It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is indeed not Iraq - And arrogance has always led to the fall of the greatest empires...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Japanese made the same mistake with the 'paper tiger' mentality.

I would never support a war with Iran. I thought we were discussing 'if' America would attack, would they be victorious?. Yes, they would.

Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the 4th largest Army in the world. They were no 'strangers' to war; they were hard core veterans of the Iran-Iraq war. Everyone thought the same: The Republican Guard are elite forces, and will put up stiff resistance. Well, that didn't last very long........

[edit on 24-3-2005 by nathraq]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmm Im sure the soviet union thought the same thing when they invaded afghanistan. Look what happened to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

1. I can't think of any country that will be willing to go to the war with the US should they airstrike their nuclear facilities.

I did not say that exactly did I? I said it will create tensions and destabalise the world. That is a threat to world peace.

2. Name these countries that are "weaponizing" preparing for wars by the US (wars that will more than likely never come, mind you)?
I'm guessing you'll name NK, and Iran...possibly Syria.

Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia, China. All these countries have shifted their policies towards war to meet with US. Russia has actually held joint military exercises with Iran and has planned nuclear attacks on US cities. It is very clear wars are being prepared. While, China, relatively quiet, is threatening US allies like Australia and Japan.

All of the major powers in the world are increasing their military spending and weaponising for the eventualities of war. It's happening. Some say the preparation of world war 3.

(we're not invading any of these countries if that's what you're thinking)?

And you know that how?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Bla bla bla bla.....

Bottom line:

USA beats Iran. There is no way of getting around that. Sure, it may not be Iraq. It has a more advanced military, it has a larger military, it has a larger population - whatever.

It won't matter. They don't stand a chance.

Week one of war:

US destroys every military base, supply depot, comunications center, radar site, airbase, and power plant in Iran.

The Iranian military now has no supplies, can not produce an air war (not that it would matter) and can not quickly comunicate and coordinate attacks.

Keep in mind that at this point US ground forces aren't even involved.

WEEK TWO:

US systematically takes out every moderate to large grouping of soldiers and armour, again from the air.

The Iranian army realises at this point what the Iraqi's did - if they try to fight they are gunna die trying.

WEEK THREE:

US armor and mechanised infantry begin to move in under the cover of night. US abrahams tanks easilly destroy the Russian made T-72, as it has been proven in several conflicts that T-72's do not stand a chance against the faster, better armored, better armed Abrahams.

WEEK FOUR: US armor begins to occupy major Iranian cities. Fighting is fierce but scarce. US armor backed by 130's and apaches slaughter anyone trying to fight.

WEEK FOUR:

Iran is close to fully occupied, with sparadic fighting still occuring.

WEEK FIVE:

Cities become the focus as the Iranian military asmits conventional defeat and switchees to guarilla tactics.

WEEK SIX:

Iran fully occupied, owned, and run by US. Insurgency is still a problem, but the country is under the control of the US.

US KIA: >1000
Iranian KIA: 70% who try to fight a conventional war
US AIRCRAFT LOST: >10
Iranian aircraft lost: < 90%
US armor lost: >20
Iranian armor lost:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the 4th largest Army in the world. They were no 'strangers' to war; they were hard core veterans of the Iran-Iraq war.

Well, times change. Don't forget, that to weaken Iraq you had to fight two gulf wars, several weeks of bombing campaigns, years of economic sanctions. Yet, still, there is resistance in Iraq to this very day.

Now, Iran's forces are fully intact. It has a modern army, navy and airforce. It also has WMD. Finally, it is much larger than Iraq and there will be even more resistance from civilian forces. If US attacks it now, it will be fighting with Iran at it's strongest.

Now, I am not going to guess who is going to win. I would think the US, but be prepared for very heavy casualities on the US side. This is going to be an extremely costly war for American people and American soliders. Iran is no pushover. You will definitely feel it's force.

Your economy will fall even further, oil will peak, taxes will increase and be prepared for doing service in Iran. I predict there will thousands of US casualities, and I am being very conservative in that estimate. It could even be tens of thousands. Then finally be prepared for the bear and the dragon who will swipe you when you are most vulnerable.

