It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get vaxxed or get ready for lockdowns, McConnell warns: 'This is not complicated'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So Even the Woke GOP republicans are threatening Americans either get vaccinated with the approved Vaccination or get ready for more lockdowns.

The more they are threatening and loving to control people the more i am starting if even McConnell and others were even actually vaccinated with the mRNA i am starting problary not.

These old RINOs have to be voted out then again even the Woke republicans are no different from the Biden's democrats. They always wanted to lockdown Americans.

Mitch McConnell warns of return to 2020 if COVID vaccine rates don’t increase

A fresh wave of deaths and hospitalizations like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned. “These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall

Its not like they are after a specif goal not just in America with these vaccination but something is off the ruckus with these covid vaccinations. FEMA camps for those who refuse is next?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Wasn’t there talk of people who had covid that got past it wouldn’t need to get the vaccine or were exempt ? Also heard that OSHA changed the law saying if your employer requires you to get the vaccine they are now liable for anything that happens to you. Idk there’s so much speculation nowadays it’s hard to believe anything.
One thing I can say, the day the forced vaccinations come I will slip off into the mountains. I’ve never been a big believer in working for the man for 35-40 years. I got all the things I need to be happy. Us folks out here in Montana will take care of each other. If the government keeps giving us ultimatums and backing us into a corner there will be a pushback of some sort. Atleast , that’s what I would like to believe

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquidiron

You can be sure should there more adverse reactions be reported as i am already seeing some of those reports somewhere. The media wont be reporting them.

I will be agaisnt forced vaccinations. I am also agaisnt the idea of pushing children and youth as young 12+ giving them these vaccination when the majority of the trails arent even finish and i wont believe the rushed studies.

heard that OSHA changed the law saying if your employer requires you to get the vaccine they are now liable for anything that happens to you.

That might come back and bite them.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquidiron

Wasn’t there talk of people who had covid that got past it wouldn’t need to get the vaccine or were exempt ? Also heard that OSHA changed the law saying if your employer requires you to get the vaccine they are now liable for anything that happens to you. Idk there’s so much speculation nowadays it’s hard to believe anything.
One thing I can say, the day the forced vaccinations come I will slip off into the mountains. I’ve never been a big believer in working for the man for 35-40 years. I got all the things I need to be happy. Us folks out here in Montana will take care of each other. If the government keeps giving us ultimatums and backing us into a corner there will be a pushback of some sort. Atleast , that’s what I would like to believe

Amen, brother.

Hello from Western Montana.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Seems we all need knew politicians that aren't bought off, Trump was right, be we all knew that already, right?

Cheers - Dave

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Just signed up on ATS. Longtime lurker here and have seen your posts and I’m a fan! Local 732 Ironworker here. Hailing in Belt, Mt. working all over the state currently. My coworkers son (he’s in the hospital industry works as a RN) he’s 35 years old he got the vaccine and with 15 mins he had a stroke. He was healthy before that as far as he knew. In shape and relatively young. Most people would argue that he must’ve had a underlying health issue but he was fine up until then

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The same McConnell who said Trump oversaw the Jan 6th insurrection?

The same McConnell who said a $1,400 stimulus payment to individuals was far too high?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquidiron

I hope that person recovers. I had being on reddit and i saw a well decent amount of posts of users whom are women and were complaining about having issues after their covid vaccination. Not on the second week but later on.

Then of reddit starting harming down on those posts and they flagged them and closed down the topic.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time. He thinks everybody needs it. He's a spinless coward and he'll cave.

They're going to push ID or mandatory vax. The economy can't endure sustained lockdowns. If he's threatening lockdowns, knowing we can't endure it, they're pushing one or the other through.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and your seatbelt fastened.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
the thumbscrews are being tightened, globally, on the vaccine 'hesitant'. i don't like the way i see this playing out. i really don't want to be backed into a corner, because i don't think that will end well. and there are millions like me, who share these concerns. ignore us at your peril.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Top officials know the vaccines are generating horrific complications. They are in a panic-rush to get everyone vaccinated. The White House called the heads of America's largest media outlets and directed them to do whatever is necessary to make people want to be vaccinated.

Those of you who have not given in to the pressure, STAND FIRM! You'll be glad you did as the true number of complications and their long term damning effects continue to surface.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Which is why i will getting more supplies in the coming weeks just in case.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those of you who have not given in to the pressure

As a child i just have bad memories of "science"

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Lets start with the scum that are bum rushing our borders. If they are truly worried the border would be locked down instead of the whole country. Personally I would shoot every one crossing the border illegally. I bet it would discourage the crap people infiltrating, dragging their diseased bodies here.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Those of you who have not given in to the pressure, STAND FIRM! You'll be glad you did as the true number of complications and their long term damning effects continue to surface.

Actually, my goal for 2021 is to get through it with my original DNA intact...

edit on 21-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am so sick of threats from politicians.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The more politicians threaten the more less likeky i will believe them and you can be sure they will likely inflate the covid numbers.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I can't take the jab, I would if I could but I can't.

Boris In the UK will ban me from pubs, leftists (that includes asshole republicans) would ban me from shopping.

I'm just tired of it.

Sometimes you can only draw a line in the sand.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Now all the deranged Leftists on here and everywhere else will start praising McConnell.

They’ll have to kill me because I will not get their bullsh!t “vaccine” without a fight.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join