It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Seeks Immediate Halt of COVID Vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) filed a motion July 19, seeking immediate injunctive relief in Alabama Federal District Court to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) COVID vaccines — Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) — for three groups of Americans.

According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.

I read that previous vaccines were stopped after only 50+ negative side affects were reported. According to the most recent VAERS Report, there are 463,456 reports of adverse events as of July 9, 2021, with over 10,991 reported deaths caused from the shot. I believe that's a low number from the actual total. A whistleblower signed a sworn statement saying the real numbers are closer to 45,000 deaths!

This preliminary injunction is being requested based on:

There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.

So, why are these shots being allowed to continue? Is there a dark, sinister agenda behind this?

This lawsuit from America's Frontline Doctors is a godsend if you ask me, and not a moment too soon. As a matter of fact, I could ask what took them (or anyone) so long?

Will this be covered on MSM? I doubt it, so we need to spread this information around as much as possible so people see it.

Source

Here’s the thing that gets me…

White people are the majority of voters in the US.

White people are also the largest recipient of the vaccine by % of their ethnicity - based on the data I crunched.

So what’s the political motivation for providing a vaccine that will harm white people the most because they have the highest vaccine uptake - and leaves society with the right wing of the Republican Party and minorities? And that’s what you’ll have left because show me a lib who is white and not vaxed and I’ll show you a closet Republican.

What’s coming doesn’t target a party - it targets those who didn’t get on board (vax).

This is the only way I can explain allowing BLM rallies to go on last summer when at the same time I couldn’t go eat at a restaurant.

Do what you will but I got the vax and felt literally nothing on the first dose and never got sick from the second.

The “cleansing” will be from the unvaccinated and not the vaccinated almost certainly - the opposite wouldn’t politically make sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012

Those numbers are 100% spot on. How can people still argue this? Been following the virus since there were about 6 thousand cases in China, and no where else, and being a numbers guy - paid close attention daily from then until now. You can follow the current statistics using worldmeter , cdc, or any other source - but we've always known the death rate of covid is around 2%. Meaning, about 2 people die out of every 50 who get covid. We've seen this consistently throughout the entire pandemic, and current numbers reflect this. 2% is very, very high for a disease as contagious as covid.

Oh great !!!
A self-declared 'numbers-guy', who is gonna give us the real meat-and-potatoes !!

originally posted by: supermarket2012
...the death rate of covid is around 2%. Meaning, about 2 people die out of every 50 who get covid. ...

Ooops...

Reminds me of that self-declared 'map-guy' a few years ago, who didn't know the difference between Iceland and Greenland...

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
VAERS is not reliable because, believe it or not, stupid people will go above and beyond to skew the numbers in their favor.

While VAERS data is user submitted, reports are correlated to patients' health records available to CDC. The CDC itself describes VAERS "as a front-line system to monitor the safety of vaccines licensed for use in the United States."

So, if VAERS data is unreliable, and CDC touts VAERS as one of the main sources of evidence the vaccines are safe, all you've proved with your statement is that the CDC is wrong and the vaccines can't be claimed to be safe. So glad you accidentally see it our way.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Ahh, but the stupid people are being told to skew those numbers. Coming from 'Ghostbusters' I'll believe in ghosts, goblins, and, demons, as long as I get a steady paycheck.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: sled735

There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”

So a disease that has a ~2% mortality rate and is tied to numerous other long lasting health problems is a not a serious or life-threatening disease but a vaccine that may be lethal in .02% of the population is a serious and life-threatening risk?

I thought medical school required doctors to take a lot of math.

"-2% mortality rate..."

You've been listening to corporate news too much. The average age of people who have succumbed to SARS CoV2 is YEARS GREATER THAN THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY. Those are just the facts... what you think or anyone else tries to sell in the media is I R R E L E V A N T

If YOU knew anything about math, you would know your figures are BS... and apparently, so is what you think you know about the "pandemic".

We're all entitled to our own opinions... not our own facts

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The VAERS data's unreliability has regularly been shown to be it's apparent serious underreporting of Adverse Events.

A Harvard study pre-Covid pegged the percentage of reported Adverse Events at around 1% of actual events.

The HIGHEST VAERS reporting levels are suggested to be 9%-10%

What that actually means, genuinely has criminal implications.

The amount of violations of RICO statutes related to SARS CoV2 and the vaccines is an extremely high number. There are hundreds, probably thousands of people who belong in prison over Racketeering and Influence Peddling involved in this entire criminal enterprise. Sure... some number of people breaking the law are doing so because they have been induced to believe what just ain't so...

