It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's Confidentiality Agreement with Albania is a Sad Read - Bully Tactics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ti-health.org...

I won't cover all of this, because a lot of it is typical corporate nonsense, but wanted to touch on a couple of things that stood out to me when reading this thing.

1) Part of the agreement forces Albania to acknowledge and agree that Pfizer's development of the vaccine is "aspirational in nature and subject to significant risks." It goes on to say that when a drug or other vaccine will "prevent, treat or cure COVID-19 infection" and that drugs gets authorization, that fact shouldn't "change the current situation of urgent needs for prevention of the spread of the COVID-19 infection that poses serious threats to and harmful effects on the lives and health of the general public."

So, even if there is a CURE for COVID-19, the purchaser has previously agreed that it doesn't change the need to 'prevent' the spread. Even another vaccine does not negate the emergency needs of their vaccine. I mean, whaa? Ivermectin, anyone?

2) According to the agreement, Pfizer is not liable for their own failure "to develop or obtain Authorization of the Product." Wait, come again? That one is a real head scratcher. Pfizer is not liable (meaning will not void the purchase agreement) should Pfizer fail to obtain authorization. LOL

It gets better ... Even if they get authorization, Pfizer isn't liable for failing "to deliver doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates set forth herein ... nor shall any such failure give Purchaser any right to cancel orders for any quantities of Product."

Can you imagine getting a country to sign a statement like that? "Uh, yeah, well, even if we don't ship you any product, ya' know, we're not liable for anything that happens and you don't get to cancel anything." Yikes.

3) If someone else needs doses, Pfizer gets to reroute scheduled doses elsewhere and Albania agrees to all revisions. I imagine they put this in there to ensure those who are paying more per dose are given priority. I would imagine the US is paying the highest per-dose amount. I think we pay like $19.90/dose ? That leads me to #4

4) They're getting each dose at $12 a pop yet only purchased, what, 250k doses? Crazy how the US gets to subsidize everyone else's pharmaceutical costs.

5) Pfizer can be held responsible for absolutely nothing, at any time.

6) The Albanian government MUST, within 30 days, defend Pfizer in court from any suit. If Albania fails to do so, Pfizer made them agree to allow Pfizer to take full control of the suit then charge Albania all costs associated with the defense.

Can you imagine telling someone "you have to defend me in court and if you don't, you have to pay me to defend myself."

7) Part of the agreement is that Albania must pass laws, essentially, that would cover all requirements within the contract and to defend them from liability or any claims/losses that may be connected to the vaccine.

There are a lot of other unsavory aspects to this agreement, but the purpose of this post was to showcase the absolutely one-sided agreements these pharma companies are getting these countries to sign ... not to mention pricing that makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. Buy fewer doses? You get a lower price!

They're bullies. The "experts" have scared the globe to death, and in desperation, these countries have signed away their lives to these pharmaceutical companies. No liability, no refunds, no right to sue, no right to not defend Pfizer in court, and if they do, they get charged for Pfizer defending itself.

These are bully tactics. This is one of the worst and most one-sided contracts I've ever seen. I mean, typically the ToS of websites are quite selfish in that the user has no right to anything laid out in the agreement, but this is crazy. I don't think I've seen anything this bullying as it relates to a country's agreement with a private corporation. Total insanity.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
ti-health.org...

I won't cover all of this, because a lot of it is typical corporate nonsense, but wanted to touch on a couple of things that stood out to me when reading this thing.

1) Part of the agreement forces Albania to acknowledge and agree that Pfizer's development of the vaccine is "aspirational in nature and subject to significant risks." It goes on to say that when a drug or other vaccine will "prevent, treat or cure COVID-19 infection" and that drugs gets authorization, that fact shouldn't "change the current situation of urgent needs for prevention of the spread of the COVID-19 infection that poses serious threats to and harmful effects on the lives and health of the general public."

So, even if there is a CURE for COVID-19, the purchaser has previously agreed that it doesn't change the need to 'prevent' the spread. Even another vaccine does not negate the emergency needs of their vaccine. I mean, whaa? Ivermectin, anyone?

