It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine certifications are coming, like it or not: experts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: MrBlaq

how the authorities are dealing with this covid nonsense

I dont remember the health authorities dealing like this with the flu and other dangerous illness as they are with this.

When they are pushing vaccination like this like for Covid. I am suspicious of it.

And why should your details about your health and vaccination go on a mobile device? i am pretty sure that information should be private between the patient and doctor.

It is because they unleashed a high variable mutant bioweapon. It is just a matter of time before super-covid spawns. We have always worried about super-flu, now we have to worry about a super-corona virus.

This certainly does seem to be pretty tame for an escaped biological warfare weapon from China that made China lose it's mind. Seems many people have forgotten the news reports of the crematoriums running nonstop and producing so much smoke from the burning bodies that it showed up on satellite images. They were DESPERATE to stop the spread within China, but for some reason outgoing flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world continued unabated. Now how special is that?

You're paying too much attention. A "look over here" is coming, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

They might have unleashed a #storm that will destroy them as well. The true mark of an idiot.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
2020: “anyone claiming there will be a vaccination passport is a conspiracy theorist and their dangerous misinformation must be stopped”

2021: “anyone opposed to a vaccination passport is a conspiracy theorist and their dangerous misinformation must be stopped”

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: MrBlaq

how the authorities are dealing with this covid nonsense

I dont remember the health authorities dealing like this with the flu and other dangerous illness as they are with this.

When they are pushing vaccination like this like for Covid. I am suspicious of it.

And why should your details about your health and vaccination go on a mobile device? i am pretty sure that information should be private between the patient and doctor.

It is because they unleashed a high variable mutant bioweapon. It is just a matter of time before super-covid spawns. We have always worried about super-flu, now we have to worry about a super-corona virus.

This certainly does seem to be pretty tame for an escaped biological warfare weapon from China that made China lose it's mind. Seems many people have forgotten the news reports of the crematoriums running nonstop and producing so much smoke from the burning bodies that it showed up on satellite images. They were DESPERATE to stop the spread within China, but for some reason outgoing flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world continued unabated. Now how special is that?

The initial reaction by China was pretty fearful. In addition to the cremations was vans spraying streets with some sanitizing spray, infected homes locked up from the outside, people dropping dead in the streets, and some other gruesome scenes. Those reports disappeared rather suddenly. Although I'm of the opinion that the first reports are the most accurate and the follow ups are propaganda, I believe that the opposite was true in this case. These horrific early reports out of China were some kind of propaganda, of course all information out of China is propaganda anyways.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I was told I was crazy for saying Mandatory Vax was coming.

When are people going to wake up and see what's going on?

Or do they want us to riot?

Who knows anymore ffs...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

That's been my suspicion the whole time. It's like they are forcing an excuse to drop the hammer to bring in full-on authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone

That's been my suspicion the whole time. It's like they are forcing an excuse to drop the hammer to bring in full-on authoritarianism.

Sure seems that way with all the conflicting information from the "experts" or should I say "BSperts", lol.

Either they are trying to cause chaos, or they think we're all dissonant fools, and they're trying to cause chaos.

Take your pick.

edit on 7/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It wants more people in positions of power to refuse to go along with this farce. News just out, Eric Clapton has said "if they force the vaccine passport at one of his concerts he will refuse to appear".

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Mandatory vaccinations don't cut the mustard. Israel has the vaccination rate well into the ninety percent range, and now they are back in lockdown. The efficacy rate of the vaccine drops so constant booster shots are needed.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think the authorities and whatever their motivations are for wanting everyone vaccinated, are surprised by the amount of resistance they’re encountering and may decide to back off because to force the issue will just create more resistance and they cannot stand up to tens of millions. It just isn’t possible and will work against them in the long term.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not in the free land of Texas.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Not in the free land of Texas.

We’ll see. People in Texas need jobs too. If Texas holds its ground the migration issue will be massive and it won’t be coming from the south.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join