You will be fighting in Iran, Syria and Iraq at the same time. Then, if Russia or China gets involved some time later, you won't be able to fight a multi-sided war. And remember Russia and China can take it as far as your home.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
The Japanese made the same mistake with the 'paper tiger' mentality.

I would never support a war with Iran. I thought we were discussing 'if' America would attack, would they be victorious?. Yes, they would.

Iraq, at the time of the first Gulf War, had the 4th largest Army in the world. They were no 'strangers' to war; they were hard core veterans of the Iran-Iraq war. Everyone thought the same: The Republican Guard are elite forces, and will put up stiff resistance. Well, that didn't last very long........

This 4th largest army in the world business means nothing! Iran had the 5th most powerful army in the world in 1979 prior to the revolution. The way they come to that conclusion is by means of how many tanks, fighter jets, combat ready soldiers etc, a country has. But there are many factors that are equally or even more important than that in a war. The most important factor in a war is the motivation and determination of the soldiers and of the nation. The morale so to say. It was the morale of the Vietnamese and the Afghans that led to their victory over the U.S. and the Soviets. Likewise it will be the morale of the Iranians and the lack of morale in American troops that would lead to a U.S. defeat in a war against Iran. Iran can also create hell in Afghanistan and Iraq for the U.S. because of its immense influence in its region. It can do the same in Palestinian territories and Lebanon for the same reason. Militarily Iran will surprise people like you in a war with the U.S. Iran does not only have a war-experienced army, but it has a very efficient and largely self-sufficient one. But more than anything it will be the raging and extremely fierce Iranian nationalism which will empower the Iranian nation and combatants in a war with the U.S. - a nationalism which I have not seen anywhere else in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Hmm Im sure the soviet union thought the same thing when they invaded afghanistan. Look what happened to them.

Yes, and look what happened when the US came in with under 30,000 troops

This is simply no contest, it is pro's vs middle schoolers, the elite of the world vs an also ran, a 800 pound guarilla vs a baby chimp.

If the US was a human, Iran would be a cock roach we would step on.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
unless iran has a better airforce, ground forces will be useless when whole units are destroyed by air and everything else is destroyed and theres no communication ability.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

1. I can't think of any country that will be willing to go to the war with the US should they airstrike their nuclear facilities.

The reason you cannot think of any such country is because you are naively believing everything you hear and see in the media (U.S. I suppose) So therefore you assume that this conflict really is about terrorism and nuclear threats, while in reality its all about a most vicious and criminal U.S. agenda wich involves securing world hegemony for the U.S. as well as control over the biggest energy resources in the world. Since the Chinese, Russians and to some extent also the Indians are aware of the malicious intentions of the U.S., they know that there will ultimately come a time where they will have to stand up against the U.S. and such a time could very well be when the U.S. decides to attack Iran which is an ally of the Chinese, Russians and Indians. They know that if the U.S. gets Iran they will have reached their golden prize and the world is theirs at the heavy cost of the Russians and Chinese. They therefore know today that they might very well have to interfere should the U.S. declare war on Iran.

I did not say that exactly did I? I said it will create tensions and destabalise the world. That is a threat to world peace.

2. Name these countries that are "weaponizing" preparing for wars by the US (wars that will more than likely never come, mind you)?
I'm guessing you'll name NK, and Iran...possibly Syria.

Where have you been??? Russia has declared that it's planning to expand its nuclear arsenal. China just declared that its going to heavily invest in expanding and modernizing its military. (Taiwan is not the reason - The U.S. is!) Iran and Russia has several times held joint military excercises. Syria and Iran has signed a joint declaration of aiding one another in the event of agression against respective countries. Iran's parliament has accepted a proposition to significantly increase spending for its defense. China has declared willingness to veto any U.N. sanctions against iran.

Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia, China. All these countries have shifted their policies towards war to meet with US. Russia has actually held joint military exercises with Iran and has planned nuclear attacks on US cities. It is very clear wars are being prepared. While, China, relatively quiet, is threatening US allies like Australia and Japan.

All of the major powers in the world are increasing their military spending and weaponising for the eventualities of war. It's happening. Some say the preparation of world war 3.

(we're not invading any of these countries if that's what you're thinking)?

And you know that how?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Would you say, 1000+ US soliders dying in Iraq and US economy falling into trillions in debt was like stepping on a cockroach?

