It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What COVID Injections Do To Your BLOOD! Doctor Releases Horrific Findings!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

What kind of Doctor is she? Credentials? She is a known hoaxer and her claims have been disproven. She also has said the vaccine makes people magnetic, easily proven lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mind control magnets, Dr. Ruby must be right!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If you try to find information on how many people died a year from any given vaccination you will not find anything but information telling you how many are saved, is a way to cover up for avoidable dead and the failure of some of the vaccines been in use today.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
Common sense should tell everyone that these experimental vaccines, developed in record time, are likely to trigger long term complications. Evidence is emerging that will make all healthy vaccine recipients feel a sense of panic.

Covid 19 is a new version of the coronavirus family. The vax was created quickly because 75% of it already existed. It's really little more than an update of an old vax rather than a new one.

Name the last corona virus vaccine.

Bet you can’t find a successful one.

Here you go.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What kind of Doctor is she? Credentials? She is a known hoaxer and her claims have been disproven. She also has said the vaccine makes people magnetic, easily proven lie.

Read somewhere her degree is in psychology. So that's convenient.

ETA: www.forbes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The other side of this post.

Dr. Jane Ruby. Ruby, who is not a medical doctor, describes herself as a health economist and New Right political pundit with a doctorate in psychology.

That's and she's just plain full of it. Says there are a million side effects. Um okay.
edit on 20-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well, I guess Trump and his family, and all the talking heads at Fox have to worry then. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN VACCINATED.

Proof, please!

Getting stuck in the arm on tv with something that could be saline for all we know certainly isn’t proof.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Common sense should tell everyone that these experimental vaccines, developed in record time, are likely to trigger long term complications. Evidence is emerging that will make all healthy vaccine recipients feel a sense of panic.

Covid 19 is a new version of the coronavirus family. The vax was created quickly because 75% of it already existed. It's really little more than an update of an old vax rather than a new one.

AaargZombies, you're right! Never thought we'd agree. Yes they DID update an old vax- DENGVAXIA. It was a big hit in the Phillipines in 2016.

My apologies, I misspoke (mistyped), the Philippines TOOK a big hit. Thanks to the WHO, 130 schoolchildren died from the mandated vaccine. ADE played a role in that too.

(scratches head) Gee, ya think there might be a correlation? 🤔

Oh, and on your other comment to me, have you listened to Gates speak about vaccines? He loves to act like he's a doctor.

Maybe that's why he was tight with Jeff on Pedo-Island; to score a nomination for a Nobel award for "Saving the World". Because Jeff was the only guy who could help him out.

Delusions of grandeur!

You confuse me AaarghZombies, as to why you are on this post/site. Unlike you,, we refuse to be lead by followers.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Sorry to hear about your gene augmentation.

Did they provide a pamphlet about any of these side effects? I ask because I get pamphlets from the va twice a week damn near begging me to come in and get stuck and they always provide stupid pamphlets and not a damned one of them say anything about rushing head pains etc. perhaps I should start keeping the pamphlets and see if what they say on them overtly or subtlety change.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Does anyone recall why we never had a MERS or SARS vaccine……?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I read about it, China was working on one, but they were a failure, Plus Sars was supposedly a deadly upper respiratory virus but did not infect like the covid corona does, like a common cold and even when it spread all over including the US under during the Bush era, I guess he was not Trump soo nothing to see.

Then Sars kind of faded in the back ground to give way to the now "highly infectious corona"

I guess if you want to make money you better get something that can infest faster.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As a person who is waging an ongoing battle with gravity,, I appreciate your moniker,, GravitySucks.

So, it seems that not only do I have issues with gravity itself but I do take issue with the link (and more so flippant manner) you "presented" to CareWeMust.

Did you take the time to read anything other than the title of the link?

I k ow you did not read ANY of it, for if you had, you would not have posted it .

I do not like to regurgitate printed information to adults, as I know everyone learns and comprehends differently. Also, it's laziness, not so much on my behalf but on those that post links as the Magna Carta but have no idea what it entails.

