It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine certifications are coming, like it or not: experts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Looks like the vaccination covid passports are coming everywhere whatever we like it or not. They lied to us about our Normality returning back to normal if we all get vaccinated.
They were just waiting for a threshold they could push their goals of pushing down the "The Covid Vaccination Passports" after reaching a specif point.

It seems polticans in most western countries are in this agenda of the covid vaccination passports dispute knowing that it is unpopular. And it looks like they dont care what the people and public thinks anymore.

Vaccine certifications are coming, like it or not: experts

Vaccine certifications are needed to keep COVID-19 under control

They dont want to let go of covid any time soon.
edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
MSM isn't anymore reporting on the side effects of the covid vaccinations like they used with astrazeneca.
They keep changing the goal posts.

I am amazed how the MSM always seem to find some experts that have time to promote the covid vaccines or that the covid vaccination passports are coming and whatever we like it or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Japan seems to now covid vaccine passports. So who knows what really is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

CTV seems to be really pushing the vaccine passport agenda. Searching CTV vaccine passport/certificate yields many results going back months.

I noticed today and over the last week or so, compared to the beginning of July when they first lifted the mask mandates in BC that had been here since November. Back in the beginning of July there were more unmasked people than not, today I was one of the few unmasked people in the grocery store.

Funny enough, i notice, predominantly it's people who seem to be between 25-40 that wear masks. The older people don't care, the younger people don't care, but that millennial generation, my #ty generation though...

I'm just waiting for them to reinstate the mask #.

Reading through the local community facebook group, i know i know, facebook, but like, it's the only way to hear about the local happenings, it's a small town, most people are all mad and # the mask mandate was lifted. There's all these arguments and # where people are taking pictures in town of unmasked people and calling them out asking them about their vaccine status and #.

It's just so #ed. It's not over yet, not by a longshot.
edit on 22/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

There's all these arguments and # where people are taking pictures in town of unmasked people and calling

The more some like that do these kind of illegal things they might get in trouble. What they are doing doesnt seem very nice and why are they asking them for vaccine status?

There's all these arguments and # where people are taking pictures in town of unmasked people and calling them out asking them about their vaccine status and #.

These are the same people it seems they would have no problems with a vaccination covid passports and booster shots which will come.

CTV seems to be really pushing the vaccine passport agenda. Searching CTV vaccine passport/certificate

Very odd isnt it? they also sometimes bring out the same experts or different ones, sometimes following the same script.

This is the same CTV that has a video of a person who ended in a hospital with surgery for Blood Clots after the AZ vaccine i am not going to link up that thumbnail here.

The video is at least three months old or so they have it on there. If they haven't removed it.
CTV seems to have stopped showing those kind of stories.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

We actually have these laws here thank # where it's considered discriminatory and illegal to force someone to provide their medical information. Thankfully, the new rules respect this law for now. But, BC's government is only mildly less corrupt than Ontario's. Our politicians aren't obvious open crackheads. They just secretly support and enable crack dealers and such....

I don't give them much credit. I'm sure they'll skirt that law and find ways around it.
edit on 22/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Authorities are panicking, trying to get these vaccines into every human before the large number of short and long-term side effects become widely known....keeping those who are not vaccinated from being persuaded to get vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I saw in a interview Ford saying that it is career ending to criticize the supposed "Top Doctors" i dont remember top doctors running the province.

I think there will be a push back of some kind. This cant counting like this forever and be treated as a "New Normal"

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

This might just be the ultimate rip-off, where the virus has done its main damage and everybody has the antigen. The big pharma always wants to give you a flu shot, but now they are at the stage where they have the media controlled the politicians controlled, and are ready to do what the bankers have done, and make there word law After you realize that all the Corporations are virtually owned by the one entity, it looks like we have a Dictatorship by stealth.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Japan seems to now covid vaccine passports. So who knows what really is going to happen.