Would you say US spy planes shot down by China was like swatting flies?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

The most important factor in a war is the motivation and determination of the soldiers and of the nation. The morale so to say. It was the morale of the Vietnamese and the Afghans that led to their victory over the U.S. and the Soviets.

"Morale' didn't lead to a victory of the Vietnamese over the U.S., bad politics did. As I stated earlier, for every American soldier killed in Viet Nam, there were six Vietnamese killed. Low-motivated troops could not pull that off.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Iran does not only have a war-experienced army,

Irans last war was 17 years ago against a large but tactically stupid foe and Iran responded with tactically equal stupidity, which explains the massive losses of life on both sides during the Iran/Iraq war. I understand that you are proud of your nation but say that US would fight in a manner that is similar to anything that Iran has experienced in the past would be a grave error. While you have stated that Iran is basically self sufficent in Arms production what would happen once the US has air superority. Make no mistakes that the first objective of the US will be to be in command of the skies. When, not if, that occurs then you can say goodbye to any industrial capacity that would allow Iran to wage war. Once the industrial ability to wage an effective long term war is lost the slow grinding down of military targets would commence from the air. As they say you need boots on the ground to control the ground. If the US objective is to disable Iran's military and remove them from the field, then the US could do that just with Air power and Missle strikes. Notice I did not say anything about invading Iran or occupying it. If that were to be needed then ground troops would be needed. My contention is that you would not have to invade or occupy to acheive the objectives of the US.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Yes, and look what happened when the US came in with under 30,000 troops

This is simply no contest, it is pro's vs middle schoolers, the elite of the world vs an also ran, a 800 pound guarilla vs a baby chimp.

You should add "mentally disturbed" to trigger happy american cowboy! You're no freaking elite! Sure you might be the elite of spitting out trash all around the world with your sick culture of violence and vulgarity. A country where slaves would exist only a little more than a hundred years ago, and where apartheid existed only some 45-50 years ago is the elite of hypocrisy when it beats its chest trumpeting out that its going to deliver democracy to the world. You don't even have a real democracy in your own country (which once belonged to the native Indian tribes) and you're going to deliver it to others? You're the elite of freaks, of serial murderers, of obesity, of junk food, of corruption and greed, of violence and crime, of trigger happy cowboys. America is about to collapse and it doesn't matter how freaking trigger happy you are cowboy - you better replace your cowboy hat with a helmet because when the U.S. will crumble it will it will hit you hard. Your society is infested with incompetence, and its all because of greed and selfishness and decadence. Incompetense on every level from the bottom to the top, and it will only get worse! In some 20 years from now the majority of Americans will be non-whites - How are you going to deal with that?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Siroos, shut up with your foolishness. Iran has not the power to discipline the U.S. China and North Korea are a different story. That nation lacks the materials to properly defend their airspace. Most of their planes are old, out of date and their SAMs are very very few. They have been working on Shahab 5s and 6s for an overly-extended period of time and their ability to strike back at the worlds only Superpower is limited. Not to mention, Israel will have a field-day tearing into Iran if they happen to catch as little as one SCUD from them. Israel has laid out plans for a ground and air attack against Iran if it is needed. You and me both know that Israelis are like British soldiers they dig and tear in their enemies so an Iranian victory against both nations are slim-to-none. You disliking the U.S. doesn't amount to anything. There is no such thing as Karma(regardless of what your lil' mommy puts in your head) and if anything Iran has "karma" to face for supporting terrorism against Israel, a nation that offered heavy support to you when you needed it as well as helping the U.S. against Afghanistan and launching SCUDS at Iraq( a fellow muslim nation). I'm not white, so I will not get into sarcastic remarks and foolish mcockery of you but your unreigned stupidity is out of control. Iran is a synthetic nation anyway and there are no such thing as "Iranians". Iran is a psuedo-term. "Iran" was believed by Hitler to be a home(not origin) of the "aryans" and wanted all whites to migrate to Iran. The Iranian president took to this ideaology an named the nation Iran. Darius had Indian blood in their anhcestry and they considered themselves DESCENDENTS of Aryans because of this. Never was the population referred to as Iran. Also the nation Iran is as strong as they are now only because of the U.S. What you have are merely leftovers. Hell, the U.S. have retired the Tomcat from their armed services and that is the best fighter Iran has! So, yes you were built by western minds, as well as degraded by western minds. Iraq isn't a synthetic nation. Before it was Mesopotamia, Babylon before that Assyria. Either way, it was a nation that defeated Iran so what is your point? As far as whites being outpopulated by minorities in the U.S. in about 20 years, you have your own race problems in Iran. Iranians generally look mediterranian with Bushy eyebrows and wirey hair. They are the indigenous Iranians, yet white Iranians are taking over your nation. Many of these are Russian and Kazakhs anyway. You are purely stupid man. The people running your nation aren't even Iranian. Ayatollah Khomeinei was of Indian descent. www.pejmanesque.com...
What did minorites in America outpopulating whites have to do with Iran's upcoming bruising anyway? How does that prove incompetence as much how Iran lost their war against Iraq? How does that prove incompetence as much as Iran coming crying to our nation for fighters against Russia's Foxbats because you couldn't defend yourselves? Your speechless and you exhibit the world's stupidest form of Nationalism because it certainly isn't Patriotism. Iran is in no shape to start any conflict with just a few SAMs and Tanks. Your a troll because no one even Iranians can't be THAT stupid. Especially with the U.S. having stealth bombers B 52s, Iran will have an intense war on their hands. Even getting so desperate they offered the U.S. half of nuke sales profit. Get outta here with your stagnant ignorance you sick disease-minded raghead. When June come and the fireworks start we'll see your "substance."
[edit on 24-3-2005 by Asia Minor]

