It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will need vaccine to enter nightclubs and crowded venues from October

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's the thin end of the wedge.
It's downhill from here on in sadly.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Fear…..don’t fear…..don’t succumb to the fear….

That’s what ‘they’ want……

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Your sign off is a good example……always rainbows…but see what you’ve posted now….negative rainbows……..

Post the positivity….always

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Fear…..don’t fear…..don’t succumb to the fear….

That’s what ‘they’ want……

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: alldaylong

Young women especially are happy to have crap pumped into them, Botex, Lip Fillers Breast Implants etc but won't have the vacccine.

And therefore we should take their choice away

Can't have others rule over their own body!

That's why we need people like you that cut it down nice and simple.

You watched too much TV just like the small minority that you just described.

They shoud have " unvaxed " tattoed on their head,then i have the choice to get near them or not.

Otherwise what choice do they give me ? I think none is the answer.

Disagree. Y'all should have "V" tattooed on your foreheads. Y'all are the ones getting it, therefore you can get your face tatted after the jab. Makes more sense than going around searching for anyone not vaccinated.

Ironically, they could have one that glows in clubs under the UV lights.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy
Not afraid, never have been, just mightily pi**ed off now, done.
I laughed about UFO's being next when 'covid passports' were on the penultimate of my list of 'conspiracies' around this thing.
I really hope they are not next.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Were you serious when you wrote you want non vaccinated to be tattooed?

If you were, then YOU have a problem.

I am vaccinated by the way. From real vaccinations.
Hint: It's not against Sars-cov

You're my little Adolf in future, that's how I am going to address you
edit on 19.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Your sign off, gives us hope….some semblance of that we can get through this….you are special…keep us striving for those rainbows….

I’ve seen many, many ufos…that maybe the next agenda……but your sign off always gives me hope…..positivity….never lose that. We are all one!!

Not afraid, never have been, just mightily pi**ed off now, done.
I laughed about UFO's being next when 'covid passports' were on the penultimate of my list of 'conspiracies' around this thing.
I really hope they are not next.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry didnt saw this thread i posted a similar thread. They are hoping by doing this or threatening and forcing this it would boost an uptake in vaccines.

I really dont believe so. They sure seem desperate to push these mRNA vaccines.

"Imagine a virus so deadly that you have polticans and leaders threatening you to take a vaccine for it."

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
thankfully, my clubbing days ended around the time the hacienda closed. and my back's no longer up to this dancing lark so, it's a 'meh' for me personally, but i nonetheless strongly disapprove of such 'get the jab' coercion tactics, of which there are an increasing and imaginatively varied collection.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
Again its their choice

What choice does the individual get if one of these " clubbers " passes on the virus to them ?

Hard luck maybe.

Take that up with Astra Zeneca.

Your logic makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

This becomes the question then since Boris Johnson admin and gov is following the same script as the French' govt Marcon was Boris Johnson really vaccinated with the same mRNA covid vaccines as the rest of the population or those three pictures of him getting vaccinated true or photo op?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Nazi tactics.

Nice.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

nonetheless strongly disapprove of such 'get the jab' coercion tactics, of which

Its desperation and its a pathetic tactic. For whatever reason they are doing it seems they are following a pattern. I dont believe our polticans anymore. I dont believe for one second that Boris got vaccinated with the mRNA ones.
edit on 19-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is the supposed goal according to sky news.

It is hoped the announcement will help boost vaccine uptake among the under-30s, which is currently much lower than in older age groups.

Yeah i dont see how forcing or threatening people to take the covid vaccines is going to work. Maybe Boris should give a update on his heath minister amusing he actually got vaccinated with same covid vaccines as the rest of the population.
edit on 19-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thank you, appreciated.
I've seen UFO too, one was very well documented and made the news here in UK in the '70's.
After the last 16 months I just don't have the energy to enjoy the ride of a UFO Invasion

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Dude, are you a fellow MADchester clubber, i used to goto the Hacienda every weekend in the 90s

perhaps we gurned at each other in the past

what type of music do you favour?
edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago719202117 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It’s not gonna be quite the invasion they MSM would have you believe…lol

I think it’s more a matter of your mind…..do you believe or don’t you….!?? If you believe then I’m sure the men in white coats will be knocking at your door…….

Ive seen a lot…..with people that were skeptics….only for them to see something and shout at us to see it.

Thank you, appreciated.
I've seen UFO too, one was very well documented and made the news here in UK in the '70's.
After the last 16 months I just don't have the energy to enjoy the ride of a UFO Invasion

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

ha ha awesome - we no doubt crossed paths often. we used to sit at the back of the stage with a table and chairs set up, or under the alcoves
as to my musical tastes, i post things regularly in the 'mood music' thread that i like. small world!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

100% agree

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Never went to the Hac. Shelleys was on my doorstep so went as often as possible Fridays, Saturdays and even the odd Monday.
When it closed we all went round the corner to Kinetic or up to the Orbit in Morley.

The Edge was OK (formerly the Eclipse) but we went all over for the big raves in the 90s

I doubt it's the same for young uns these days but it will be a shame for them if they have it taken away.

The worst part is that even if everyone was vaxxed and carrying papers I don't believe that will be the end of things. The goal posts have shifted and shifted and It seems like the new found authoritarianism will be abused whenever and wherever the government decides .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join