2) According to the agreement, Pfizer is not liable for their own failure "to develop or obtain Authorization of the Product." Wait, come again? That one is a real head scratcher. Pfizer is not liable (meaning will not void the purchase agreement) should Pfizer fail to obtain authorization. LOL

It gets better ... Even if they get authorization, Pfizer isn't liable for failing "to deliver doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates set forth herein ... nor shall any such failure give Purchaser any right to cancel orders for any quantities of Product."

Can you imagine getting a country to sign a statement like that? "Uh, yeah, well, even if we don't ship you any product, ya' know, we're not liable for anything that happens and you don't get to cancel anything." Yikes.

3) If someone else needs doses, Pfizer gets to reroute scheduled doses elsewhere and Albania agrees to all revisions. I imagine they put this in there to ensure those who are paying more per dose are given priority. I would imagine the US is paying the highest per-dose amount. I think we pay like $19.90/dose ? That leads me to #4

4) They're getting each dose at $12 a pop yet only purchased, what, 250k doses? Crazy how the US gets to subsidize everyone else's pharmaceutical costs.

6) The Albanian government MUST, within 30 days, defend Pfizer in court from any suit. If Albania fails to do so, Pfizer made them agree to allow Pfizer to take full control of the suit then charge Albania all costs associated with the defense.

Can you imagine telling someone "you have to defend me in court and if you don't, you have to pay me to defend myself."

7) Part of the agreement is that Albania must pass laws, essentially, that would cover all requirements within the contract and to defend them from liability or any claims/losses that may be connected to the vaccine.

There are a lot of other unsavory aspects to this agreement, but the purpose of this post was to showcase the absolutely one-sided agreements these pharma companies are getting these countries to sign ... not to mention pricing that makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. Buy fewer doses? You get a lower price!

They're bullies. The "experts" have scared the globe to death, and in desperation, these countries have signed away their lives to these pharmaceutical companies. No liability, no refunds, no right to sue, no right to not defend Pfizer in court, and if they do, they get charged for Pfizer defending itself.

These are bully tactics. This is one of the worst and most one-sided contracts I've ever seen. I mean, typically the ToS of websites are quite selfish in that the user has no right to anything laid out in the agreement, but this is crazy. I don't think I've seen anything this bullying as it relates to a country's agreement with a private corporation. Total insanity.

Thoughts?

When your product is safe and effective...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
LOL - exactly.
a reply to: zardust

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My mortgage contract looks just as bad lol.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

People took this shot.

Let that sink in. People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do, but when it kills you thanks for the data".....

Honestly I just feel saddened by it all, someone will be around soon to defend their reason for getting this experiment, probably to 'protect someone' or 'save' someone else, it's all so noble when the blame is so easily passed on.

Those wanting to protect people, in actuality, are being labelled as dangerous and assanine, and these corporate entities which KNOW they're experimenting, say nothing at all in their defense. This is the absolute epitome of evil, I couldn't even think of something worse.....

This is an absolute abomination.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

People took this shot.

Let that sink in. People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do, but when it kills you thanks for the data".....

Approximately 2.5 billion took the shot. Something must have convinced them to do so. That is a lot of people to trick.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Standard agreement for a large capitalist organisation.

You see much the same for everything from clothes to computer software.

If you don't like it then vote for Hillary, because this is the price you pay living in a for profit environment.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

People took this shot.

Approximately 2.5 billion took the shot. Something must have convinced them to do so. That is a lot of people to trick.

Speaking as one of those 2.5 billion, its because many of us understand the science, or have had the science explained to us by people that we trust, and we consider the risk if the vax to be lower than the risk of covid and a continued lockdown

I've got family who were big pharma, and family in the Masons. They think it's safe. Add this on to my own background and experience and I see most of the arguments against vaxxing as being little more than fake scare stories by anti vaxxers.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If I provided a service-lets say I fix leaky gas boilers,but for me to do that job you must first sign a form which states that if your house burns down after I "fix" your boiler,I bear zero responsibility,and you are going to have to use me to fix any other gas problems in the future,even if your new home burns down..

Would you choose me to fix your gas?
Or would you think that guy sounds like a criminal,I will not use his service..

These companies have a track record of criminality-yet we are all supposed to inject their product and listen to their wonderful benevolent advice or that of the governments with whom they are in bed with?

How the # do people fall for this #?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

People, actual people, have taken this shot when Pfizer themselves are telling us "Hey, we don't know what this is going to do,

You see more or less the same disclaimer on a fitness tracking watch these days. It's a basic stock document not a piece of eldritch lore.