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, times change. Don't forget, that to weaken Iraq you had to fight two gulf wars, several weeks of bombing campaigns, years of economic sanctions. Yet, still, there is resistance in Iraq to this very day.

Oh give me a break. The US could have taken out Iraq any time it wanted. 2 weeks of air strikes and the bulk of any middle eastern countries military would be gone.

Now, Iran's forces are fully intact. It has a modern army, navy and airforce. It also has WMD. Finally, it is much larger than Iraq and there will be even more resistance from civilian forces. If US attacks it now, it will be fighting with Iran at it's strongest.

And in 2 weeks, Irans military will be at it's weakest point in history. Iran doesn't stand a chance. Their Navy is a bunch of floating targets. Their airforce has less then 200 aircraft. The US NAVY alone has several times that. And lets not kid ourselves, Irans airforce is no where close to modern. Any aircraft they fly will be shot down if they go against US air craft. The Iranian military numbers less then a million, while the US military is close to 2 million. The US holds every force multiplier over Iran as well.

Now, I am not going to guess who is going to win. I would think the US, but be prepared for very heavy casualities on the US side. This is going to be an extremely costly war for American people and American soliders. Iran is no pushover. You will definitely feel it's force.

Like I said, less then 1000 US KIA. That is light casualties.

Your economy will fall even further

The same economy that is growing faster then all of Europes with the exception of Ireland? Please, look at some figures - the US economy is GROWING. And BTW, since you obviously don't know - war HELPS economies, it doesn't hurt them.

oil will peak

Well it's a good thing that at this point the US will control Iran and Iraq, be the #1 influence over Saudi Arabia, and basically own Kuwait. Gee, it sure will suck to be on our bad side.

taxes will increase and be prepared for doing service in Iran.

The US won't need to raise taxes, all we have to do is cut other programs. You forget we operate in the trillions. a few billion here and there is pcket change.

I predict there will thousands of US casualities, and I am being very conservative in that estimate.

You must be kidding. Your estimates don't mean a thing - they are wishfull thinking. The fact is to take out that many US soldiers you would have to fight a conventional war. Iran doesn't stand a chance manuevering tanks against us or trying to bring in air support. The US will own the highground and will simply engage from the air. Ground forces will be used minimally just as they were in the Iraqi invasion.

It could even be tens of thousands. Then finally be prepared for the bear and the dragon who will swipe you when you are most vulnerable.

The 'Bear' can't keep it's airforce up to date, and the 'dragon' has a second rate (technology wise) military. Niether of these countries has the force projection to attack the US either. If you read up on China, they don't even know if they could attack Taiwan if they wanted too! Besides, NIETHER of these countries would DARE attack the US, because they are smart enough to realise that we hold the nuclear advantage.

