It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm kind of confused with this community/forum.

So I reside in Indonesia. Hospitals are currently full and it is very hard to slide in if you contract COVID-19. Now, I understand not everyone needs hospitalization, but from my circle alone, many actually have. This was mainly due to difficulty breathing and requiring oxygen.

A friend was over last night and his uncle just passed away last week from COVID-19. They tried everything, including Ivermectin and even wanted to use stem cells, but it was too late. COVID-19 just took over.

In our circle alone (with the wife), we know of 9 people who have passed away so far.

Not everyone is experiencing these severe symptoms, vaccinated or not. But there is a minority that are and it is absolutely vicious.

More recently, 2 friends of ours were admitted to hospital (young girls, 29 and 32). The 29 year old girl spent 5 weeks in hospital, the 32 year old spent 3 weeks.

The 29 year old said to us on the phone while she was sick "I'm scared to close my eyes. I feel like if I sleep i'll die". It really was scary s#.

I don't get it though, but when I'm on this community.. it's like as if this is all just a huge conspiracy and anyone that falls very ill with COVID-19 is just a lie.

I'm seeing this on a daily basis. I don't watch the news AT ALL by the way. These are real events from friends and family. It isn't a joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

While VAERS data is user submitted, reports are correlated to patients' health records available to CDC. The CDC itself describes VAERS "as a front-line system to monitor the safety of vaccines licensed for use in the United States."

So, if VAERS data is unreliable, and CDC touts VAERS as one of the main sources of evidence the vaccines are safe, all you've proved with your statement is that the CDC is wrong and the vaccines can't be claimed to be safe. So glad you accidentally see it our way.

Exactly my point...when has any of us truly believed what the CDC is saying?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfens

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

Ahh, but the stupid people are being told to skew those numbers. Coming from 'Ghostbusters' I'll believe in ghosts, goblins, and, demons, as long as I get a steady paycheck.

Hmm, I don't think so. People get so enraged with what their beliefs are (political or not) and will do stupid things to make sure it stays that way. You don't even have to tell people to do it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe you can put a little more stock into the person who invented the mRNA vaccine technology?
He is sending out warnings, but he's being ignored.

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Reference Material on Covid-19

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Reference Material on Covid-19

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Thank you for the link Waterglass.

Now, can someone please get me off the "66" flags? I don't like those numbers.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sled:

Sled:

As you may recall I landed here after a PM to you in the December of 2018. At that point in my life I never ever heard of Sleep Paralysis. I since discovered had it since the 2nd grade. My comments within the Thread are actual and have since morphed into my journey to basically find the truth. I met someone back in May 2021 whom either emitted or channeled this extreme good energy as an Empath I can feel. That person has the exact face of the young "old hag" that I described seeing in SP in the spring of 2019 within this Thread. I have since met with a medical professional whom stated that said person I met may be a soul mate from a past life. I then contacted the Catholic Church even though I am none practicing for decades. The medical professional along with 2 priests have stated that I am spiritually gifted at the extreme end of the right side of the Bell curve. One priest was Father Morey from Charleston, SC who is puzzled as to why the SP attacks began in the 2nd grade. He understands why as an adult as I have many enemies as I put many in a federal prison. He is leaning that someone has put a spell on me and it began as a child. He wants to send in a team of lay medical professionals to do hypnotic regression to take me back to the 2nd grade. I was never molested however I do recall one incident that involved a girl my age @ 8 and an older boy @ 12. The older boy wanted her and me to show our junk and then he wanted me to penetrate the girl in front of him. When it became my turn I took off on my bike and hauled ass home. I don't recall what happened to the girl. I told dad and dad called the police and the older boys family eventually moved to New York City.

The older boy was obviously a creep. Plus how did he even know about that stuff as he wasn't even a teenager. He was evil and may have placed what father Morey is looking for as in a demonic "spell"

He blessed our home and in lieu of the above along with five other things he wants me to do is that he recommended a book as written by Dr. Paul Thigpen.

It’s titled "Manual for Spiritual Warfare" and it arrived yesterday. I will get back to you on the highlights. To date things are getting better but I had a mini episode last night. I won’t go into it in public at this time. My wife said that I punched the mattress with such a force that I scared the hell out of her. I missed but would have because some damage as I now have the ability to routinely break from the paralysis.