They're covering all of their bases just in case.

Its largely meaningless as most countries national law overrides it, so you can still sue them if you have the money or class action status.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If I provided a service-lets say I fix leaky gas boilers,but for me to do that job you must first sign a form which states that if your house burns down after I "fix" your boiler,I bear zero responsibility,and you are going to have to use me to fix any other gas problems in the future,even if your new home burns down.

That would be legally unenforceable if the person was shown to be negligent. You can't be made to sign away certain rights.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ti-health.org...

Thoughts?

4)

No... they just charged extreme overprice for the first batches. Just like a BP pill cost less than a dollar now.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
1. the anti-dote
2. you are with us or against us
3. you can't hide for a long time before our cameras catch you out in the wild

Remember I posted this: Chinese Spider Web Trap, well it was for politicians only at the time. Then I came up with FEAR = Fear Every American Regardless, then recently I posted FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. ( Alien means all mankind )

We have been lied so much by those that are in charge of our well being that recently a lie = the truth. So my final statement that I've been posting is this: Madness leads to confusion. In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Standard agreement for a large capitalist organisation.

You see much the same for everything from clothes to computer software.

If you don't like it then vote for Hillary, because this is the price you pay living in a for profit environment.

Damn bro. That is one of your more ignorant statements. It’s getting up there and I’ve only been back on ATS for a few days.

Liability is fully waived in all countries. Show me one that has been able to sue for vaccine damages. Oh wait you believe they don’t exist.

Safe and effective. Your mantra has been programmed.

Your pharma and mason family members trust it so it must be ok?! Dude. Wtf is wrong with your thinker?

Oh it’s full dose fluoride. Fully vaxxed. On all the meds. A full pharma child.

I’ll bet you wear your mask in the shower. Just in case.

I’m sorry it’s not nice to pick on the feeble minded but good lord the complete lack of any sort of rational thought is astounding.

“We learned the science or had someone we trust explain it to us”. Aka you read some marketing materials from the (leading cause of)death cult and you are edumacated. The 26 Bill Pfizer alone will make this year has no bearing on the matter of course.

I’ll leave you alone now.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Speaking as one of those 2.5 billion, its because many of us understand the science, or have had the science explained to us by people that we trust,...

Ask those people whom you trust what the potential long-term consequences are of taking any of these so-called vaccines, and if they try giving you a list, you can be sure that they're full of cr*p, because if the 'experts' are to be believed, these are brand-new experimental drugs, therefore no one has a clue what the potential long-term consequences are.

You cannot give informed consent when even the person administering the shot is themselves uninformed.

...I've got family who were big pharma, and family in the Masons. They think it's safe.

Oh, heavens, well, in that case,....!

/extremesarcasmalert

...I see most of the arguments against vaxxing as being little more than fake scare stories by anti vaxxers.

Is it that there's been a sudden surge in 'anti-vaxxers', or is it simply that a lot of people are capable of critical thought and are seeing lots of red flags?

I'm fully vaxxed against all I need to be and so are my children, with proven vaccines with demonstrable safety track records; the cr*p they're pushing on us now, and they are pushing it, aren't, so while I'm clearly not an anti-vaxxer, I am
against rushing into taking a drug without knowing the potential long term side effects, that's just common bloody sense.

...They're covering all of their bases just in case.

In case of, what?

You can have my shots, I'll be sitting on the fence for a few years waiting to see what happens, thank you for your service, however.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I used to think the transhuman conspiracy was a little out there, but I am starting to think that covid 19 was just an elaborate plot to test as many people as they could with experimental drugs to refine them and be used for some wierd elite super serum or something.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
My mortgage contract looks just as bad lol.

Kinda, I mean, only in that they both contain a bunch of legalese.

However, to me the striking difference between a mortgage and this 'vaccine' is that the mortgage isn't forced on you and probably won't kill you like the vaccine will.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulaFox

I give you a 4 out of 10. Sorry, but you don't smile enough in your photos. Nice bod though.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

ti-health.org...

Excellent OP, S&F...

I can only hope that things like this will simply and ultimately wind up as Exhibit A in their upcoming Nuremberg 2.0 trials.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join