But we are talking about record breaking levels of violations of Black Letter Law here. No event has had more criminality tangled up with it than this.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

Good post.

I suspect there are individual reactions to the drug, just as there always has been with humans taking drugs. So in this case, some people are not bothered by it, and at the other end some die and others are maimed. The long term results won't be known for a few years.

62% of recipients of the shots in one doctor's practice showed blood irregularities under a microscope. The D-dimer values were elevated significantly. 4 to 7 days after the injection.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I agree strongly regarding the criminal liability of many players within the medical industrial complex.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Couldnt agree more. a reply to: sled735

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Not sure why I laughed so hard. I guess people shouldn’t take themselves so seriously especially when they can’t complete elementary math.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Thanks to both of you for spotting that 2% is 2 out of 100, not 2 out of 50 which is 4%. For a supposed numbers guy even my measly math skills are better than his.

As for the vaccine, I don't have some political bias to guide me but since I've already had blood clots that almost killed me, so I'm a gonna take a hard pass on the vaccine. It doesn't even help anyway so why bother.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
45,000 Vaccine deaths was 2 weeks ago. Far more as of 7.21.2021. Climbing daily. But we need more evidence.

45,000!!!!! do you have data for that??!! WTF .. that's SERIOUS!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

originally posted by: carewemust
45,000 Vaccine deaths was 2 weeks ago. Far more as of 7.21.2021. Climbing daily. But we need more evidence.

45,000!!!!! do you have data for that??!! WTF .. that's SERIOUS!!

Just a sworn statement under penalty of perjury by a whistle-blower. Jane Doe Declaration

Go back to my OP and you will find many links within the source article.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Thanks to both of you for spotting that 2% is 2 out of 100, not 2 out of 50 which is 4%. For a supposed numbers guy even my measly math skills are better than his.

As for the vaccine, I don't have some political bias to guide me but since I've already had blood clots that almost killed me, so I'm a gonna take a hard pass on the vaccine. It doesn't even help anyway so why bother.

Oh give me a break. As if I'm the first person who has made a typo on a phone on the internet. Instead of attacking me, try attacking the data. The data is clear - and yes, I'm a 'numbers' guy, as in, I follow the data, the statistics, and follow the science.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
a reply to: Nothin

Not sure why I laughed so hard. I guess people shouldn’t take themselves so seriously especially when they can’t complete elementary math.

Don't worry my friend, I actually laughed too. My kid even poked at me for my typo, lol. What can I say, happens to the best of us.

I'm not perfect - and yes, even 'number guys' makes typos, as unfortunate as it is!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...=8alro6mjcsU&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3uNMdtWPkJxR4c3470_7B8BYRMDE53tXxHUx1o8zwH951GpsqEQjMAylA IF YOU WATCH THIS: YOU WON'T HAVE TO SPECULATE OR SAY"NOT SURE WHAT THE MOTIVES ARE OR COULD BE BEHIND THE VACCINES"THE LAWS ARE BEING MANDATED RIGHT NOW THAT PAINT A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHERE THIS IS HEADING*VACCINATED/UNVACCINATED, AND HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THEM IS THE BEGINNING OF HOW THE UNVACCINATED PEOPLE WILL NOW START TO BE DISCRIMATED AGAINST NOT ONLY IN WHAT THEY CAN OR CANNOT PARTICIPATE AND TAKE PART IN, BUT THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE TWO IS NOW GOING TO USHER IN BILL GATE'S INJECTOR/MARKER FOR THE VACCINES AND AS HE EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF A UNIQUE IDENTIFYING MARKER FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL; NOT ONLY WILL NATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS LINE UP. THEY WILL HAPPILY INCORPORATE HIS SYSTEM FOR BEING ABLE TO SCAN THE MARK/TATTOO/IDENTIFIER AND IT PULL UP THAT PERSONS MEDICAL RECORDS AND HISTORY. WHICH WILL THEN BE LINKED TO THAT PERSON'S ABILITY TO USE THE MARK/TATTOO/IDENTIFIER AS THEIR WAY OF LOGGING INTO ANY GOVERNMENTS BENEFITS OR FUNDS THEY MAY HAVE*

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Dude, You were flat out wrong. Even on my drunkenest of evenings I couldn't get that math wrong. You even wrote it twice, so you don''t have any legs to stand upon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join