You will be fighting in Iran, Syria and Iraq at the same time. Then, if Russia or China gets involved some time later, you won't be able to fight a multi-sided war. And remember Russia and China can take it as far as your home.

How funny!

Iran, Syria, Iraq and who ever else don't stand a chance. China and Russia CAN NOT bring it to our home. NIETHER has the LOGISTICS to do it. You can't argue that, it is a FACT. What are they going to do? Load several million men onto boats and start sailing towards the US?

Yeah - no one will notice that ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

And don't even bring up the nuclear argument. Russia and China would not get into a nuclear war with the US over Iran. There is no reason to.

Your whole argument is pointless and factless, just simple wishfull thinking.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Would you say US spy planes shot down by China was like swatting flies?

Which spyplanes are you referring to? Please produce some more information on your statement.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

[

Hi Indigo!

Just have to disagree with you here. The 1st Gulf War ruined the Iraqi Military. And that was at their peak.

If Russia or China got involved(which I highly doubt), I'm sure other European Nations would get involved, not to mention Japan, maybe South Korea, which would cause North Korea to get involved. Then we would have an all out global conflict.

I said before, I would never support a war with Iran. But military-wise, it would look pretty grim for the Iranians.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
Siroos, shut up with your foolishness. Iran has not the power to discipline the U.S. China and North Korea are a different story. That nation lacks the materials to properly defend their airspace. Most of their planes are old, out of date and their SAMs are very very few. they have been working on Shahab 5s and 6s for an overly-extended period of time and their ability to strike back at the worlds only Superpower is limited. Not to mention Israel will have a field-day tearing into Iran if they happen to catch as little as one SCUD from them. Israel has laid out plans for a ground and air attack against Iran if it is needed. You and me both know that Israelis are like British soldiers they dig and tear in their enemies so an Iranian victory against both nations are slim-to-none. You disliking the U.S. doesn't amount to anything
. There is no such thing as Karma(regardless of what your lil' mommy puts in your head) and if anything Iran has "karma" to face for supporting terrorism against Israel, a nation that offered heavy support to you when you needed it as well as helping the U.S. against Afghanistan and launching SCUDS at Iraq( a fellow muslim nation). I'm not white, so I will not get into sarcastic remarks and foolish mcockery of you but your unreigned stupidity is out of control. Iran is a synthetic nation anyway and there are no such thing as "Iranians". Iran is a psuedo-term. "Iran" was believed by Hitler to be a home of the "aryans" and wanted all whites to migreate to Iran. The Iranian president was honored by this and named

First of all, I gather from your post that you are a turk. For your information, Iran did not have a president at the time of Hitler, it had a Shah (An emperor) Iran has been the name of the country in our language Farsi for at least 3000 years, and it means "Aryan". THere is nothing synthetic about Iran. Iranians have existed as a nation for at least 4000 years. The Turks of Turkey today though are ver synthetic in comparison, as most of the population of today's Turkey are not even Turks, but a mix of Iranians, Greek, Armenians, Albanians, Kurds and Zaza. Only some 10% of Turkey's population are Turks. If you study Iranian history and Iranian literature you will see that the term "Iran" dates back thousands of years, and so does the Iranian nation. It's absurd to claim that the great Iranian nation which has contributed so much to mankind does not exist. It was the same kemalist mentality which exlaimed that all the Greeks, Iranians, Albanians, Kurds and Zazas of Anatolia did not exist. You can't make your own race or people greater by twisting historic facts.

Now as for Iran's military capabilities, you are again either totally misinformed or choose to misinform people. Iran has a mighty military machine and manufactures its own tanks, and fighter jets, and has a capacity of mass producing both. Iran also manufactures its own long-range missiles, helicopters, ammunition, troop transport vehicles, etc. And you don't have to be more of a silly brat then you are and involve my mother in this, because she has as little to do with this as your mother has.

