It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get vaxxed or get ready for lockdowns, McConnell warns: 'This is not complicated'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When I read your posts I hear the song lyrics “America, F yeah!”

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Those "conditions" are also referred to as "responsibilities."

Yeah but not with vaccination passports. You might just say that well dictatorship isn't so bad after all right? who cares about freedom.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I do.

Bigly.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
November 9, 2021 Update

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell, who disdains regular Americans, is still afraid of what (now former) President Trump will expose about him, and other Republicans with corrupt dealings buried in their closet.

McConnell says forget all about Trump, and focus on the bad policies of Democrats during the 2022 mid-term election cycle.

Bad idea Mitch: www.reuters.com...

originally posted by: HawkEyi
So Even the Woke GOP republicans are threatening Americans either get vaccinated with the approved Vaccination or get ready for more lockdowns.

The more they are threatening and loving to control people the more i am starting if even McConnell and others were even actually vaccinated with the mRNA i am starting problary not.

These old RINOs have to be voted out then again even the Woke republicans are no different from the Biden's democrats. They always wanted to lockdown Americans.

Mitch McConnell warns of return to 2020 if COVID vaccine rates don’t increase

A fresh wave of deaths and hospitalizations like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned. “These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join