It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get vaxxed or get ready for lockdowns, McConnell warns: 'This is not complicated'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Scary times ahead. Reminds of Nazi era in the 30s. Next step is arresting people who refuse to vax.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They are going to force the mask then the vax. I would be willing to bet on it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
They are going to force the mask then the vax. I would be willing to bet on it.

They can't get people to vax without the mask. Mask reduces oxygen to brain and makes people stupid. Stupid people can't fight back against authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why are they not pushing antibodies testing or talking about those that already had it? Why do you want people under 25 to take it when there is virtually 0% chance they will get COVID.

Something is up and fouchie is lying more and more. Something is up. Do not trust people that lie to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: crazyeddie68
Freedom comes with conditions now?

"Do as we say and you can be free"

That is NOT freedom.

You can enjoy your freedoms as long as you obey.

Freedom always has come with conditions, and many of these conditions are necessary. By definition you must choose which freedoms you think are most important and then place restrictions on anything that might get in the way of people exercising them.

For example, in order to preserve free speech you must have laws that protect the people speaking so that they can speak. This means doing things such as restricting other people's rights to protest, or restricting how they protest.

To massively over simplify things, in order to protect your right to free speech, my right to free speech is limited to non-violent expressions. I'm not allowed to physically harm you in order to silence you if I disagree with what you're saying. That's a right that I don't have in order to protect your rights.

In order to protect your property rights my freedom of movement is curtailed. If you buy some land I'm not allowed to use it as short cut. Even if it's inconvenient for me. You're rights are protected by limiting other people's rights.

In the case of covid, in order to protect the majority from another covid-lockdown the people who are most likely to spread covid (AKA the unvaxxed) are having their rights limited.

This is a clear case of the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few, and it's less a matter of "obeying" than it is the government being forced to act because people are too busy thinking about themselves to do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeremysunluer24
Scary times ahead. Reminds of Nazi era in the 30s. Next step is arresting people who refuse to vax.

Isn't this more like what Trump tried to do to the dreamers?

Except with real passports rather than vaccine passports?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just added to the list Turncoats.

Trump urges his supporters take the vaccine. Says it's "safe" and "works"

MCCONNELL: “97% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated. I was a Polio victim. These shots need to get into arms as rapidly as possible

Second ranking House Republican Steve Scalise gets COVID vaccine on Delta variant concerns. Says it's safe and effective'

HANNITY: "Just like we’ve been saying, please take COVID seriously. I believe in the science of vaccination"

BREAKING: Newsmax statement IN FAVOR of vaccines. "Newsmax strongly supports President Biden’s efforts to widely distribute the vaccine
TODAY: Fox and Friends hosts urge viewers to get vaccinated. "Get the shot, it will save your life.”

Not just here
AUSTRALIAN MP SAYS UNVACCINATED PEOPLE “NEED TO BE CONTROLLED AND RESTRICTED”
www.blacklistednews.com...
edit on 22-7-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
link to graph
The graph shows the death rate for Covid in the US all the way up to July 20. Unless there is some different data I should be seeing, the death rate is the lowest it's been throughout the entire pandemic.

I'm not claiming it's over, but it's getting better not worse.

Where is the data to support fear mongering like this?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So does the shot work? If it does, then why do you care? Why compel anything?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No.

You're trying to justify authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sjw and never trumpers should stop attacking the vax because they don't like trump. Its ridiculous that people will try to Foster stupid conspiracy against president who isn't even in office anymore.

What? I could have sworn it was the SJWs and "never-Trumpers" who were defending and pushing the vax the most.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

You're trying to justify authoritarianism.

Statists gonna state.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: HawkEyi

The same McConnell who said Trump oversaw the Jan 6th insurrection?

The same McConnell who said a $1,400 stimulus payment to individuals was far too high?

That same McConnel whose wife's family owns a Chinese shipping company with links to the CCP. That's him. Chinese money bought another political hack. GTMO Mitch.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Our government has become domestic terrorists with their threats and jack boot experimental vaccine -not-C tactics.

The American people don't negotiate with terrorists.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You should storm the Capitol. Or something.

Kentucky, at least, should dump McConnell.

edit on 7/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

A democratically elected body of persons belonging to two or more parties are domestic terrorists? That doesn’t sound right. Maybe tyranny of majority?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So your in for a third dose? fourth dose? what happens to those who have all of those four shots? has there being a long term study done of its side effects yet? why are they rushing it in so fast with this? trying to catch up to 2030?

Thomas Tweet.

If you’re surprised they’re now saying you might need boosters, tell me what you thought the space to record the 3rd and 4th doses was for.

Freedom always has come with conditions, and many of these conditions are necessary. By definition you must choose which freedoms you think are most important and then place restrictions on anything that might get in the way of people exercising them.

Freedom always has come with conditions? since when? i dont remember when we had the flu with such conditions or any illness before.

in order to protect the majority from another covid-lockdown the people who are most likely to spread covid (AKA the unvaxxed) are having their rights limited.

Oh so your still going with the nonsense that the unvaxxed are the ones who are still most likely to spread covid? i think you had being watching to much of CNN and other news outlets.

edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You should storm the Capitol. Or something.

Kentucky, at least, should dump McConnell.

Nah, that's more your style. Be sure and disguise yourself with a red hat like your friends did.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't wear any hat. Ever.

edit on 7/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Freedom always has come with conditions? since when?
Since always. Those "conditions" are also referred to as "responsibilities."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join