Peace, pray and stay tuned. We could write a book on this. Any questions PM me. I put this out there in public so others can see a light of hope.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 30-7-2021 by Waterglass because: spell check

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Sled:

Sled:

As you may recall I landed here after a PM to you in the December of 2018. At that point in my life I never ever heard of Sleep Paralysis. I since discovered had it since the 2nd grade. My comments within the Thread are actual and have since morphed into my journey to basically find the truth. I met someone back in May 2021 whom either emitted or channeled this extreme good energy as an Empath I can feel. That person has the exact face of the young "old hag" that I described seeing in SP in the spring of 2019 within this Thread. I have since met with a medical professional whom stated that said person I met may be a soul mate from a past life. I then contacted the Catholic Church even though I am none practicing for decades. The medical professional along with 2 priests have stated that I am spiritually gifted at the extreme end of the right side of the Bell curve. One priest was Father Morey from Charleston, SC who is puzzled as to why the SP attacks began in the 2nd grade. He understands why as an adult as I have many enemies as I put many in a federal prison. He is leaning that someone has put a spell on me and it began as a child. He wants to send in a team of lay medical professionals to do hypnotic regression to take me back to the 2nd grade. I was never molested however I do recall one incident that involved a girl my age @ 8 and an older boy @ 12. The older boy wanted her and me to show our junk and then he wanted me to penetrate the girl in front of him. When it became my turn I took off on my bike and hauled ass home. I don't recall what happened to the girl. I told dad and dad called the police and the older boys family eventually moved to New York City.

The older boy was obviously a creep. Plus how did he even know about that stuff as he wasn't even a teenager. He was evil and may have placed what father Morey is looking for as in a demonic "spell"

He blessed our home and in lieu of the above along with five other things he wants me to do is that he recommended a book as written by Dr. Paul Thigpen.

It’s titled "Manual for Spiritual Warfare" and it arrived yesterday. I will get back to you on the highlights. To date things are getting better but I had a mini episode last night. I won’t go into it in public at this time. My wife said that I punched the mattress with such a force that I scared the hell out of her. I missed but would have because some damage as I now have the ability to routinely break from the paralysis.

Peace, pray and stay tuned. We could write a book on this. Any questions PM me. I put this out there in public so others can see a light of hope.

Thanks for that Waterglass, but are you sure you don't have this thread confused with my paranormal thread?
This one is about Covid-19.

I'll respond over there, if you wish to copy/paste this post to that thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
originally posted by: jedi_hamster
Those numbers are 100% spot on. How can people still argue this?

Because they are actually capable of rational independent thought?

Been following the virus since there were about 6 thousand cases in China, and no where else, and being a numbers guy - paid close attention daily from then until now. You can follow the current statistics using worldmeter , cdc, or any other source - but we've always known the death rate of covid is around 2%.

Yes, based on all of the reported numbers, and looking at it from your biased lens, you could say that, but it ignores the fact that that number is extremely biased for two reasons: a) it ignores the differences in age ranges, and that the vast majority of people are in the 'well below 0.001%' risk category (without treatment), and those in the highest risk category are the only ones with a real risk without treatment, but that risk drops to well below 0.01% if they are given the known treatment protocols that have been proven to work dramatically well (Ivermectin, HCQ, Fluvoxamine, Zinc, Quercetin, etc), which then drops the overall risk factor to well below 0.0001% overall.

So, the numbers you are worshiping are actually manufactured to deny reality and promote their agenda of fear.

Meaning, about 2 people die out of every 50 who get covid.

An 99.99% of those are in the highest risk category, and would not have died had they been given proper treatment.

We've seen this consistently throughout the entire pandemic, and current numbers reflect this. 2% is very, very high for a disease as contagious as covid.

Yes, but it is a manufactured number.

Think about the ramifications of what I'm saying. Hundreds of thousands of people have been murdered to promote their agenda of fear to promote their ultimate agenda, the 'Great Reset'.

Also, the poster is spot on about the long-term effects too, which just isn't talked about enough.

The long term effects can be quickly resolved or even prevented, again, by proper treatment, so, again, the existence of these long COVID symptoms/deleterious health effects are intentional, by teptb.

So, let me ask you - are you supportive of the evil agenda by these people that has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of our seniors and unhealthy population? Because it seems like you are, since you are denying reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Covid Vacines are a bioweapon. They use prion crystals and will eat you up like Mad Cow Disease.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
Those numbers are 100% spot on. How can people still argue this?

Because they are actually capable of rational independent thought?

Been following the virus since there were about 6 thousand cases in China, and no where else, and being a numbers guy - paid close attention daily from then until now. You can follow the current statistics using worldmeter , cdc, or any other source - but we've always known the death rate of covid is around 2%.

Yes, based on all of the reported numbers, and looking at it from your biased lens, you could say that, but it ignores the fact that that number is extremely biased for two reasons: a) it ignores the differences in age ranges, and that the vast majority of people are in the 'well below 0.001%' risk category (without treatment), and those in the highest risk category are the only ones with a real risk without treatment, but that risk drops to well below 0.01% if they are given the known treatment protocols that have been proven to work dramatically well (Ivermectin, HCQ, Fluvoxamine, Zinc, Quercetin, etc), which then drops the overall risk factor to well below 0.0001% overall.

So, the numbers you are worshiping are actually manufactured to deny reality and promote their agenda of fear.

Meaning, about 2 people die out of every 50 who get covid.

An 99.99% of those are in the highest risk category, and would not have died had they been given proper treatment.

We've seen this consistently throughout the entire pandemic, and current numbers reflect this. 2% is very, very high for a disease as contagious as covid.

Yes, but it is a manufactured number.