Also, I note the particular word choices used and of course where the information came from and who paid for the studies.

"Although our understanding of pathogenic CoVs has been steadily accumulating for about two decades, no effective vaccine has yet been approved for the prevention of human CoV infection.

RNA vaccines do have some drawbacks. Exogenous RNA can activate interferon-mediated antiviral immune response and lead to stalled translation and mRNA degradation, which suppress the efficacy of RNA vaccines [138]. In addition, interferon signaling is associated with inflammation and potential autoimmunity [139]. Even though there have not been severe cases of RNA vaccine-induced autoimmune diseases, it is important to carefully evaluate this potential adverse effect."

Yeah, you can argue I "cherry-picked" but so do those who are demanding the injections and I'm exhausted. But still not convinced any of these injections will save the lives of my family. The only way I can fathom the injections can prolong an existence and not immediately kill us is if we are forced at gunpoint to receive them. We have our health, ages and healthy immune systems in our favor.

There is a difference in reading about history or living through history versus LEARNING from history. Censorship and Oppression have never played out well for humanity. Divide and conquer is a battle strategy that is highly effective and simple to implement. See how well it's doing now?!?

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Here you go.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Do you really believe the heads of state got an experimental vax for something as lethal as the common cold?

No.

In 2020, in the USA, COVID-19 was more than 110 times more deadly than the common cold.
Well. When the common cold is given GoF, may I suggest deaths “go up”.

Ie wouldn’t transmissibility be a reason more people die?

I’ll wait.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Do you really believe the heads of state got an experimental vax for something as lethal as the common cold?

No.

In 2020, in the USA, COVID-19 was more than 110 times more deadly than the common cold.
Well. When the common cold is given GoF, may I suggest deaths “go up”.

Ie wouldn’t transmissibility be a reason more people die?

I’ll wait.

What are you waiting for?

Did you know that you are a mammal, like a sloth?

edit on 21/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin
As a person who is waging an ongoing battle with gravity,, I appreciate your moniker,, GravitySucks.

So, it seems that not only do I have issues with gravity itself but I do take issue with the link (and more so flippant manner) you "presented" to CareWeMust.

Did you take the time to read anything other than the title of the link?

I k ow you did not read ANY of it, for if you had, you would not have posted it .

I do not like to regurgitate printed information to adults, as I know everyone learns and comprehends differently. Also, it's laziness, not so much on my behalf but on those that post links as the Magna Carta but have no idea what it entails.

Also, I note the particular word choices used and of course where the information came from and who paid for the studies.

"Although our understanding of pathogenic CoVs has been steadily accumulating for about two decades, no effective vaccine has yet been approved for the prevention of human CoV infection.

RNA vaccines do have some drawbacks. Exogenous RNA can activate interferon-mediated antiviral immune response and lead to stalled translation and mRNA degradation, which suppress the efficacy of RNA vaccines [138]. In addition, interferon signaling is associated with inflammation and potential autoimmunity [139]. Even though there have not been severe cases of RNA vaccine-induced autoimmune diseases, it is important to carefully evaluate this potential adverse effect."

Yeah, you can argue I "cherry-picked" but so do those who are demanding the injections and I'm exhausted. But still not convinced any of these injections will save the lives of my family. The only way I can fathom the injections can prolong an existence and not immediately kill us is if we are forced at gunpoint to receive them. We have our health, ages and healthy immune systems in our favor.

There is a difference in reading about history or living through history versus LEARNING from history. Censorship and Oppression have never played out well for humanity. Divide and conquer is a battle strategy that is highly effective and simple to implement. See how well it's doing now?!?

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Here you go.

I presented nothing to carewemust. I was answering a question posed by another member.

And you're dead wrong about your assumptions about me watching and reading and reading even more as well. As for the rest of your post, none of that relates to any discussion I've participated in here.

edit on 21-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: tone adjustement

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This will make you wonder what to heck is going on. They test blood before and after the jab. We have all heard of possible strokes and blood clots from the COVID shots and here they show the "why" some are suffering. Pictures are worth a thousand words ?

ncrenegade.com...

