It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Variant in the midwest and spreading fast!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So a friend of mine works at a Grocery store, they are in management there and they have to keep tabs on employee vaccination. Any not vaccinated must continue to wear a mask as mandated by upper management in the Corporation.

That is not the part that is as worrisome as this. He knows who is vaccinated and who is not. This week a person that was VACCINATED contracted and spread the virus because they had no mask. (I am not advocating they should it is their policy). This person was given a 10 isolation and recovery with FULL PAY.

Now here is the scary and frightening part!

That person infected 3 other people in that department who were not Vaccinated (all had to be tested btw) .

Those 3 were furloughed with NO PAY for the same 10 days.

What kind of hypocrisy is this??? The person who contracted it was ALREADY VACCINATED!

edit on 20-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's called the summer cold. Well, before covid 19 that's what is was called.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

It must be that two America's they keep talking about with the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
It's called the summer cold. Well, before covid 19 that's what is was called.

Exactly. I got the shot and a couple weekends ago, I got a head cold which is how delta presents. Head felt like a cement block for two days. Did I have it? Who knows ...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Going to be some big HIPPA lawsuits in the coming months and years.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's nothing here's a pic of the "hotspots"

And note we always get a little bump back up before the decline continues.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The companys & goverment will suffer tremendous losses for all this by thousands of people by sueing measures. all the while them same people will complain the economy is suffering & pay doesnt meet inflation.

local & state people are usually responsible for this kind of behavior but it can be held up for years in court until everything is settle for everyone this happens to.

i honestly feel bad for federal employees who were fuloughed & still protect us

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride1

The companys & goverment will suffer tremendous losses for all this by thousands of people by sueing measures. all the while them same people will complain the economy is suffering & pay doesnt meet inflation.

local & state people are usually responsible for this kind of behavior but it can be held up for years in court until everything is settle for everyone this happens to.

i honestly feel bad for federal employees who were fuloughed & still protect us

Sue who? All of the manufacturers have immunity under EUA. It is only if FDA approved and licensed that you can sue....they have been laughing for a while now.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

that's an issue of company policy. Not a big deal, just the rules. But I would be concerned with how a vaccinated person got Covid and spread it, when we are being told that almost never happens. The fight is with the unvaxxed based on the White House. Although they have yet to define unvaxxed as opposed to possesses antibodies from a previous infection. Or is Science is still science. It's all up for debate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

this a game i know nothing about but it seems right to me that eventually someone will figure out how to. I dont mean right from a moral standpoint more of just if they want to keep civil rest they would antagonize this idea themselves in the next 6 months to limit economic losses.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If covid-19 deaths begin increasing dramatically then we should take note. Otherwise it's best if everybody just gets their covid infection, get over it, and then move on with their life.

edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

You don't know how HIPAA works. You don't even know what it stands for.

Your job absolutely can know if you're vaccinated or not, and they absolutely can ask for proof if it's for their policy.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You don't know how HIPAA works. You don't even know what it stands for.

Your job absolutely can know if you're vaccinated or not, and they absolutely can ask for proof if it's for their policy.
But should they?

Isn’t that kind of like what certain people tried to do before and during WW2?

Or do you not see the trend here? Just curious.

You seem self-righteous and very cool with all this.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is uncommon with covid, but the delta variant is different. The vaccine offers protection against serious illness and death, and it reduces transmission, but it does not offer nearly the same protection against infection as it does against the original strain.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No there won't. Tell me how HIPPA is being violated?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Vaccinated people should be the one's who are forced to wear masks, since they are the one's who are supposedly more likely to have Covid and be asymptomatic.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

But I would be concerned with how a vaccinated person got Covid and spread it, when we are being told that almost never happens.
a reply to: network dude

There are 2 problems. The first is that there are so many unvaccinated people that vaccinated people will catch it from them. They may not know they have it. It would be at a very low viral dose compared to the unvaccinated people since their immune system is prepped to fight it. They will recover much faster, but this is the way it's supposed to work. The vaccine will prevent a serious case. It won't prevent all cases.

The second is that the delta variant didn't exist back when you heard it should never happen. The delta variant is much more transmissible and infectious. If more people were vaccinated, this would peter out as the virus can't really get going in a community. This is just like measles and how it spreads. If the community is well vacinated, it protects the unvaccinated because it can't spread easily. If the immunization rate is low, you have a local epidemic of measles.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey, look over here!!! Covid Delta variant coming!!!!

That’s how I feel like it is be presented by politicians and the media AGAIN!!!!

Midterms are coming up so we need something to take our attention off politics or we need something to blame on the opposition. Or both.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The soo call Delta covid is the common cold and is been around infecting the vax and none vax for over a month all over the US. My daughter had it and so two of her co workers, she did not stop working.

She said it was no different that the summer cold, Fever, headache body aches and pains, but also runny nose and sore throat last about two weeks.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

An excuse to arbitrarily change voting laws illegally and stuff ballot boxes ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join