Think about the ramifications of what I'm saying. Hundreds of thousands of people have been murdered to promote their agenda of fear to promote their ultimate agenda, the 'Great Reset'.

Also, the poster is spot on about the long-term effects too, which just isn't talked about enough.

The long term effects can be quickly resolved or even prevented, again, by proper treatment, so, again, the existence of these long COVID symptoms/deleterious health effects are intentional, by teptb.

So, let me ask you - are you supportive of the evil agenda by these people that has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of our seniors and unhealthy population? Because it seems like you are, since you are denying reality.

I don't know what point you are trying to make, but you are REALLY stretching to try and dismiss statistics and data because you don't agree with it.
Saying I "worship" data, or that I'm "denying reality" is strong language that really does fit in with my response. Worshiping data? You mean I'm able to read peer reviewed studies and understand statistics? Denying reality? Which part? Show me a study or statistic that you think I'm denying, and we can discuss it.

You said I'm not taking in into account the fact that people who are eldery, or have underlying health issues are more likely to die from covid - but I never once said that. I literally just went with the current statistics.... which haven't changed since the beginning of the pandemic regarding the death rate of covid, which is 2%.
Regarding the eldery and the immuno-compromised, or people with underlying issues - yes - just like with other viruses, they are the ones most likely to die.
Also, yes, you are correct in that a healthy 20 year old who is in shape, and no underlying health issues is very, very unlikely to die from covid. However, MOST Americans are not that fortunate. Well over half of the population in the US is OBESE, which is a contributing factor to causing more serious complications with covid. Same with diabetes. Same with people over 65.

So no, I didn't overlook the fact that the chances of dying from covid vary with each individual. I just didn't mention it, because its sort of common sense. The overall death rate is 2% though, that doesn't change.

As for your conspiracy theory about some evil agenda , I really have no idea what you are talking about - and I'm not sure you do either.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I don't know what point you are trying to make,

Then you are incapable of reading with comprehension, as I was pretty crystal clear.

but you are REALLY stretching to try and dismiss statistics and data because you don't agree with it.

What is it 'they' say about statistics?

Oh yes: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.". I'll just add: take your pick.

Of course, I am not saying that all statistics are lies, I am saying it is extraordinarily easy to manufacture statistics to support almost anything you want to claim, regardless of whether or not it is true. Simply put, this means that you cannot rely on statistics that anyone posits without sitting down, and going through their source numbers and their methodology, and that is not something that the average person can do, even if they had access to the actual raw data and methodology.

If you do not understand that statistics is the actual science of how to lie using numbers, then you are just naive.

Saying I "worship" data, or that I'm "denying reality" is strong language that really does fit in with my response.

Yes, it does, I'm glad you agree.

Worshiping data? You mean I'm able to read peer reviewed studies and understand statistics? Denying reality? Which part? Show me a study or statistic that you think I'm denying, and we can discuss it.

Every single one.

Again, unless you actually went and reviewed the raw data, made note of which sets of numbers the statistician decided to ignore, or fudge, or guesstimate in order to reach their pre-determined conclusions, then all you did was read what someone else said, and decided to agree with it, without an facts to back it up.

You said I'm not taking in into account the fact that people who are eldery, or have underlying health issues are more likely to die from covid - but I never once said that. I literally just went with the current statistics.... which haven't changed since the beginning of the pandemic regarding the death rate of covid, which is 2%.

And again, that number is a lie. You have simply chosen to accept it.

Regarding the eldery and the immuno-compromised, or people with underlying issues - yes - just like with other viruses, they are the ones most likely to die.

And theyt are the ones almost all of whom could have been and still can be saved if the therapeutics that are now know to work extremely well were/would be used.

Oh, and it's 'elderly', not 'eldery'. I ignored the first one assuming it was a typo, but you did it twice, and the only two times you used the word. Good thing I'm not a sjw, or I'd issue a call to cancel you completely for elderly abuse.

Also, yes, you are correct in that a healthy 20 year old who is in shape, and no underlying health issues is very, very unlikely to die from covid. However, MOST Americans are not that fortunate. Well over half of the population in the US is OBESE, which is a contributing factor to causing more serious complications with covid. Same with diabetes. Same with people over 65.

Well, I could say 'then maybe they should stop listening to Government Beaurorats and Doctors who don't know a damned thing about how to achieve vital health, and start digging. the information is out there. You just have to be willing to take responsibility for your own health, and make your own decisions.

So no, I didn't overlook the fact that the chances of dying from covid vary with each individual. I just didn't mention it, because its sort of common sense. The overall death rate is 2% though, that doesn't change.

What doesn't change is that no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it doesn't change the fact that it is a lie. Your choice to believe in it doesn't change reality.

As for your conspiracy theory about some evil agenda , I really have no idea what you are talking about - and I'm not sure you do either.

Oh, I do, but I'm also sure you don't, because you have chosen to remain deliberately ignorant.

That is your choice, just be prepared to reap what you have sown.
edit on 6-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join