It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What COVID Injections Do To Your BLOOD! Doctor Releases Horrific Findings!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Looks like atleast some of the principles of the Nuremberg Code are being broken.

Voluntary consent is essential-in some countries no
The results of any experiment must be for the greater good of society
Human experiments should be based on previous animal experimentation-did that ever happen?
Experiments should be conducted by avoiding physical/mental suffering and injury
No experiments should be conducted if it is believed to cause death/disability-thousands have died from this vaccine
The risks should never exceed the benefits
Adequate facilities should be used to protect subjects
Experiments should be conducted only by qualified scientists
Subjects should be able to end their participation at any time
The scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment when injury, disability, or death is likely to occur
a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
You know you also just described every single news media outlet, on t.v. and the web.
The only reason those "trusted" and "official"news that you obviously put your stick into do the same exact thing, you know, random experts and no sources. So why dont you sir turn off your boob toob and get outside or something.
The level if gubmint cheerleaders, shills and bots on this site is getting slightly sickening.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet...we continue to develope these over the last 100+ years. And they worked...still. Sometimes, not.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Again this dr ruby crap.... she is not a doctor of medicine, stop posting bs with her.

Neither is Bill Gates but he is the head of GAVI, pushes vaccines and has he ever even taken a medical terminology class?!?

Difference is, Gates’ agenda is to put an experimental treatment inside of you whilst Ruby is warning you to be mindful of what you allow to be injected.

Once done, you’re done. What is dead cannot die.
edit on 20-7-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Got the G.O.T. quote wrong. Theon understands though.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

Again this dr ruby crap.... she is not a doctor of medicine, stop posting bs with her.

Neither is Bill Gates but he is the head of GAVI, pushes vaccines and has he ever even taken a medical terminology class?!?

Difference is, Gates’ agenda is to put an experimental treatment inside of you whilst Ruby is warning you to be mindful of what you allow to be injected.

Once done, you’re done. What is dead cannot die.

Gates isn't claiming any of the above, he's simply funding it. Big difference. I can own an airline without being able to fly a jet.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I made it about halfway through, then dude starts talking about magnetism LOL! Couple of quacks.

It's been over 3 months since my second shot, and almost everyone I know has also had both shots. When do we start to feel a single side effect?

ETA: looks a lot like standard blood clots. Those pictures could have come from anywhere.

edit on 20-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I guess the pictures are CGI and fake too ?

They rely on us believing what they say, simply because they say it.
And when there is no source to validate the "findings" then focus reverts to the messenger.

Ironically, the same message applies to those pushing the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I saw that same article here but no video with it..

freedomfirstnetwork.com...

I hope this happens, and it's a scary thought that they are covering this up. Although it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You honestly believe that Trump, Biden and all the important people have been vaccinated?? I don't, i think they are not vaccinated and if you saw it on TV it wasn't the experimental one that they are injecting other people with. No, why would they do that to themselves??

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've told a bunch of folks here I think we should all come back to this in three, maybe even 5 years and take a look at what actually happened.

I'm sure when it's nothing people will say the vaccines take 10 years to kill us all

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I made it about halfway through, then dude starts talking about magnetism LOL! Couple of quacks.

It's been over 3 months since my second shot, and almost everyone I know has also had both shots. When do we start to feel a single side effect?

ETA: looks a lot like standard blood clots. Those pictures could have come from anywhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Mmmkay.

Ever heard of Operation Paperclip?

Because there goes any principles established by your Nuremberg Code.

For medical or scientific practice, or extended into the realm of ethics in general.
edit on 20-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

Do you really believe the heads of state got an experimental vax for something as lethal as the common cold?

No.

In 2020, in the USA, COVID-19 was more than 110 times more deadly than the common cold.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dr. Anthony Fauci is testifying before Congress today.

www.foxnews.com...

Hopefully he gets some tough questions.

The media still thinks Fauci is a beacon of good integrity and character.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They both have a 99% survival rate.

We both know those numbers are BS. There are people who died in motorcycle crashes in those numbers.
edit on 20-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: chr0naut

They both have a 99% survival rate.

We both know those numbers are BS. There are people who died in motorcycle crashes in those numbers.

Negative. Colds are magnitudes less deadly than the flu, and the flu has a 99.9% "sUrViVaL rAtE". Covid currently sits at 97.9%. More than 20 times more deadly than the flu, and probably AT LEAST 100 times more deadly than a cold.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If they have taken the same covid vaccine as the rest of the populations that is.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You go take your jab and I'll abstain. Let's get together in a year's time and see what's what.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
Common sense should tell everyone that these experimental vaccines, developed in record time, are likely to trigger long term complications. Evidence is emerging that will make all healthy vaccine recipients feel a sense of panic.

Covid 19 is a new version of the coronavirus family. The vax was created quickly because 75% of it already existed. It's really little more than an update of an old vax rather than a new one.

Same to you: You go take your jab and I'll abstain. Let's get together in a year's time and see what's what.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I’ve personally seen death certificates that said covid when the person died of trauma. Lie to someone else.

But I do hope you have a great day and enjoy your vax.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join