It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's Confidentiality Agreement with Albania is a Sad Read - Bully Tactics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: BatSars

People took this shot.

Let that sink in. People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do, but when it kills you thanks for the data".....

Approximately 2.5 billion took the shot. Something must have convinced them to do so. That is a lot of people to trick.

The propaganda tricked them just as it always has throughout history.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
It's the way he tells them!
He could make a fortune as a comedian,not sure if the Branch Covidians would all him though.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Monkeys in a cage. You just need to trick one and the rest will follow.

Critical thinking isn’t high on the agenda of those lining up for vaccines.

They actually think freedom is something the government has a monopoly on.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am more worried about this part but not surprised and yet so many polticans want to push this onto everyone by force. Is there a conflict of interest?

Accordingly Pfizer and its Affiliates shall have no liability for any failure by Pfizer or its Affiliates.

Meaning if Pfizer vax does fail you and your citizens dont have the liability sue the drugmarker.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lol. You get a +1 for making me laugh.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

By all means post the Albanian version 😄

Well I can't find the Albanian language version now -- I thought I had it but it's on Scribd and I'm not sure if it IS that version.

But this is Peru's agreement and it's much the same: ghiaa.org...

It's in both languages.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The populationnof Albania is about 2.8M, so this contract covers doses of 249,795 - less than 10% of the population.

Was this 'agreement' dated prior to December 2020? ie before the drug had any authorisation, so it was pretty much a 'buy at your own risk', which would account for the legals perhaps.

The terms presented are grossly unfair nonetheless. What puzzles me is there is no basis given for the contract to be cancelled, which may again be a reflection of the early stage and panic prevailing at the time.

Sometimes monopoly calls the shots, and you have to work with that.

If I were Albanian, tjough, I'd be peeved. Peeved by the purchase of so few doses. On the basis Albania has fewer than 3,500 Doctors where were the othe 245,000 doses going?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

PFIZERLEAK: EXPOSING THE PFIZER MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT

EKSKLUZIVE- Kontrata sekrete e qeverisë me “Pfizer” për vaksinat

Long thread. The source document originates from Albania (well known for troll farms) so that's a red flag, but who knows in these stranger times.

Thread author: "To those think it is a fake:
My university law professor said laws are like computer code. They use legal functions, and variables, and processes. I worked in BigPharma, I reviewed many contracts in my career, and this document seems to me as real as can be."

He also shows he has 100% proof of authenticity from another country, Brazil.

So you thought 2 jabs meant you were "fully vaccinated"...Think again 🤦‍

twitter.com...

Booster shots 2,3, 4 times a year, then every 3 months, every month, every week...Daily. From mRNA flu shots to morality jabs & pills.

It's also another way to get folks hooked on big pharma meds. Watch the explosion of autoimmune cases, that no one will connect. Pop a pill.👎

Follow the $$$...

Top 20 pharma companies lost $2.6 trillion market cap in Q1

In 2011-12 Pfizer revenue was $65 billion, but in 2020 they only made ~42 billion. Source

Global vax revenue from 2014-2020 has been 17% growth.

This is why they are so desperate to make sure you get jabbed once, twice, thrice, and on and on. The new drug and they have indemnity vs opiods. Best of all unlike drugs/pills they don't have to do any testing before rolling out the experimental jab. Here in Amerika "Operation Warp Speed" had allowed them to circumvent fundamental testing + we are still under state of Emergency which gives them full authority.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Booster shots 2,3, 4 times a year, then every 3 months, every month, every week...Daily. From mRNA flu shots to morality jabs & pills.

Have you heard that CDC abandoning PCR Tests can't differentiate covid from Flu?
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
My mortgage contract looks just as bad lol.

Heh

Read your home owners insurance clauses.... mine does not payout if you contract STDs on my property. So, wear protection ?.......

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If I provided a service-lets say I fix leaky gas boilers,but for me to do that job you must first sign a form which states that if your house burns down after I "fix" your boiler,I bear zero responsibility,and you are going to have to use me to fix any other gas problems in the future,even if your new home burns down.

That would be legally unenforceable if the person was shown to be negligent. You can't be made to sign away certain rights.

Uh... did you not just read the OP ? That is equivalent to the contract presented. And YOU signed it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join