WHAT? Repeat please.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Still not even sure how the brother of a dude who had a heart attack and died of his crack addiction while mayor of Toronto amid a bunch of scandal surrounding his drug addiction and gang ties is premier of Ontario and people actually listen to him.
edit on 23/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Authorities are panicking, trying to get these vaccines into every human before
the large number of short and long-term side effects become widely known....
keeping those who are not vaccinated from being persuaded to get vaccinated.
a reply to: carewemust

You are correct concerning how the authorities are dealing with this covid
nonsense. In 25 years I have never received a personal letter from the
VA Hospital. Yet this pass Monday, low and behold I get an official VA
letter encouraging those in the system to get vaccinated.

Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

how the authorities are dealing with this covid nonsense

I dont remember the health authorities dealing like this with the flu and other dangerous illness as they are with this.

When they are pushing vaccination like this like for Covid. I am suspicious of it.

And why should your details about your health and vaccination go on a mobile device? i am pretty sure that information should be private between the patient and doctor.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I dont remember the health authorities dealing like this with the flu and other dangerous illness as they are with this.

When they are pushing vaccination like this like for Covid. I am suspicious of it.

And why should your details about your health and vaccination go on a mobile device? i am pretty sure that information should be private between the patient and doctor.

It is because they unleashed a high variable mutant bioweapon. It is just a matter of time before super-covid spawns. We have always worried about super-flu, now we have to worry about a super-corona virus.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I don't mean to be snarky toward you, but are you seriously asking this question? Have you not yet understood that this has NOTHING to do with "Covid." Honestly, I don't know if the virus is real or not. If it is, I don't think that it is as dangerous as they want us to believe. I had it last year. It sucked, was a real bad flu, but I survived.

This has always been about control. As soon as they started with the STAY AT HOME and MASK MANDATE bovine feces back in March 2020, it was as clear as day to me that it was about exactly that. I bucked it then and I buck it now.

The answer to your question is that they are not "pushing vaccination like this ... for Covid." The "vaccination" push has nothing to do with Covid. What then, you ask, does it have to do with? I'll explain with a quote from George Orwell:

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It is because they unleashed a high variable mutant bioweapon. It is just a matter of time before super-covid spawns. We have always worried about super-flu, now we have to worry about a super-corona virus.

This certainly does seem to be pretty tame for an escaped biological warfare weapon from China that made China lose it's mind. Seems many people have forgotten the news reports of the crematoriums running nonstop and producing so much smoke from the burning bodies that it showed up on satellite images. They were DESPERATE to stop the spread within China, but for some reason outgoing flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world continued unabated. Now how special is that?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: infolurker

This certainly does seem to be pretty tame for an escaped biological warfare weapon from China that made China lose it's mind. Seems many people have forgotten the news reports of the crematoriums running nonstop and producing so much smoke from the burning bodies that it showed up on satellite images. They were DESPERATE to stop the spread within China, but for some reason outgoing flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world continued unabated. Now how special is that?

But the numbers - the actual mortality numbers - seem to tell a different story.

Does nobody remember the video fo some Chinese potentate visiting some community or something and some woman screaming, "IT'S ALL FAKE!"

If it were such a deadly outbreak, why would they need to cook the number like they have?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Authorities are panicking, trying to get these vaccines into every human before the large number of short and long-term side effects become widely known....keeping those who are not vaccinated from being persuaded to get vaccinated.

care, I think a big part of the problem is that the "authorities" have nothing to gain by NOT requiring vaccination. Think about it: if they back off now, they'll basically be saying "we were wrong", and their credibility as authorities or experts will take a big hit in the perception of the public.

This clique has committed itself to a one-way path forward with no graceful exit, and we're all going to pay the price.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

I wonder what's going down in China now, they have really tightened up on the media control.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I saw in a interview Ford saying that it is career ending to criticize the supposed "Top Doctors" i dont remember top doctors running the province.

I think there will be a push back of some kind. This cant counting like this forever and be treated as a "New Normal"

The push back will be the citizens will get so pissed the leaders will have to run to Argentina or China.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join