It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed a motion July 19, seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines — Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) — for three groups of Americans.

According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

I read that previous vaccines were stopped after only 50+ negative side affects were reported. According to the most recent VAERS Report, there are 463,456 reports of adverse events as of July 9, 2021, with over 10,991 reported deaths caused from the shot. I believe that's a low number from the actual total. A whistleblower signed a sworn statement saying the real numbers are closer to 45,000 deaths!

This preliminary injunction is being requested based on:

There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.

So, why are these shots being allowed to continue? Is there a dark, sinister agenda behind this?

This lawsuit from America's Frontline Doctors is a godsend if you ask me, and not a moment too soon. As a matter of fact, I could ask what took them (or anyone) so long?

Will this be covered on MSM? I doubt it, so we need to spread this information around as much as possible so people see it.

Source

edit on 7/21/2021 by sled735 because: Add Source Link

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
45,000 Vaccine deaths was 2 weeks ago. Far more as of 7.21.2021. Climbing daily. But we need more evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting
Thanks for the info

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

that just sounds like common sense and something that should be talked about in an honest discussion right about now.
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If vaccines stop, the wimps who run this country will implement another nationwide lockdown. Will Americans forcefully resist this time? Hope so. I'm ready!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This will be as successful as Trump being reinstated next month

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, I agree. I have been getting upset when I go to the doctor and he gets angry because I refuse to take the jab. I told him it's because I had the virus and got over it naturally; I have the antibodies without the "vaccine". He argues that I can get it again.
Well, so can people who took the shot, so what's the real motive?

I believe anyone who had the virus already should have the same freedoms as people who take the shot.
What's the difference? Honest question!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We all know that covid was an exaggeration and a scaremongering campaign, pushing for policy changes to benefit big Pharma in the name of emergency Authorization, while we know money was behind all this, we also seen how much of the nations in the world also went along with it.

Beside the covid corona virus we has been all made volunteers to the biggest experiment of human kind in modern times and testing our wills to see how far we could be pushed.

Is not emergency right now, only the one big pharma have to keep pushing their experiment on humanity, even their hoax of variants is falling apart.

I agree is not emergency, it never was.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Yes, I agree. I have been getting upset when I go to the doctor and he gets angry because I refuse to take the jab. I told him it's because I had the virus and got over it naturally; I have the antibodies without the "vaccine". He argues that I can get it again.

I believe anyone who had the virus already should have the same freedoms as people who take the shot.

I agree...had covid last November...the VA has asked numerous times if I want the vaccine.......my local family doctor also asked.....just saying absolutely no vaccination for me !

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.

So a disease that has a ~2% mortality rate and is tied to numerous other long lasting health problems is a not a serious or life-threatening disease but a vaccine that may be lethal in .02% of the population is a serious and life-threatening risk?

I thought medical school required doctors to take a lot of math.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do you think kids should take it then?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger

Pfizer is already trying to rush approval of its kid's (ages 5 - 11) vaccine.

Even more disturbing, Moderna has started clinical vax trials on children, including babies. It's in the above article. Children as young as 6 months. That's just diabolical.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger

Pfizer is already trying to rush approval of its kid's (ages 5 - 11) vaccine.

Even more disturbing, Moderna has started clinical vax trials on children, including babies. It's in the above article. Children as young as 6 months. That's just diabolical.

It's disgusting!
These tyrants are trying to change our DNA, especially the children, so they can be more easily controlled. That's what I believe.
I won't go too far down in the weeds, but I think there is much more going on here than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Could it be a ruse to demand quarantines and masks and shut downs again ?? 😮

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The motivation appears to be diabolical, as you say.

In any case, coercing 100% of a population to participate a clinical study, even if it's in the final stages, sounds plain stupid if you ask me.

Rofecoxib is an example of a drug which did NOT pass phase 4 trials. Adverse effects did not even begin to show until 18 months in to the study.

The 3-year clinical trial called APPROVe (Adenomatous Polyp Prevention of Vioxx), which was halted in late September (2 months before it was scheduled to end), was evaluating the efficacy of rofecoxib in preventing the recurrence of colorectal polyps among patients with a history of colorectal adenomas. It revealed an increased relative risk for serious cardiovascular events, including heart attacks and strokes, beginning after 18 months of treatment among patients taking rofecoxib that was about twice that of patients taking placebo. The results for the first 18 months of the study did not show any increased risk.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So a disease that has a ~2% mortality rate and is tied to numerous other long lasting health problems is a not a serious or life-threatening disease but a vaccine that may be lethal in .02% of the population is a serious and life-threatening risk?

I thought medical school required doctors to take a lot of math.

reading is fundamental.

Look at what the OP is saying. it is NOT saying NOBODY shoule get the shot.
It's saying :

AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

do you understand now?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

If you have anti-bodies, you should be good to go. I went to LabCorp and took an anti-body test, just so I have the written proof that Covid-19 antibodies are present.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could it be a ruse to demand quarantines and masks and shut downs again ?? 😮

There's so many things it could be.

A way to tell who will bend to the demands of the government,
A way to change our DNA so that more and more vaccines are required to stay alive, therefore making more $$ for Big Pharma,
A "Super-Human" future race,
A way to control those who refuse the vaccine by taking away rights to shop, socialize, or buy goods for survival; they want to get rid of anyone who goes against them.

Too many things it could be.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you feel kids under 18 need the shot, I need to see the data that backs up just how deadly this is, compared to other causes of death.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I've looked into this issue for a while (the how and why a treatment can receive EUA and what must be done when administering it), and the handling of this has been suspect from the start.

The big kicker for me is that we have very viable treatments for COVID-19 now, and that alone should nullify the EUA on this particular treatment. And like they say, the numbers are relatively so low now that it hardly qualifies as an emergency situation.

Those two things alone should get a judgment in their favor, but I don't have high hopes, as I cannot imagine a judge willing to put their name at the bottom of such a ruling and then have infection and death tolls increase...they will become the political scapegoat.

ETA: Here is the Motion for Preliminary Injunction, if anyone wants to read it. It should spell out the evidence that they are using as a basis for the request...I haven't read it yet to verify that it does.
edit on 21-7-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join