It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Variant in the midwest and spreading fast!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The vaccinated person didn't catch "Delta Variant" due to not wearing a mask. A mask offers ZERO protection from viruses. Only thing mask do is make people keep quiet.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This nonsense is marketing drama 101. We've got Classic Covit and now the new Decaffeinated Covit with the trendiest features to make you even more afraid and eager for more pharmaceutical cocktails.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not being able to sue for them damaging me or my kids is the only reason I refuse to get ANY vaccines.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

They are going to control us, have us wear masks because of a cold virus.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"Vax privilege". You'll be seeing more of this to come as the division continues, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
It's called the summer cold. Well, before covid 19 that's what is was called.

‘Summer cold’ has our hospitals filling up quickly. North of Los Angeles, the Delta hotspot in the US.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

‘Summer cold’ has our hospitals filling up quickly. North of Los Angeles, the Delta hotspot in the US.

I'm coming from the midwestern "danger" zone. Hospitals do have more cases here, but they're not overwhelmed according to a report in the news. A few of the smaller hospitals have had to transfer some patients, but capacity overall is good.
edit on 20-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly. I got the shot and a couple weekends ago, I got a head cold which is how delta presents. Head felt like a cement block for two days. Did I have it? Who knows ...

That's exactly what I had. Head cold for a couple of days last week.
Wasn't even that bad.
Only difference...I'm not "vaccinated"....but likely I had China Virus last year.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

The vaccinated person didn't catch "Delta Variant" due to not wearing a mask. A mask offers ZERO protection from viruses. Only thing mask do is make people keep quiet.

Right, but it's less likely the other 3 co-workers would have contracted Covid, had the vaccinated person been wearing a mask.

The vaccinated person is the one who brought it into the workplace.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The EPI center is going to be downtown Milwaukee Tonight!
They are planning for 65++++ Thousand people!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I'm coming from the midwestern "danger" zone. Hospitals do have more cases here, but they're not overwhelmed according to a report in the news. A few of the smaller hospitals have had to transfer some patients, but capacity overall is good.

2 days ago my DIL presented with a raging sore throat and 104 fever to urgent care. They tested for covid and strep. It was strep. They said they are seeing a large number of strep cases. Antibiotics and she is better today.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

It seems that California is always the hot spot for everything this days, I am glad I do not live in that state.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Isn’t that kind of like what certain people tried to do before and during WW2?

Reminds me more of 1918-1920 when there were mask mandates, business closures, a (failed) rush for a vaccine, sports shut down, and very cautious measures made for people to return to work and social life.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The soo call Delta covid is the common cold and is been around infecting the vax and none vax for over a month all over the US. My daughter had it and so two of her co workers, she did not stop working.

She said it was no different that the summer cold, Fever, headache body aches and pains, but also runny nose and sore throat last about two weeks.

If she tested positive, why did she not quarantine?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Your job absolutely can know if you're vaccinated or not, and they absolutely can ask for proof if it's for their policy.

Got links ?
Or else I will think you are just typing what YOU think .

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Because she works in full protection gear, to begin with, right now with the delta around and people testing positive she has to be covered from head to toe.

Yes, I am no kidding, guide lines are back as per CDC. She find weird that everybody that have come sick to get tested are all testing positive.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
Going to be some big HIPPA lawsuits in the coming months and years.

I have to ask, who is going to sue whom (it won't be months or years), when the US loses 230 million people and chinese and UN troops are strolling in setting up camp? Just wondering ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

HIPAA (yes , at one time it was HIPPA) served only to strengthen the already existing laws.
Especially in the electronic transfer of data .
It has always been the law there are only 3 conditions for someone to have access to one;s medical information "
1) One signs an approval document .
2) One gives it away .
3) Someone petitions a judge , in court , for a subpoena of that information . (and good luck with that)

HIPAA DID NOT take that away , and do not let anyone tell you otherwise .

Hell , I have to sign approval for the doctor's office to speak to my wife when they call .
edit on 7/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Or else I will think you are just typing what YOU think

I don't need links. I've been hiring and firing people for 15 years. If it's a company policy, you agree to adhere to it or you don't work there. A lot of hospitals have been mandating the flu shot for years.

Is it illegal for schools to demand children's vaccination records?

Of course there are exemptions for people who actually can't take vaccines, religion, etc... but in the grand scheme of things, your job can fire you for any reason, or no reason at all, in most states.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

After all the hoopla abvout HIPPA over the years about how doctor's offices need to secure their systems or be fined, HR people that jump through hoops to make sure that nobody says anything that shares their medical condition (true story: whenever my back went out, I had to prove that I was able to work. With HIPPA, not any more).

And now we're supposed to just hand over our vaccination status without any HIPPA application at all? I found a boiler plate HIPPA agreement for those asking for my vaccine paperwork to sign first. Can't wait for the first use. "sign here and here. This is an agreement that binds you to HIPPA regulations."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join