It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could it be a ruse to demand quarantines and masks and shut downs again ?? 😮

That is what people overlook. Certain powerful sectors WANT lockdowns, because lockdowns cause Congress to send out Trillions of Dollars.

Those who are well-off saw their fortunes grow even more as the money rained down.

Even in my immediate and extended family, the money from Uncle Sam increased our standard of living, if only temporarily.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: network dude

Yes, I agree. I have been getting upset when I go to the doctor and he gets angry because I refuse to take the jab. I told him it's because I had the virus and got over it naturally; I have the antibodies without the "vaccine". He argues that I can get it again.
Well, so can people who took the shot, so what's the real motive?

I believe anyone who had the virus already should have the same freedoms as people who take the shot.
What's the difference? Honest question!

If you have anti-bodies, you should be good to go. I went to LabCorp and took an anti-body test, just so I have the written proof that Covid-19 antibodies are present.

I trust the tests as much as I trust the jab. NONE!
I've read that some tests give a false/positive in order to manipulate the numbers. I've even read that some of the tests have the virus on them so the person gets it.
That may be a conspiracy theory, but I trust nothing our government has it's hands in regarding this virus.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes, I agree. I have been getting upset when I go to the doctor and he gets angry because I refuse to take the jab. I told him it's because I had the virus and got over it naturally; I have the antibodies without the "vaccine". He argues that I can get it again.

I believe anyone who had the virus already should have the same freedoms as people who take the shot.

If you have anti-bodies, you should be good to go. I went to LabCorp and took an anti-body test, just so I have the written proof that Covid-19 antibodies are present.

I've read that some tests give a false/positive in order to manipulate the numbers. I've even read that some of the tests have the virus on them so the person gets it.
That may be a conspiracy theory, but I trust nothing our government has it's hands in regarding this virus.

The Covid-19 antibody test is reliable. They take a vial of blood, send it to the lab, and 3 days later you get a detailed report explaining if you have, or do not have, Covid-19 antibodies.

As a Military Veteran, my test was free. Most are eligible for a free Covid-19 antibody test.

More info here: www.labcorp.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So in your opinion these are acceptable losses? Or is none of this even real to you? Is there any merit at all to halting the vaccine?

In your opinion could there ever even be a scenario in which covid vaccines should be halted or even stopped? Or is this outside of the realm of possibility to you?

Remarkable how much of your personal identity and options are tied to Trump. You literally cannot seem to not think about him.

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The Covid-19 antibody test is reliable. They take a vial of blood, send it to the lab, and 3 days later you get a detailed report explaining if you have, or do not have, Covid-19 antibodies.

As a Military Veteran, my test was free. Most are eligible for a free Covid-19 antibody test.

Thanks for the link.
If things get to the point of me needing proof of having the antibody where I live, I'll check into this.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Excellent advice..

note to self look at Labcorp stock.......

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 21-7-2021 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If vaccines stop, the wimps who run this country will implement another nationwide lockdown. Will Americans forcefully resist this time? Hope so. I'm ready!

I think they will resist.

I think with all that has gone on, all we have seen are those vehemently for or against the vaccine. There is a group that is much larger than both, who decided to remain quiet. Many think of those that opted out, as the one that are asleep.

Well, the government's overreach is waking them. It is also creating support from those that support the vaccine, but will not support a government trampling on the constitution, or forcing American citizens to take a vaccine they have chosen not to take.

The government is making enemies become friends on many levels. Even enemies will join together to combat a shared enemy.

I don't know if we should thank them for that or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

while we know money was behind all this, we also seen how much of the nations in the world also went along with it.

Now comes the big test. Will they be able to repeat it?

How many will balk, and what will it take to bring them down?

We are being conditioned and manipulated, so we can be categorized, labelled, and controlled.

We are being mene, mene, tekel, upharsin; numbered, numbered, weighed, and divided.

It is is time to believe the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, the FD&C Act should allow for anyone to refuse the jab with no repercussions.....unfortunately not many people even know this Act exists.

Oddly, it also puts all power of grants and funds under the Director of NAID....and that is Fauci.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If you really want to shut him up, and potentially piss him off, just say to your Dr. "If your so confident in the jab I will take it IF you sign a waiver stating you will assume full financial responsibility IF I should suffer ANY I'll effects after said vax".... Believe me, it will piss him off. I got kicked out of a practice when I told the Dr who was pushing vax for my family. I didn't look back. No Dr would ever sign anything because they KNOW adverse reactions happen all the time, especially from tried and tested vax from years gone by.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well, the FD&C Act should allow for anyone to refuse the jab with no repercussions.....unfortunately not many people even know this Act exists.

Oddly, it also puts all power of grants and funds under the Director of NAID....and that is Fauci.

I would also familiarize yourself with the PREP Act.

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act
Scope of Immunity from Liability
For the PREP Act to apply, the Secretary must determine that a disease or other threat to health
constitutes a public health emergency, or that there is a credible risk of such an emergency.311 The
Secretary shall consider the desirability of encouraging the design, development, testing,
manufacture, and use of countermeasures in determining whether to issue a PREP Act
declaration.312 The Secretary must publish the PREP Act declaration in the Federal Register and
identify, for each countermeasure, the particular disease, time period, population, and
geographical area that the declaration covers.313
If within the scope of the declaration, the PREP Act immunizes a covered person from legal
liability for all claims for loss relating to the administration or use of a covered
countermeasure.314 The requirements for PREP Act immunity thus break down into four elements:

(1) the individual or entity must be a “covered person”;

(2) the legal claim must be for a “loss”;

(3) the loss must have a “causal relationship” to the administration or use of a covered
countermeasure; and

(4) the medical product that caused the loss must be a “covered
countermeasure.”

