealed at every turn by the big 3 Google , Facebook and Twitter along with the MSM . By the time we know what is really going on it will be to late they will own our immune systems , they will say ""We simply did what we thought was right in the moment , How could we have known it would have gone so wrong ""

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The 4th wave is ready to be released when the Flu season is about to hit, you know all the dead will be counted as covid death, for the benefit of big pharma and the CDC.

That is my prediction, soo get ready, deadly covid will be upon us again in two months.

I am afraid, nope, I know now is all a joke.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think somebody probably released it on purpose maybe it was a good intention to release it but pretty sure it was a more sinister cabal-type effort that has stakes in everything. It is made out as some huge important issue, which it is, but it is not even like the top 10 things we should be most worried about and we hardly do anything about the top tens, like I am in the PNW and it has been awful, people need to wake up, no matter who are you. Covid is dangerous as all # but soon your neighbours who house burned down are gonna murder you for your house.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Millions of years of evolution or a hastily prepared and highly dubious vaccine prepared by profiteers with a history of nefarious actions.

Sign me up!

I'm one of those crazy God believers, but I completely agree in principle.

I'll take my immune system to fight a cold, over the C-Jab.

Everyone can make their own choice is the way I look at it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Academia hijacked "science" a long time ago.

Science is just our new religion, posing as a progressive analysis of natural phenomenon when reality suggests it's nothing but a clever ruse, open to the same manipulation and misdirection as all the other mechanisms of control.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Creation and intelligent design is self evident, it takes a mighty spindle of lies to suggest anything other than this obvious truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It’s arguably more detrimental to the body to be in a state of stress and fear, than COVID-19. In fact, stress and fear will weaken your immune system, making you more likely to get COVID-19. We also cannot think straight when in state of fear and stress, and therefore make really stupid decisions — like taking an experimental medical treatment that you don’t need for free donuts...Stop falling for it, and wake up!
edit on 29-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Living moment by moment on the precipice of the unknown is the entirety of the human condition, that's a scary enough proposition without complicating matters.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The 4th wave is ready to be released when the Flu season is about to hit, you know all the dead will be counted as covid death, for the benefit of big pharma and the CDC.

That is my prediction, soo get ready, deadly covid will be upon us again in two months.

I am afraid, nope, I know now is all a joke.

If this was about health, the proclaimed effectiveness of the masks and social distancing wiping out Influenza would lead them to make us continue with the masks based on that alone.

But, instead they've been using Influenza to fluff the numbers and play their game.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just read the headlines on the Babylon Bee

babylonbee.com...

To Defeat Delta Variant, Experts Recommend Doing All The Things That Didn't Work The First Time

New 'Oregon Trail' Game Has You Try To Survive A Trip Through Portland

American Women's Soccer Team Defeated After Opponents Play U.S. National Anthem During Game Forcing Them To Kneel The Whole Time

seems like it's less satire and more real news LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

After 18 months of making small wee in your pants...Now we are pee'ing ourselves about colds and flu's.

Watch out that spreads covid.

It's called the Delta variant. There will probably be another "variant" later.

Thank # there's only 24 letters in the Greek alphabet....

Use common sense

Common sense is a misnomer.

Before taking the vaccine(s) talk to a trusted medical professional and make your own decision

Try and make sure your doctor's got a little uncommon sense though. They're only human. Seen some doctors say and do some dumb #.

Calm the f##k down people.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
How did we go from 2 weeks to flatten the curve

To two years later

Once the venerable are vaccinated you all go to jail for not getting vaccinated or wearing the mask which works

Bonkers

The world has slowly gone insane

They’ve cased that incentive carrot 🥕

And now they’re literally chasing the string hanging of the stick

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

"Try and make sure your doctor's got a little uncommon sense though. They're only human. Seen some doctors say and do some dumb #."

My doctor retired early instead of pushing the propaganda.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I just read the headlines on the Babylon Bee

babylonbee.com...

To Defeat Delta Variant, Experts Recommend Doing All The Things That Didn't Work The First Time

New 'Oregon Trail' Game Has You Try To Survive A Trip Through Portland

American Women's Soccer Team Defeated After Opponents Play U.S. National Anthem During Game Forcing Them To Kneel The Whole Time

seems like it's less satire and more real news LOL

Thanks for that.

That's an awesome website. I've heard about it but never checked it out until I got a chuckle out of the headlines you posted.

Just added to favorites.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join