It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's Confidentiality Agreement with Albania is a Sad Read - Bully Tactics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

As Iv'e just pointed out in another thread......

The people explaining the science, Ferguson, Fauci, Gates, Witty, Hancock..... They're all absolutely horrible people inside, morally bankrupted and PROVABLY corrupt.

You say "Those who understand science". Tell me, what science are you reading? Does he scientist have a crystal ball, which is what you need to speak with the aplomb you do! To you this needs to be the case as you've already succumbed to the mind melt. Well done.

I guess in 3 years you'll have your answer, or not........

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: BatSars

Standard agreement for a large capitalist organisation.

You see much the same for everything from clothes to computer software.

If you don't like it then vote for Hillary, because this is the price you pay living in a for profit environment.

I disagree. You act as if there is no alternative. We don't live in a capitalist society anymore. This is what you get when free markets don't exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Whoever signed on the dotted line to those stipulations has a screw loose.

Doesn't sound like they have much actual confidence in their own "Vaccine".

The C-Jab is highly questionable, so it makes sense they have to do this.

The last thing they want is the truth getting out.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No one ever said the average person was intelligent. You don’t need 2.5billion smart or 2.5 billions dumb people to take the vaccine.

You need 2.5billion pliable people.

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Speaking as one of those 2.5 billion, its because many of us understand the science, or have had the science explained to us by people that we trust

I don't mean this in an offensive way-but what is it about corporations with a track record of criminal behaviour and who have caused many deaths with previous products-that makes you feel you can trust them?

Its up to you of course,just like its up to you if you trust the government.I want people to be free to think and act how you wish.I just don't understand how you reach those conclusions.

When I look at the history and track records of both governments and pharma corporations,I find it unfathomable how anyone trusts anything they say or do.

Neither give a # about people-they are all about money power and control-yet so many people love defending them and making it seem as though they are the loving saviours of humanity.

Feels kinda stockholm sydromey to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
" Part of the agreement forces Albania to acknowledge and agree that Pfizer's development of the vaccine is "aspirational in nature and subject to significant risks." "

aspirational;
- adjective
having or characterized by aspirations to achieve social prestige and material success.

- only the noblest of motives.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If it's about Albania, why is it in English? 🤣

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do,

You see more or less the same disclaimer on a fitness tracking watch these days. It's a basic stock document not a piece of eldritch lore.

They're covering all of their bases just in case.

Its largely meaningless as most countries national law overrides it, so you can still sue them if you have the money or class action status.

So, you're comparing a "fitness tracking watch" that you strap to your wrist and can take off if it becomes uncomfortable to an injection that goes inside your body, will create permanent and irreversible alterations and cannever be removed.

This is the kind of gaslighting bovine feces that I've come to expect. Your analogy doesn't hold water.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

1) Pfizer is an American company and we tend to speak English.

2) Do you honestly believe Albanians wrote that? Of course not - the version you're reading is prior to translation.

3) I could have posted the Albanian version, but I doubt many people would be able to read it.

🤣

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Standard agreement for a large capitalist organisation.

You see much the same for everything from clothes to computer software.

If you don't like it then vote for Hillary, because this is the price you pay living in a for profit environment.

Ah yes vote for the politicians that have been in government for decades and kept the for profit environment going! Genius! You can keep defending billion dollar pharma companies though

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I much prefer the old definition of science.

Something along the lines of "Reality as observed through repeatable & testable methods"

As opposed to the new definition which is "Faith and zeal in the dogma of global monopolies"

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And to make it short, this is one of the big pharma that have plenty of a dirty record and now we most trust our lives with their latest crap and not way to get compensation.

Yep is all good nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Joneselius

People took this shot.

Let that sink in. People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do, but when it kills you thanks for the data".....

Approximately 2.5 billion took the shot. Something must have convinced them to do so. That is a lot of people to trick.

Speaking as one of those 2.5 billion, its because many of us understand the science, or have had the science explained to us by people that we trust, and we consider the risk if the vax to be lower than the risk of covid and a continued lockdown

I've got family who were big pharma, and family in the Masons. They think it's safe. Add this on to my own background and experience and I see most of the arguments against vaxxing as being little more than fake scare stories by anti vaxxers.

This is pure brilliant-it takes medical advice from masons!
Masons run the world right?They must know that the jab is good for you then.
Excuse me while I get a mop and clean pants to clean up my piss,if I can stop laughing that is!
edit on 27/7/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

False sense of freedoms and peer pressure. Very few that I know have admitted to taking it for their health. I try not to be too hard, but those people must catch some hell as every dose adminstered exacerbates the pressure on those that refuse and those that CAN'T. How quickly people tossed aside medical descrimination through this ordeal was quite troubling from my perspective. People are covertly selling out their friends, of course it was expected after seeing how quickly they sold out their kids.
edit on 7/27/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Joneselius

I used to think the transhuman conspiracy was a little out there, but I am starting to think that covid 19 was just an elaborate plot to test as many people as they could with experimental drugs to refine them and be used for some wierd elite super serum or something.

Well, Moderna does consider themselves an operating system

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

with humanity designated nothing more than a computer waiting to be programed. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars

originally posted by: xuenchen

1) Pfizer is an American company and we tend to speak English.

2) Do you honestly believe Albanians wrote that? Of course not - the version you're reading is prior to translation.

3) I could have posted the Albanian version, but I doubt many people would be able to read it.

🤣

Lmao.

This is a conspiracy forum.

You should have posted the whole OP in Albanian.

We couldn't understand, but makes it seem legit'er

edit on 7/27/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

By all means post the Albanian version 😄

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I've got family who were big pharma, and family in the Masons. They think it's safe.

Seriously that’s who you’re putting your faith in?🤣

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join