“Covered Persons”
The PREP Act defines covered persons to include (i) the United States; (ii) manufacturers and
distributors of covered countermeasures; (iii) “program planners”; and (iv) “qualified persons”
who prescribe, administer, or dispense covered countermeasures.315 Program planners include
Indian Tribes, state governments, and local governments who supervise programs that dispense,
distribute, or administer covered countermeasures, or provide policy guidance, facilities, andscientific advice on the administration or use of such countermeasures.316 Qualified persons
include licensed health professionals and other individuals authorized to prescribe, administer, or
dispense covered countermeasures under state law, as well as other categories of persons
identified by the Secretary in a PREP Act declaration.317 Employees and agents of all these
persons and entities are also covered persons.318

The declaration provides
PREP Act immunity “without geographic limitation” beginning on February 4, 2020, and ending
as late as October 1, 2025

So as of right now, there can be no liability claims against anyone until 2025.....

PDF source from CRS Gov

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ya know I've had a thought.. It's the conspiracy theorist in me. What if all these blood tests to prove antibodies are being used to find a way around those with natural immunity? The blood banks are paying people more for donating their blood once they have had covid, why? That was never done with the flu, or HIV or other potential deadly threats off the past (that I'm aware of). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Geeeezzzee !!

Why do these Backdoor-Doctors™ hate Science™ so much ?

Do they not know that these most-awesome greatest Jibber-Jabbers™ have been highly incredibly, and thoroughly tested for a full couple of weeks before they were issued ?

Do they not know that every single person participating in the Experiment™, gets a nurses visit every two days, and a Doctors™ visit once a week after the Jibber-Jabber™ ?

Do they not know that the wonderful and competent Science™ Authorities™ are doing the full blood-work, checking pulse and heart-stress, cognitive-testing, motor-function testing, and a full battery of tests, to assure that every single person who took the Jibber-Jabber™ is closely followed, for any potential anomaly ?

Do they think that folks are just being stabbed like cattle, told to have a coffee and doughnut as they wait, while a supposed nurse's assistant is supposed to be watching them, but is really watching her phone, then they're given the bum's-rush to skedaddle, and told : " Remember : if anything goes wrong, anything at all ; it's NOT the Jibber-Jabber™. " ?

What have some people got against Science™ ?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And a really odd ammendment to the PREP Act from Jan 2021 is this part:

Authorizes any physician, registered nurse, or practical nurse whose license or certification expired within the past five years to prescribe, dispense and/or administer COVID-19 vaccines in any state or U.S. territory so long as the license or certification was active and in good standing prior to the date it went inactive.

HHS gov

So unlicensed "professionals" are allowed to administer unlicensed "vaccines" without repercussions if something happens as well....LOL!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And here is the listing of the initial PREP Act and all of the modifications issued since the start.

Read through them......very informational about how willy nilly this has all been done.

HHS Gov

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Geeeezzzee !!

Why do these Backdoor-Doctors™ hate Science™ so much ?

Do they not know that these most-awesome greatest Jibber-Jabbers™ have been highly incredibly, and thoroughly tested for a full couple of weeks before they were issued ?

Do they not know that every single person participating in the Experiment™, gets a nurses visit every two days, and a Doctors™ visit once a week after the Jibber-Jabber™ ?

Do they not know that the wonderful and competent Science™ Authorities™ are doing the full blood-work, checking pulse and heart-stress, cognitive-testing, motor-function testing, and a full battery of tests, to assure that every single person who took the Jibber-Jabber™ is closely followed, for any potential anomaly ?

Do they think that folks are just being stabbed like cattle, told to have a coffee and doughnut as they wait, while a supposed nurse's assistant is supposed to be watching them, but is really watching her phone, then they're given the bum's-rush to skedaddle, and told : " Remember : if anything goes wrong, anything at all ; it's NOT the Jibber-Jabber™. " ?

What have some people got against Science™ ?

I do hope you were being sarcastic.

Sad that we have to ask these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
America's Frontline Doctors???

NOT THOSE QUACKS AGAIN! I wouldn't let a single one of those so called doctors recommend anything to me.

And just to be clear I am anti-Covid vaccination but first,

Let me make sure my dreamdemon is not reading this!

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
America's Frontline Doctors???

NOT THOSE QUACKS AGAIN! I wouldn't let a single one of those so called doctors recommend anything to me.

And just to be clear I am anti-Covid vaccination but first,

Let me make sure my dreamdemon is not reading this!

Please tell me why you refer to them as "quacks".
What evidence do you have that shows they are wrong?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And a really odd ammendment to the PREP Act from Jan 2021 is this part:

Authorizes any physician, registered nurse, or practical nurse whose license or certification expired within the past five years to prescribe, dispense and/or administer COVID-19 vaccines in any state or U.S. territory so long as the license or certification was active and in good standing prior to the date it went inactive.

HHS gov

So unlicensed "professionals" are allowed to administer unlicensed "vaccines" without repercussions if something happens as well....LOL!

Well if there if the drug and its manufacturers are free of liability, I guess it is pretty safe to let anyone that has given an injection before, give the vaccine. Ever given an animal and injection? You can give the vaccine. Every give an insulin shot to yourself, or a someone else? You are good to give the vaccine.

They just don't have enough nurses and doctors with valid licenses to cover all the vaccine they are trying to get into people.

So rapid on the fly lessons for administering vaccines will be available. It is easy. Anyone can do it. Who cares? If something goes wrong, just live with it. Or should I say die with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join