It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm kind of confused with this community/forum.

So I reside in Indonesia. Hospitals are currently full and it is very hard to slide in if you contract COVID-19. Now, I understand not everyone needs hospitalization, but from my circle alone, many actually have. This was mainly due to difficulty breathing and requiring oxygen.

A friend was over last night and his uncle just passed away last week from COVID-19. They tried everything, including Ivermectin and even wanted to use stem cells, but it was too late. COVID-19 just took over.

In our circle alone (with the wife), we know of 9 people who have passed away so far.

Not everyone is experiencing these severe symptoms, vaccinated or not. But there is a minority that are and it is absolutely vicious.

More recently, 2 friends of ours were admitted to hospital (young girls, 29 and 32). The 29 year old girl spent 5 weeks in hospital, the 32 year old spent 3 weeks.

The 29 year old said to us on the phone while she was sick "I'm scared to close my eyes. I feel like if I sleep i'll die". It really was scary s#.

I don't get it though, but when I'm on this community.. it's like as if this is all just a huge conspiracy and anyone that falls very ill with COVID-19 is just a lie.

I'm seeing this on a daily basis. I don't watch the news AT ALL by the way. These are real events from friends and family. It isn't a joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

While VAERS data is user submitted, reports are correlated to patients' health records available to CDC. The CDC itself describes VAERS "as a front-line system to monitor the safety of vaccines licensed for use in the United States."

So, if VAERS data is unreliable, and CDC touts VAERS as one of the main sources of evidence the vaccines are safe, all you've proved with your statement is that the CDC is wrong and the vaccines can't be claimed to be safe. So glad you accidentally see it our way.

Exactly my point...when has any of us truly believed what the CDC is saying?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfens

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

Ahh, but the stupid people are being told to skew those numbers. Coming from 'Ghostbusters' I'll believe in ghosts, goblins, and, demons, as long as I get a steady paycheck.

Hmm, I don't think so. People get so enraged with what their beliefs are (political or not) and will do stupid things to make sure it stays that way. You don't even have to tell people to do it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe you can put a little more stock into the person who invented the mRNA vaccine technology?
He is sending out warnings, but he's being ignored.

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Reference Material on Covid-19

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Reference Material on Covid-19

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Thank you for the link Waterglass.

Now, can someone please get me off the "66" flags? I don't like those numbers.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sled:

Sled:

As you may recall I landed here after a PM to you in the December of 2018. At that point in my life I never ever heard of Sleep Paralysis. I since discovered had it since the 2nd grade. My comments within the Thread are actual and have since morphed into my journey to basically find the truth. I met someone back in May 2021 whom either emitted or channeled this extreme good energy as an Empath I can feel. That person has the exact face of the young "old hag" that I described seeing in SP in the spring of 2019 within this Thread. I have since met with a medical professional whom stated that said person I met may be a soul mate from a past life. I then contacted the Catholic Church even though I am none practicing for decades. The medical professional along with 2 priests have stated that I am spiritually gifted at the extreme end of the right side of the Bell curve. One priest was Father Morey from Charleston, SC who is puzzled as to why the SP attacks began in the 2nd grade. He understands why as an adult as I have many enemies as I put many in a federal prison. He is leaning that someone has put a spell on me and it began as a child. He wants to send in a team of lay medical professionals to do hypnotic regression to take me back to the 2nd grade. I was never molested however I do recall one incident that involved a girl my age @ 8 and an older boy @ 12. The older boy wanted her and me to show our junk and then he wanted me to penetrate the girl in front of him. When it became my turn I took off on my bike and hauled ass home. I don't recall what happened to the girl. I told dad and dad called the police and the older boys family eventually moved to New York City.

The older boy was obviously a creep. Plus how did he even know about that stuff as he wasn't even a teenager. He was evil and may have placed what father Morey is looking for as in a demonic "spell"

He blessed our home and in lieu of the above along with five other things he wants me to do is that he recommended a book as written by Dr. Paul Thigpen.

It’s titled "Manual for Spiritual Warfare" and it arrived yesterday. I will get back to you on the highlights. To date things are getting better but I had a mini episode last night. I won’t go into it in public at this time. My wife said that I punched the mattress with such a force that I scared the hell out of her. I missed but would have because some damage as I now have the ability to routinely break from the paralysis.

Peace, pray and stay tuned. We could write a book on this. Any questions PM me. I put this out there in public so others can see a light of hope.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 30-7-2021 by Waterglass because: spell check

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Sled:

Sled:

As you may recall I landed here after a PM to you in the December of 2018. At that point in my life I never ever heard of Sleep Paralysis. I since discovered had it since the 2nd grade. My comments within the Thread are actual and have since morphed into my journey to basically find the truth. I met someone back in May 2021 whom either emitted or channeled this extreme good energy as an Empath I can feel. That person has the exact face of the young "old hag" that I described seeing in SP in the spring of 2019 within this Thread. I have since met with a medical professional whom stated that said person I met may be a soul mate from a past life. I then contacted the Catholic Church even though I am none practicing for decades. The medical professional along with 2 priests have stated that I am spiritually gifted at the extreme end of the right side of the Bell curve. One priest was Father Morey from Charleston, SC who is puzzled as to why the SP attacks began in the 2nd grade. He understands why as an adult as I have many enemies as I put many in a federal prison. He is leaning that someone has put a spell on me and it began as a child. He wants to send in a team of lay medical professionals to do hypnotic regression to take me back to the 2nd grade. I was never molested however I do recall one incident that involved a girl my age @ 8 and an older boy @ 12. The older boy wanted her and me to show our junk and then he wanted me to penetrate the girl in front of him. When it became my turn I took off on my bike and hauled ass home. I don't recall what happened to the girl. I told dad and dad called the police and the older boys family eventually moved to New York City.

The older boy was obviously a creep. Plus how did he even know about that stuff as he wasn't even a teenager. He was evil and may have placed what father Morey is looking for as in a demonic "spell"

He blessed our home and in lieu of the above along with five other things he wants me to do is that he recommended a book as written by Dr. Paul Thigpen.

It’s titled "Manual for Spiritual Warfare" and it arrived yesterday. I will get back to you on the highlights. To date things are getting better but I had a mini episode last night. I won’t go into it in public at this time. My wife said that I punched the mattress with such a force that I scared the hell out of her. I missed but would have because some damage as I now have the ability to routinely break from the paralysis.

Peace, pray and stay tuned. We could write a book on this. Any questions PM me. I put this out there in public so others can see a light of hope.

Thanks for that Waterglass, but are you sure you don't have this thread confused with my paranormal thread?
This one is about Covid-19.

I'll respond over there, if you wish to copy/paste this post to that thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join