Edit to add: ncrenegade.com...

In sworn testimony, the whistleblower stated that the accurate COVID shot death tally is 45,000 people.

These other 11 agencies are being used to hide a much higher mortality rate than even first thought possible. As the days move on, we find out that what was once considered a “conspiracy theory” is happening in record time.
To date, VAERS reports over 11,000 deaths. The whistleblower stated that one of the secret reporting systems indicates that the reality is that more than 45,000 people have died from the experimental gene therapy injections.
The lawsuit to stop these lethal shots will shine more light on this crime against humanity. Stay tuned, as this is breaking news!”
Here’s the article from Freedom First Network, while it’s still up…
I submit that the number is probably well in excess of 100,000 dead, and since historically VAERS reports anywhere from 1% to 10% of actual adverse vaccine reactions (currently about 11,000 dead as of this writing) then the number may actually be substantially higher.
If this is true, then the Biden Administration is actively and purposefully promoting the execution of Americans.

Soooooooo it's not okay for MSM to post Fake News but it's totally okay for something called... [checks notes] NCRenegade.com to post Fake News.

Got it. Cool. Good talk.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Covid 19 is a new version of the coronavirus family.

Yes, they know - because they modified it.

The vax was created quickly because 75% of it already existed. It's really little more than an update of an old vax rather than a new one.

Yes - one that was never ever even remotely close to being declared safe, much less effective.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are treating him like a saint of some kind which is odd.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin
RNA vaccines do have some drawbacks. Exogenous RNA can activate interferon-mediated antiviral immune response and lead to stalled translation and mRNA degradation, which suppress the efficacy of RNA vaccines [138]. In addition, interferon signaling is associated with inflammation and potential autoimmunity [139]. Even though there have not been severe cases of RNA vaccine-induced autoimmune diseases, it is important to carefully evaluate this potential adverse effect.

Yeah, all that, and none have ever even come close to being declared 'safe', much less effective.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
'https://www.brighteon.com/embed/257797f0-06fa-4596-be69-af71bb3adc21' width='560' height='315' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen>

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This will make you wonder what to heck is going on. They test blood before and after the jab. We have all heard of possible strokes and blood clots from the COVID shots and here they show the "why" some are suffering. Pictures are worth a thousand words ?

ncrenegade.com...

Edit to add: ncrenegade.com...

In sworn testimony, the whistleblower stated that the accurate COVID shot death tally is 45,000 people.

These other 11 agencies are being used to hide a much higher mortality rate than even first thought possible. As the days move on, we find out that what was once considered a “conspiracy theory” is happening in record time.
To date, VAERS reports over 11,000 deaths. The whistleblower stated that one of the secret reporting systems indicates that the reality is that more than 45,000 people have died from the experimental gene therapy injections.
The lawsuit to stop these lethal shots will shine more light on this crime against humanity. Stay tuned, as this is breaking news!”
Here’s the article from Freedom First Network, while it’s still up…
I submit that the number is probably well in excess of 100,000 dead, and since historically VAERS reports anywhere from 1% to 10% of actual adverse vaccine reactions (currently about 11,000 dead as of this writing) then the number may actually be substantially higher.
If this is true, then the Biden Administration is actively and purposefully promoting the execution of Americans.

Man, I know Joe is soft and ineffective but dang.. at 100k deaths he can’t even whip up a genocide program that kills more than .0003 or .03% of our population?

Weak sauce.

So weak that given ~7.5k Americans die daily… 100k vaccine deaths equates to about 13 days of normal Daly dying activity in America.

From my research, I wouldn’t be shocked if 100k died from the jab. That said, the why behind those deaths is very important - and my research says the people who die from the vaccine wouldn’t fair well with covid, either.

I also backed into an estimate that about 165mm US citizens are vaccinated. At 100k deaths, that’s a death rate of .0006 or .06 basis points.

So you have a 99.94% chance of surviving the shot.

Not bad odds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join