When did Israel ever lend support to Iran? I think it was the other way around! Iran during the time of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi showered Israel with billions of dollars! The zionists have never done anything for Iran or Iranians - on the contrary, they have always engaged in schemes against us. It puzzles me how one can be so extremely misinformed about everything as you are. Who has taught you these things?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Iran does not only have a war-experienced army,

Irans last war was 17 years ago against a large but tactically stupid foe and Iran responded with tactically equal stupidity, which explains the massive losses of life on both sides during the Iran/Iraq war. I understand that you are proud of your nation but say that US would fight in a manner that is similar to anything that Iran has experienced in the past would be a grave error. While you have stated that Iran is basically self sufficent in Arms production what would happen once the US has air superority. Make no mistakes that the first objective of the US will be to be in command of the skies. When, not if, that occurs then you can say goodbye to any industrial capacity that would allow Iran to wage war. Once the industrial ability to wage an effective long term war is lost the slow grinding down of military targets would commence from the air. As they say you need boots on the ground to control the ground. If the US objective is to disable Iran's military and remove them from the field, then the US could do that just with Air power and Missle strikes. Notice I did not say anything about invading Iran or occupying it. If that were to be needed then ground troops would be needed. My contention is that you would not have to invade or occupy to acheive the objectives of the US.

Iran's air defenses will take care of the U.S. airforce. The Islamic Republic of Iran not only learnt a lot from the Iran-Iraq war, but it has learnt a whole lot more from the American agression against Iraq, Serbia and Afghanistan. Iran has known for 26 years that it could become involved in a war with the great satan or the little satan, so be sure that they have prepared themselves. And the U.S. or Israel or both will pay a very heavy price should they dare attack Iran - A price they cannot afford!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

You should add "mentally disturbed" to trigger happy american cowboy!

Oh - I am mentally disturbed because I state the truth? The US took afghanistan with less then 30,000 troops. You can't argue that. It is a FACT.

You also can't argue that Iran has a chance against the US. It doesn't. That is a fact. The US has a better and bigger army navy and airforce. You can't argue that. It's a FACT.

You're no freaking elite!

Ohhh please, tell me who the elite military in the world is?

Iran???

Everyone agrees, the US military is the worlds ELITE military.

Sure you might be the elite of spitting out trash all around the world with your sick culture of violence and vulgarity.

Our culture of violence? Let's take a look at the middle east, Africa, and Asia. That's what I thought.

A country where slaves would exist only a little more than a hundred years ago

As opposed to all the women that are slaves in the middle east THIS DAY. We had our problems, as you pointed out OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AGO.

and where apartheid existed only some 45-50 years ago

you ignorant child, the US had nothing to do with it - it was Europe! And apartheid was in Africa, NOT the US

is the elite of hypocrisy when it beats its chest trumpeting out that its going to deliver democracy to the world.

We have a democracy and have delivered one to Iraq and Afghanistan. Lebenon is going that way too it seems, since our troop presence in the ME gives them a bit of a chance.

You don't even have a real democracy in your own country (which once belonged to the native Indian tribes) and you're going to deliver it to others?

Your right, we have a Democratic Republic, to account for states rights as well. It has proven to be the most succesfull government in the history of the planet.

You're the elite of freaks, of serial murderers, of obesity, of junk food, of corruption and greed, of violence and crime, of trigger happy cowboys.

Hate hate hate. So much hate. Jelousy too. Pathetic. BTW - the title is a joke for idiots like you who hate the US, hate our culture, hate us in general.

America is about to collapse and it doesn't matter how freaking trigger happy you are cowboy - you better replace your cowboy hat with a helmet because when the U.S. will crumble it will it will hit you hard.

Keep wishing buddy.

The US makes up about 20% of the world economy, has the worlds best military, and has the best research and science, higher educational system - hell, pretty much everything.

Your society is infested with incompetence, and its all because of greed and selfishness and decadence. Incompetense on every level from the bottom to the top, and it will only get worse! In some 20 years from now the majority of Americans will be non-whites - How are you going to deal with that?

Oh yeah - we are so incompetent that we dominate EVERYTHING. Tell me exactly how a coutry so incompetent has the best military, the best economy, the biggest companies, the most money, the best, the most oof everything really.

Yes, every other country is so competent that they are ahead of us. Get a clue - the US is THE most competent country in the world.

Your projections are off about the demographics of our country, but honestly I don't care if my nieghbors are black white asian or hispanic. I have plenty of friends of each race - thats the great thing about this country, we take the BEST from everything and put it all in one.

Now run along American hating yet secretly jelous troll. Go strap a bomb to your chest and do your part in bringing down the big bad USA.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join