It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only half of one per cent of new COVID-19 cases are in fully vaccinated: Trudeau

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Trudeau says Covid Vaxs are Safe, Get vaccinated. While also still blaming the new covid cases on the un vaccinated. And only 1% cases are from fully vaccinated.
Still claims that the Canada had apporved these vaccines safely.
Which i doubt that they had done this in a transparent way.

Only half of one per cent of new COVID-19 cases are in fully vaccinated: Trudeau

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is urging Canadians who still have not gotten a COVID-19 vaccine to roll up their sleeves, saying that the overwhelming majority of cases are in people who haven't received their two shots.

The prime minister says the vaccines are safe, they have passed Canada's world-class standard for medical approvals and they work.

edit on 27-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Bullsnip.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The same Canadian PM 10 months ago called a great reset following the pandemic.

Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset"

MSM claimed that it was anxiety.

JT walked back from his Great Reset talk on Nov 2020.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday was asked about his speech he made before the United Nations in September that talked about the pandemic and a "great reset" which sparked conspiracy theories online and with Conservative MPs, pointing to "anxiety" from the coronavirus pandemic as the culprit.

If it's just a conspiracy theory why is it on WEF site?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Trudeau is a sleazy liar and a globalist shill.

His lies are repeated by the media instead of called out because they are all on the same page.

One thing I just noticed about these “vaccines”. Every person in my department of 20 except 2 people have called off sick after the getting the jab.

This does not happen with the seasonal flu shot or when they have received a vaccine for travel or other purposes.

But nothing to see here. Our Prime Minstrel has spoke and put our minds at ease.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Every infection will drive mutations, doesnt matter at all if vaxxed or not

Coincidences between mass vaccination rollout and new variants emerging?

There is the as yet unproven (but not discounted) theoretical possibility that VACCINATIONS may be making the situation of ‘mutant variants’ worse.
LINK

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That's what I posed in a thread the other day, is there a correlation between severity of symptoms and variants, or just transmission from host to host. If it's from host to host the vaccine is nearly useless for it's intended purpose.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't believe one word out of his fed with a silver spoon mouth. At this point he could throw out any statistics he wants to and many will believe it just as he has the past 18 months. He'll get his comeuppance one day...be it booted out of Ottawa or otherwise. And I just noticed today he shaved his beard off....To me that means the pandemic exercise is over.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is what the data seems to indicate for the country.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Is lovely to see this mouth pieces talks, just like China biden, — You won’t catch Covid if you get the Vaccine…, they lie, but is ok, because they are in charge.

But do not forget that, you still need your mask, because those with no shots, will infect you anyway.

Nothing but bubble heads is what we have for leaders.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You know the drill.....

This is not the Mud Pit!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Every infection will drive mutations, doesnt matter at all if vaxxed or not

Coincidences between mass vaccination rollout and new variants emerging?

There is the as yet unproven (but not discounted) theoretical possibility that VACCINATIONS may be making the situation of ‘mutant variants’ worse.
LINK

Now stop it with the facts TT.
Your pesky facts will mean nothing in the face of the incoming concerted government plan to blame any and all new variants solely on the unvaccinated,evil subversive conspiracy theorists.
They have already started the usual techniques in the media in order to make the unvaccinated the new Al queada.
Its the new bogeyman,something "acceptable" for the masses to hate.

It really is a kind of delusional mass stockholm syndrome they are going for,and folks are lapping it up!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: TritonTaranis

That's what I posed in a thread the other day, is there a correlation between severity of symptoms and variants, or just transmission from host to host. If it's from host to host the vaccine is nearly useless for it's intended purpose.

Noo the variants are just different enough to be dangerous to everyone but not different enough for the vaccine to not work.

Catch up with the program fine sir!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Seeing how he has already been involved in all sorts of scandals and frauds, yeah, I'm gonna believe that pos. Yes, I will do that.

Sure.

PS: To be fair, his dad was a pos, he's just a sub one.
edit on 27-7-2021 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
This is what the data seems to indicate for the country.

Numbers belong to the person(s) publishing the paper.
They can do as they like with them .
edit on 7/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I saw a meme yesterday, with lots of amputees stating the crotch seller assured them they needed to be amputated...

We are lving that meme.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
a reply to: Gothmog

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I saw a meme yesterday, with lots of amputees stating the crotch seller assured them they needed to be amputated...

We are lving that meme.

I used to pull stats for an entire section of a company I worked for.
When I sent out the spreadsheets , I included this with the email :

Disclaimer : The numbers in these spreadsheets represent a consensus of all the tiny little voices inside my head . As such , they may or may not reflect reality .

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I’ve said it before, and heard it from those wiser than me. Repeating a lie doesn’t make it true.

top topics

join